[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fembot feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1448333121466.jpg (49 KB, 468x617) Image search: [Google]
1448333121466.jpg
49 KB, 468x617
Hey ladies, what are my fellow fembots feeling right now?
>tfw no BBC bf
>tfw current BF is only like 6 inches and all you want is a BBC
>>
b8 etc etc
>>
>>25643595
>"honey stop being so insecure i'm a professional model!!!!11 im just going out for a regular photoshoot with jamal and his boys its fine!!"
>>
File: fembots do not exist.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
fembots do not exist.png
69 KB, 737x531
and so on and so forth
>>
>>25644441
*sniffs loudly*
>>
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 1000x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 1000x706
>tfw bf just came in my pussy for the 12th time this weekend
>tfw I have to drive him back to uni so he can start school and start school myself tomorrow
>tfw gonna miss him desu
>tfw hope he comes back
>>
File: takeo2.png (396 KB, 824x462) Image search: [Google]
takeo2.png
396 KB, 824x462
>tfw I was a little disappointed when I first saw the bf's dick but it somehow hits my cervix despite looking pretty small and it's the best sex I've ever had

How the fuck does that work? Is his penis a tardis? Does it just look small because he's a really big guy? Fucked if I know. It's a great feel tho

Lesson to be learned ladies, don't judge a dong by its cover.
>>
>>25644764
fuck off whore blobx
>>
>>25645199
>he's a really big guy
for you
>>
>>25645384
Oh shit, not spotting the Nolan reference wasn't part of my plan.
>>
>>25644764
he's not coming back lmao
>>
>tfw my gf broke up with me because "i wasn't being the best version of myself" and she thought she was holding me back
I wanted to marry her desu.
>>
>>25645448
Yes I will

t- me
>>
""""""Fem"""bots""" why do you feel the need to seperate yourselves from the regular "robots" here, what warrants this thread apart from a desire for special attention?
>>
>>25644764
This is really cute.
>>
>>25645448
He is! He is coming back ;_; he promised
>>
>>25644764
You're one of the reasons I'm killing myself.
>>
>>25645913
What did I do to make you want to sudoku?
>>
>>25645642
Because females have different, specific feels that don't apply to men and any time someone mentions one of these feels they are accused of advertising their gender for attention.
>>
>>25645199
Could be his shape that fits you, bigger doesn't mean better. I am not big myself but my GF always cum in less then 5min. She tells me its the shape that hits her really good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.