[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mum arguing with her boyfriend for the millionth time about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: premierinn.jpg (32 KB, 620x358) Image search: [Google]
premierinn.jpg
32 KB, 620x358
>Mum arguing with her boyfriend for the millionth time about stupid shit
>Conflict makes me extremely anxious, need to get away
>Book a room at a hotel for the night
>So quiet and peaceful

I really recommend it, comfiest I think I've ever been
>>
>>25647595
can't afford it, and also since im neet I dont have car and after 10 pm I cant go out the house if there is no reason for it.
>>
File: 1451521829001.png (16 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1451521829001.png
16 KB, 657x527
soon, fellow
>>
premier inn is pretty sound, spent like a week in one when there was family issues myself

got on with the staff, nice food and the wifi was decent
>>
>>25647643
Couldnt you just save your neetbux for a while?
Also why cant you leave after 10? You could just get a train or a bus to a hotel
>>
>>25647680
Same with the one I was at, there was a pub next door which was where breakfast and dinner were served
Really good food for a pub
>>
>>25647681
Coz, since I am neet, they make the rules in the house I am living, since is theirs and they lower or completly cut my neetbux if I disobey. So probably I will save some gbp, change them for extra neetbux and disobay for few days in the city
>>
>>25647595
>>25648064
This is why you get a job and live on your own you fucking moron. Most people are sick to Christ of living under their parents by the time they're 20.
>>
>>25648103
I am 32, just high school diploma and no real world exp or had job EVER
what job should I look for, I really want out of this hell
>>
>>25647595

Enjoy your bed bug bites and sleeping on cum stained sheets and a mattress that hundreds of other people have fucked on ten times over.
>>
>>25648138
You fucked up your life by being a manchild for so fucking long.

Get a job.
Educate yourself, either community college for cheap or at least take some vocational classes.

You will never live a great life because you wasted so much of it but you can at least improve a little bit.
>>
>>25648179
Maybe you shouldnt be staying in hostels or 2 star hotels
>>
>>25648249

It's not different at 4 star hotels.
>>
>>25648241
I do know some programming in javascript, java and c# also C++ and I do web dev stuff, but I never worked for money, just a /g/ member

can I get proper job with this - the social skills in real ife ?
>>
>>25648346
Are you in the third world or something?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.