[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get a girl to have sex with you? I'm at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449959750233.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1449959750233.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
How do you get a girl to have sex with you?
I'm at the point of severe frustration. I broke up with my ex about 7 months ago. Since then i have been on several dates, went out and so on.
But even though several of the dates ended in kissing (and seeing each other again) it never went further. When i asked them to stay for the night, they said no or just left on their own initiative.
I have also been hitting on some girls whom i tried to make out with at parties. I really felt some kind of flirt and chemistry but as soon as i try something i get rejected. Same thing when i went out to parties: Meet cutie, talk with her all night, feels real chemistry. But when i ask her to come home with me she says no instantly and flees.

Wtf am i doing wrong? It is frustrating to see that almost every other guy i know get laid. But i just cannot take the next step with any girl and get her into bed. A possible solution is that I am not aggressive enough. I guess I expect sex to happen as a mutual initiative but most girls a completely passive. Peraps i should just start taking their clothes off as soon as i have kissed them... I dont know man.

Any advice or similiar experiences?
>>
File: 1449449799463.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449449799463.png
568 KB, 960x720
Stopped reading after >broke up with my ex
Go fuck yourself normie
>>
>>25640727
GTFO you fucking normie
>>
>>25641261
>>25641311
holy shit, it is worse than i expected
>>
I made a conceeded effort about two years ago to lose my virginity and it was becoming a criplling anxiety for me.

was 22, I targeted girls I knew in HS who seemed like they were pathetic, one in particular was perfect.

Basically did a whole 180 on my personality and pretended I was something i wasn't. Did all the shit those mornic pick-up-artists reccomended

The term 'fake it till you make it' was my mantra

Turned out to be easier than i thought because the girl I was after was also a bag of neuroses, a weeb with social anxiety.

Made her come out of her shell, we must have fucked 100's of times before I couldn't keep up the facade any more.

Got a little too confidant in myself and ditched her as she became unbearable, still alone now 2 years later but trust me when I say once you lose your virginity it's like a weight is lifted.
>>
need to know them longer.
i've been trying to get a woman to have sex with me for years now.

all the girls who claim to like me i can't fucking stand, so i always blow it.
i have too much integrity to pretend to like someone just to fuck them.

the last girl who "liked me", broke it off the first date and she was fat and ugly, i was so far out of her league. so much for lowering your standards.
the thing is, i actually liked her.

but liking someone isn't enough for me at this age. if i don't think you're going to act like a normal person and want to have sex like a normal person, i'm not going to waste my time.
tired of women acting like they don't like sex.

either be real or GTFO my fucking face.
>>
>>25641771
with those standards you'll be virgin for life unless you become rich as shit.

Start at the fucking bottom and work your way up, take literally anyone as long as YOU know you would enjoy the sex. Then you can advance to being picky when you know how basic sexual relationships work.
>>
>>25641678
You need to tell me more about this. I have this plan in mind a long time. Can you tell us how did you do that?
>>
>>25642377
What details would you like?
>>
>>25642391
Very very detailed.
>>
>>25642422
ok, what SPECIFICS would you like to know?

It was a 2month process from first messaging the girl.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.