[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUGS GENREAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1423411395787.png (518 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
1423411395787.png
518 KB, 605x605
Me and a friend are planning on taking mushrooms, 2cb and MDMA together.
Good idea? Bad idea?

Shrooms first then the MDMA and 2cb or some other combination? What say you, /r9k/?

Also, share some music made under the influence of drugs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Ah65YqFkU

inb4 autism
>>
File: antibuddha.jpg (468 KB, 965x1311) Image search: [Google]
antibuddha.jpg
468 KB, 965x1311
Also pre-empting this faggot incase he shows up.
>>
You're wasting those drugs.

MDMA followed by 2CB is the best combo (2cb after you've peaked on the molly). Mixing 2cb and shrooms is kinda pointless, mushrooms will confuse the shit out of your 2cb trip.

I'd personally take the shrooms alone, or with some molly on a different occasion.
>>
>>25646471
>using a natural drug with processed drugs

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Shrooms are good on their own!
>>
>>25646661
yeah I was kinda thinking that myself. My friend's just had them for a few months and wants to do something with them
>>
File: gripsip.png (377 KB, 501x434) Image search: [Google]
gripsip.png
377 KB, 501x434
i be grippin and i be sippin
>>
I'd recommend against mdma. It'd extremely neurotoxic and there is no amount you can take that won't damage your brain.
>>
>>25646471
The 2CB will wash out anything the mushies do. The mud kinda will as well. Why not save them for a different day and make an awesome weekend out of it?
>>
God shut the fuck up
you are so fucking lame op
like... shit
"Hey everyone im doing MDMA!!!! Like Good idea? :D Wanted U all 2 know! btw i like death grips!! hail satan! >:D"
Christ dude
christ
The mods should ban you for underage already
>>
>>25646794
Ah, there's the autism.

I'm asking for advice.
>>
One of the best combos I've ever done was 7 "hits" of L, 25mg of 2cb, another 35 mgs of 2cb (about 4 hours later), 1 "hit" of 25i, constant 50mg bumps of mxe, and 4-mmc/mephedrone every 30mins-an hour with occasional 5-10mg bumps of 2cb
>>
>>25646573
"he" was a bot. Sometimes he'd pop up in other threads if somebody used a drug-related keyword too.
And I don't think he's been active lately.
>>
>>25646471
That's a really strange combo anon.
You'd be better off mixing shrooms with weed and on a separate night, mixing 2cb with MDMA.

This is the order I'd do them in.

Weed - till you have a good buzz
Shrooms
Weed - more after you peak. Just smoke until you feel really good.

MDMA
After the peak add the 2cb

What do you have for dosages of them anyway.
>>
>>25648040
no fucken way was he a bot. I had an argument with him last week
>>
>>25649717
hundred anf fifty or so liberty cap shrooms, gram of MD, like six 18mg 2cb pill (most certainly wont be taking all of them, 3 max between us on the night)
>>
I'm just waiting for my weed. I hope it comes soon. My bong is clean and ready to go.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.