[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You sit there waiting for her to text you, but maybe she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: tQAfhU2.jpg (56 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
tQAfhU2.jpg
56 KB, 750x750
You sit there waiting for her to text you, but maybe she's also sitting there waiting for you to text her?
>>
File: 1452205828727.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1452205828727.gif
1 MB, 499x499
are you a grill?

bloxobooblxo
>>
>>25648980
This is why I'm totally done with modern dating.

There is no up-front honesty anymore. Everyone wants to play this dumb game to stroke their own ego. "I won't reply right away so I will look cooler". Fuck that, I replied right away all the time because I don't have any pretenses and don't care about "looking cool." I'm seriously an 8.5/10, 6'2" muscled chad who gets complements from women everywhere I go, and I'm completely fucking done with modern dating. It's not worth it friends, trust me. Every dumb slut in the U.S.A. these days thinks she is entitled to her perfect romeo prince charming. Sometimes I'm not even good enough for some 5/10 average chicks, they want someone EVEN BETTER. I don't fit in because I don't follow along with this dumb game where we all feign disinterest and pretend to be much cooler than we actually are, and take pictures in the club next to a bunch of cool looking people and post them on instagram as if our motives aren't totally transparent. Women also want to "be talking" instead of calling it "dating" because they want to maximize their other opportunities and sleep with as many people as possible and if you get mad about it, they say "we weren't dating! we were just talking! I never said it was exclusive!" Everything is played fast and loose, it's all loosey goosey and there is no commitment whatsoever. Everyone just wants to fuck around and nobody wants a traditional, real, loving relationship anymore. It's just a hook up culture we live in and I'm sick of it.
>>
File: 1449431675759.jpg (109 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1449431675759.jpg
109 KB, 901x883
>>25649122
fucks sake lid
>>
File: the truth truth.png (259 KB, 484x272) Image search: [Google]
the truth truth.png
259 KB, 484x272
>>25649122
That's the truth, Truth
>>
>>25649122
>I'm seriously an 8.5/10, 6'2" muscled chad

Why don't you post a picture and let us be the judges, mr big deal?
>>
File: big guy.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>25649679
He's a big guy
pic related
>>
>>25649122
Even if you're lying, I can't help but believe your bullshit.

Shit's fucked.
>>
>but maybe she's also sitting there waiting for you to text her

i used to think that but they actually aren't
>>
File: 1442896443547.png (193 KB, 540x513) Image search: [Google]
1442896443547.png
193 KB, 540x513
I'm not waiting for a dumb whore to text me.
I'm waiting for when the weed dealer texts he's on his way.
>>
>>25649679
It's irrelevant to what I said. I don't care what you believe or don't believe.
>>
>>25650094
No it's not. Because part of your point was even with good looks, if you don't play games you can't get women.
>>
>>25649830
You don't have to believe me. Many other people are writing about similar things. There's no denying that young people live in a "hook up culture" and commitment, long term relationships, and marriage are not thought about. Women these days don't know how to act ladylike, only sexy and slutty. Women are out there swearing and acting like men and prioritize their careers over relationships and finding a good husband to raise good children, that's why they "aren't looking for anything serious right now".

Women are starting to act more like men and are not charming, dainty, or cute anymore. What happens when both genders start acting like men? Exactly what you'd expect; everyone just starts sleeping around with low commitment. Check this article I found just the other day with an author who talks about some of the same things I'm talking about

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jackie-hill/2016/01/9-reasons-i-am-absolutely-done-with-modern-dating/

If you want to date in modern times, I just suggest going foreign. Don't date women who were raised in the U.S.A. because they were taught that ladylike talents and ladylike manners are evil.
>>
>>25650165
Well, that is true. But the bigger point wasn't that I "can't" get them, I can. The point is that to get them, I have to accept all of their bullshit. The majority of women these days think it is acceptable to walk out of the house with their tits hanging out and yoga pants so tight that I can tell if they've chosen a tampon or a pad. This isn't ladylike, this isn't good manners, it's not dainty or cute, it's just tramp-ish, slutty, and lowbrow. But that's every woman nowadays. Ladies prioritize "comfort" over being nice and cute, they prioritize showing off their ass to as many men as possible to increase their sexual chances. I don't want that, I don't want to date that. Yes I fuck women all the time, but it's just to satisfy my sexual urges. It doesn't get to the heart of what I want, which is a nice upstanding woman who wants to love me and be loved by me, who still knows what it means to be a nice, respectful lady and not a loud, swearing, boisterous, obnoxious sailor who is a man in every way except for her feminine body.

I don't need to be good looking for any of that to be true. Examine your own life. Do you know of any women (who are attractive) that you would be surprised or shocked to hear saying very dirty words like "fucking shit"? If you can only imagine 1 or 2 ladies like that who you know, this shows how dead the feminine ideal is. Females don't want to be feminine these days because "that's sexist, I'm a strong womyn now!!!!!!!!!!!" I don't want some rude lady, I want a nice respectful lady, but those don't exist today.
>>
>>25650165
>>25650404
I mean, look at what I just saw on /r9k/ [>>25650193].

It is now publicly acceptable to share that you are an evil woman and have malicious intentions towards men, wanting to do things just to make them sad and depressed.

Do you want this? Does anybody want this? Modern men simply put up with it because of their thirst. Well I won't, I refuse to allow this bullshit. I won't date anyone who is openly disrespectful for no reason. I won't date anyone who doesn't show any modesty. I won't date anyone in a long term relationship who thinks it is acceptable to leave the house with pajamas and a sweat shirt on, showing exactly how lazy they are. I won't date anyone who swears loudly and does stunts for attention. I won't date a slut who has 500 selfies on instagram.

Now you tell me where to find one single woman (O N E) who is 5/10 or better and meets all of those qualifications. They are VERY rare and most are taken.
>>
>>25649122
loose as a fucking goose m8
>>
>>25648980
Listened but won't go anywhere
>>
Am I the only one who actually enjoys that commitment isn't a big deal anymore?

Like, you guys don't really want to be with the same girl for years right? It's awful.
>>
>>25650789
I want to spend my life with someone who understands me and isn't a slut with ex boyfriend baggage.
>>
>>25650789
With the current way women act, you're right.

But it just drives home the fact that I won't ever experience true love with a woman I am crazy about.
>>
>>25650874

>I want to spend my life with

I really don't think you do anon. I dated a girl for 6 years and every year after the first gets worse and worse. It's the same, monotonous thing day after day and the sex gets old super fast. It just becomes a chore.

I get that you guys think you want one woman for the rest of your life, but trust me it's not anything like it seems.
>>
File: 1397055794753.jpg (22 KB, 324x299) Image search: [Google]
1397055794753.jpg
22 KB, 324x299
>>25651175
It was good enough for you to spend 6 years in it entirely off your own will. You dumb nigger.

>normie logic
>>
File: IMG_20160110_165859.jpg (48 KB, 597x948) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160110_165859.jpg
48 KB, 597x948
>>25648980
>pic related
Me in green. My friend is a dick
>>
>>25651348

Only stayed because I didn't think I could do any better. I probably should have left her after the first 3 years since I started to get attention from other girls around then but I was too afraid of being alone.
>>
>>25651404

>only texts one word responses or short phrases
>never directly states or asks to hang out or make conversation
>wonders why he doesn't respond

Gee I wonder why
>>
I'm 27 and I don't understand this need to be texting back and forth. If you want to set up a constantly hangout/date, fucking do that. If you want to have a conversation, fucking call them. Texting and using social media does nothing but trains you to respond to stimulus like you're fucking pavlov's dog or something.
>>
>>25651468
I only did that because HE does that. I used to make long texts and ask to hang out and stuff and he would only reply with one word at a time. So I started doing the same.
>>
She left me and knows I still love her. If she wants my attention all she has to do it send me, "Hey". That's it. Just three letters and every ounce of effort I've put into carefully arranging all my broken pieces into something resembling a functional human-being falls apart around me. So no, she's not waiting on me to text her, anon.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.