[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rrt/ - Robot Recovery Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: hand-reaching-out.jpg (20 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
hand-reaching-out.jpg
20 KB, 800x533
I know you're tired of spending your days on the computer. You try to glorify living the NEET life, but deep down you know that it's not worth it. Sitting on your computer until the late hours, waking up and doing the same, apathetic routine over and over again. Change is possible. Believe in yourself and give it all you got. These are your prime years, and as much as it pains me to say it: Time is ticking, friend.

>Where do I even start?
Look around. What do you see? Is your room filthy? Are you filthy? When was the latest time you took a shower? This is the basics; your living environment must be clean. Begin by placing things in their place. The book in the shelf, the pencils in the drawer, the money in the wallet. Make your bed for once. Your room should now look like a place somewhere lives. Now, go take a shower and report back.

>BUT IM NOT LIKE THIS I WORK OUT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND
This thread ain't for you, f a m

Feel free to write about how to become a valuable and respected person, and how to go from NEET to neat!
>>
File: bo in the house.jpg (16 KB, 486x404) Image search: [Google]
bo in the house.jpg
16 KB, 486x404
>NEET to neat!

Jesus christ.
>>
>>25649429
>trying to help self-described robots
Good look, anon. They don't want help, they want you to pity them. You can't help people who don't want to help themselves.
>>
>if you have long unruly hair, get a haircut
Go to the hair place and ask for the sides to be buzzed down to 1.5 and the top to be trimmed. This is a decent haircut that doesn't look too flamboyant or like you're trying too hard.
>Pro tip
The person cutting your hair may try to talk to you, before heading in, just think of some common questions you might be asked, and some nice quick responses that you can provide
>>
File: 67590743_nigelfarage.jpg (18 KB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
67590743_nigelfarage.jpg
18 KB, 464x261
>change is possible
>>
File: 1316129189066.jpg (241 KB, 572x300) Image search: [Google]
1316129189066.jpg
241 KB, 572x300
>>25649429
>you know that it's not worth it

If I had the money I'd be a NEET for the rest of my life
>>
>Talking to people
Are you afraid of how your voice is going to come out when you speak to someone? The trick I use at my job is kind of retarded but I think it works. When you see a person who's about to talk to you, imagine your response being the absolute worst possible, as in shrill nonsensical babbling. Your actual response won't be that bad, take comfort in that when you actually have to talk to the person. I don't know why, but this really calms me down when I'm stressed about dealing with customers
>>
File: 46.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25649833
>If I had the money I'd be a NEET for the rest of my life
everyone does, anon.
that's the ultimate endgame for wagies.
>>
cleaning things is all nice and good but no matter how squeaky clean myself or my room is, people are going to see that I've been unemployed for over four months and they'll throw my application right in the trash

Even if I do get a job, how long until I feel the same way? Like I just can't take it anymore and I'd rather die. Most people who work those shitty jobs have kids to feed.
>>
>>25649429
>This thread ain't for you, f a m
ayy, I like you OP
>>
>>25649833
You will never be a firstworlder so you can dream of it
>>
I'm trying to get a gf but I'm too ugly. I think I've recovered pretty well because im fit and healthy now, but I can't change my facial structure.
>>
Also, change your diet from high carb, low fat to high fat, low carb. Your mental health will improve dramatically.
>>
>>25649961

>You will never be a first worlder

Pretty sure I live in the US, m8.
>>
eat 2250 calories minimum
pack as much protein as possible, use protein supplements if you must
increase caloric intake when increasing workout intensity

if you already have a nice facial structure, chew gum
brad pitt did it everyday as a kid, look at pictures of his younger self
>>
>>25650241

Terrible advice. What you choose to eat is so much more important than how many calories. Also, if someone is out of shape they should focus more on how to restrict calories. I bet you're a bulk bro. Enjoy your disgusting protein farts because you fell for marketing.
>>
>>25650588
I'd suggest following this:
https://www.fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/e4/

It will walk you through getting your weight under control, and building up your basic fitness level to a point where you won't hurt yourself when working out.
>>
>>25649429
this is my new favorite meme now though, thanks
>>
File: 1432972237100.jpg (503 KB, 1080x1405) Image search: [Google]
1432972237100.jpg
503 KB, 1080x1405
>>25650064
>US
>First world
gr8 meme m8
>>
Won't fix anxiety but a neat room is good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.