[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're all young. None of you understand what death is.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1439061756250.jpg (102 KB, 700x486) Image search: [Google]
1439061756250.jpg
102 KB, 700x486
You're all young. None of you understand what death is.

And don't post in this thread about how so-and-so in your family or social circle died. I don't want to hear about it. You know nothing about death until you think that you're going to die. You know nothing about anxiety until then either. All the emotions you've experienced; happiness, stress, depression, are just pale shadows of what those words really mean.
>>
>had several near-death experiences
Wasn't that frightened several of those times
>actually felt relief
You're just mad because you're an old poop and nobody cares about the grizzly words you wheeze out of your shriveled mouth.
>>
>>25647867
>too young to fear or comprehend death
>takes pride in this
i mean, i guess
>>
>>25647922
Grandpa, can't you just watch some Laurence Welch and have a nap?
>>
>>25647787
I'm 35 and I've watched in the eyes people while they were dying, pal.
>>
>>25648112
Do you also have 300 confirmed kills?
>>
grandpa i know its been hard for you since grandma died but dont you have better things to do than shitpost on r9k
>>
>>25647787
But it still feels bad.
>>
>>25648193
and r9k is the place for you to say so
>>
>>25647787
Why even make this? I'm old too by 4chan standards. I've seen shit. It hurts. And you can't change what happened or what will. I get that.

But right now you sound like a teenager who just bought their first black lipstick from hot topic. Why?
>>
>>25647787
I once woke up in the middle of the night feeling my heart being pulled out of my chest. I couldn't breathe or think as it happened. At the time, I was depressed, and it soon ended, so all I could think was "Wow, if that happens again, I'm going to get to die easily without any pain" and felt at peace.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 240x210
>>25647787
>assuming that being young means you haven't been in a situation where you might die
I bet you grew up in the suburbs and ate dinner ever night you fucking faggot.
>>
>>25647787
Been in that position multiple times because
of a job that I chose to do and enjoy, so by
your own ridiculous logic I can say the following:

Get the fuck over yourself
>>
>>25648292
I did. And those are the people I'm talking to. So why do you feel targeted? You know you're not who I mean. Unless you also lived in the suburbs and ate dinner every night and feel the need to defend your ego through lying.
>>
>>25647787
I've often fantasized of getting cancer or any terminal disease. One time I had some persistent stomach pains and a part of me hoped it was something serious. My thought was I'd die and it wouldn't be as traumatic to people as it would have been if I killed myself.
>>
>>25648136
Or maybe he just works in hospice?

Holy shit could you be any more retarded.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.