[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Constant Rejection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1432843980474.jpg (464 KB, 1355x2295) Image search: [Google]
1432843980474.jpg
464 KB, 1355x2295
>Man there's either women that are interested in you or women that aren't. If you had met every woman in Australia I'd agree the you are in a shit spot. But you haven't. You'll find someone worth your time eventually. All that beta shit does is make you spiteful towards woman so any chance you have of finding the right person will be ruined cos they will sense that. Just ignore the people that aren't worth your time & stay positive for finding the right person.

Holy fucking hell normies not understand that constant rejection has made us bitter to women.They do not understand our fucking pain. Imagine being told your entire life you are worthless. Imagine being told you aren't good enough. It fucks with your head how is this a difficult thing to understand?
>>
File: 473712_1.jpg (258 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
473712_1.jpg
258 KB, 590x590
>>25639966
>All ya gotta do is be yourself, man

>Works for me
>>
>>25639966
Also the magical muh soggy knee detector that for some reason ignores Chad and only works on beta males.
>>
>>25639966
This and if you kill the main be why didn't he be himself.
>>
>>25640009
Let me tell you about being yourself. If you act like -not yourself- and a woman becomes attracted to you you will have to keep at that facade until she enivtably finds out what a loser you are and leaves you.

If you be yourself, you will eventually find someone who is not repelled by you and they will like you for who you are.
>>
>>25640181
Know several Chads who are vile disgusting human beings they have no problem with women.
>>
>>25640181
>If you be yourself, you will eventually find someone

But the point is when we DO be ourselves, no one wants us
>>
>>25639966
Also I forgot the guy telling me this is 63''
>>
>>25640009
Actually had a model from my year.
>>
File: tumblr_nzuef3MOhM1r49824o1_500.png (269 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzuef3MOhM1r49824o1_500.png
269 KB, 500x512
>tfw you keep cockblocking yourself with your anti-social behavior and high standards
>>
>>25640181
fake it till you make it familia, you're not getting anywhere unless you change yourself family.
>>
>>25640987

They weren't gonna fuck you anyway. You guys here seriously think women will spread buttcheeks because of some outgoing personality or because you are entertaining, sociable and crack jokes?

You'll sit there entertaining. They'll laugh but all go home with guys who don't say more than 40 words a day, never smile but are tall and handsome.
>>
File: Giant-Warrior-Token.jpg (252 KB, 768x1073) Image search: [Google]
Giant-Warrior-Token.jpg
252 KB, 768x1073
>>25640677
>63''

just bee urself brah
>>
Why is it so difficult to understand that with human beings infesting the planet like locusts, some of them will not represent the pinnacle of evolutionary potential and most of them will be complete trash, body and mind alike? It is not a woman's nature to settle, getting pregnant by trash is almost as bad as getting AIDS to them. You can't rape so all you do is shitpost about it.
>>
>>25641123
>Why is it so difficult to understand that with human beings infesting the planet like locusts, some of them will not represent the pinnacle of evolutionary potential and most of them will be complete trash, body and mind alike? It is not a woman's nature to settle, getting pregnant by trash is almost as bad as getting AIDS to them. You can't rape so all you do is shitpost about it.
Have a master (research degree) and also a international level athlete also its the niggers and pooindaloos that make up most of the worlds population
>>
>>25641166
This is what happens when we act like everyone is special and devalue human life as a whole in the process. Our basic reproductive instincts trump our cookie cutter morality and the lie that there is someone for everyone comes crashing down hard.
>>
>>25641321
>This is what happens when we act like everyone is special and devalue human life as a whole in the process. Our basic reproductive instincts trump our cookie cutter morality and the lie that there is someone for everyone comes crashing down hard.

The reason they didn't allow women to run around and act like whore sin the past is so productive men woulod feel like their efforts would be rewarded and they would get a wife/gf feminism ruined this. Why would the men that receive nothing from society provide something to a society that has fucked them over.
>>
>>25639966
How old is his mom again, she looks younger than his wife
>>
>>25640354
Well then it looks like you have two choices.

1. Remain the same
2. Change yourself

What will it be?
>>
>>25641849
>You're short? Just be taller

>small dick? Just grow a bigger one

>Ugly? Just get $2000 out of your savings get plastic surgery

>Depressed? Just be happy XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
>>
>>25641166

>muh niggerniggernigger

Asians make up most of the word retard
>>
>>25641982
>Asians make up most of the word retard
Asian can contribute to humanity
Niggers can only destroy
>>
i didn't realize human beings have ESP and can sense what's happened to you just by being in proximity of you, how do i hone my ESP skill?

i like how, to him, approaching every woman in the country is sound logic.
i guess the point is to inspire the person to keep trying.
>>
>>25642020

Nice goal post moving retard. That's 100% irrelevant to your former post.
>>
File: 1451715592665.png (20 KB, 586x550) Image search: [Google]
1451715592665.png
20 KB, 586x550
>>25642020

>robots on humanity contribution
>>
>>25642079
I have job I despise but I have a job
>>
Sauce on the pic, OP?
>>
>>25640181
true!
also: we all have different sides to us.
>>
>>25640298
what do they do to be vile human beings?
only because they get pussy doesn't make them vile anon
>>
>>25642742
Regularly cheats on girls, one beat one, they bullied many people in our school, drove one person to attempt suicide to escape said bullying. And yes they view women as whores.
>>
>>25643031
>And yes they view women as whores.
That's not a vile opinion though.
The Chads have just realised that women will do anything for them.
>>
>>25639966

> Imagine being told your entire life you are worthless. Imagine being told you aren't good enough

Even shit is worth more than me. I wish I could just fall asleep and never wake up.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.