[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you live in the city or the countryside?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Do you live in the city or the countryside?
>>
I live on the border of a 20 000 people town and the second biggest city in the entire country, so i don't know really.
>>
>>25643656
Uni town, so doesn't really count as either a city or the countryside.

Lived in a city for a few years when my family moved. Honestly didn't like that city but i generally like cities to a certain degree.
>>
>>25643656
I live in a town with 16,000 people. But in about 20 minutes I can be in buttfuck nowhere deliverance style.
>>
File: 1452419180975.jpg (74 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1452419180975.jpg
74 KB, 917x1186
7kb/s kyohai.
You tell me.
>>
live in one of the top 10 largest cities in the usa, and i live like 20 mins from downtown, its not too bad granted i ride a bike everywhere and dont bother with public transportation so i cant vouch for how consistent it is
>>
>>25643656

Who /downtownofamajorcity here?
>>
>>25643910

NYC?

Not an original comment
>>
>>25644045
nah senpai, in the south
>>
>tfw city of 20 million
>buses are always rush hour japan tier full
>traffic jams makes it impossible to reach places on commuting hours
>people everywhere
>minimal green areas
>dirty fucking everything
>people are horrible
>everything is expensive

I want out
>>
>>25644077

Austin is the only bike friendly city I can think of
>>
An hour away from the city, a little bit less to the mountains and a shit tonne of bush. Living comfy suburban life.
>>
>>25643656
Countryside surrounded by mountains 3000m+. Gondola to neat little ski resort right out my door. Havent seen the horizon in ages. Sun sets at 1430 this time of year.
Absolutely fucking loce it.
>>
I live in a smaller city outside of Toronto. Just far enough that I don't have to walk outside and see hipsters and trannies every day. No idea why people choose to live downtown.
>>
Live in a pretty big urban area, very busy. Moving soon to a smaller coastal city to have a chill life
>>
In a village. The closest town/city is 20-30 minutes away, depending on traffic.
>>
>>25643713
me too. comfy as fuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.