[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't like your life? >Then do something about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 12.png (147 KB, 271x318) Image search: [Google]
12.png
147 KB, 271x318
>Don't like your life?
>Then do something about it

Normie tier advice but it really is accurate.

What are you going to do this week to change your shitty life?
>>
the same as every other week
nothing
>>
I'm going to try to make it better and then hate myself even more once I fail.
>>
>>25638834
>>25638868
How about just this week the three of us come up with one change we know, that if we actually do it, will definitively improve our lives?
>>
>>25639435
mate if i knew something that would improve myself i would do it instead of being here
>>
>>25639492
I'm willing to help. List the 5 major things which make your life shit.
>>
>>25638469
Have you ever had social anxiety OP?
>>
Drugs and even more drugs
>>
>>25638469
Tomorrow my thin friend is finally going to start working out with me, hopefully it becomes habit then I can gain the final bit of weight I want.
>>
>>25639593
Yep. It was shocking. I would literally plan our potential conversations and end up sweating for completely asinine meetings or situations.

Retail work actually helped me out of that.
>>
>>25639620
How did you get to the point of actually getting a job though?
>>
>>25638469
hopefully sure up moving out on my own and start doing things for myself
>>
>>2563963
Strangely enough I interview very well. Between 15 and 30 I've only had one year where I haven't had a job and I swear it's all down to me interviewing well. Even if you're an autist after being hired they'll stick with you for a while (due to being too lazy to confront and fire you and then hire and train another person) after which you can at the very least keep your job.
>>
>>25639522
no ambition
no desire
no work ethic
life stagnating
wanting to be sad

what do you suggest, doc?
>>
>>25639687
I don't think I'd do too badly in an interview, the issue for me would be applying for the job/the act of actually having to GO to the interview. I'm fine when I'm in a social situation, but can easily talk myself out of them beforehand.
>>
>>25638868
this p much

I will
>try to make prototype video games or mod/map content for existing vidya, show it to someone, and get shit on so hard I just scrap the whole thing, yet again
>go to work and give a presentation, stutter through the whole thing, and then probably be ordered to see the in-house counsellor again for what is basically an interrogation, just like before my vacation
>try to draw some fursmut on my own time, copy some pieces by others that I like, and then end up hating both mine and theirs after I spot some anatomical or perspective error, just like every other time

probably just gonna end up salvaging some tubes out of the trash and building one of those partisan air rifles and just sniping people when im upset. i dont care anymore. fuck everyone. if i cant be happy no one else should be
>>
>>25638469
I try to do things about it but nothing helps, kind of hard to fix a problem when you don't really know what the problem is as well
>>
>>25639722
>no ambition
Spend an hour a day researching things you would like to do
>no desire
stems from having no passion, research shold help quell this
>no work ethic
Gonna have to force yourself to adjust to doing things you don't like. I suggest setting your alarm early and having a daily set of tasks you need to complete.
life stagnating
>wanting to be sad
You only want to be sad when the rest of your life is shit and even then, you don't like it, you just tolerate it because misery is comfortable and happiness requires effort.
>>
Some say love, it is a river
And that it drowns the tender reed
And some say love, it's like a razor
And that it leaves your soul to bleed

Some say love, it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love, it is a flower
And you, it's only seed

It's a heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance

It's the one who won't be taken
Who can not seem to give
And the soul afraid of dying
That never learns to live

When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong

Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed that with the sun's love
In the spring becomes the rose
>>
File: pinky-and-the-brain.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
pinky-and-the-brain.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>25638469
The same thing I do every week, Anon: try to take over the world.
>>
>>25639934
You hear the fan theory that pinky was the genius and the brain was insane?
>>
>>25638469
I just a new job, opened up a new back account, and Im going back to school. I kinda hate everyone in there, but it looks like I gotta push on through. Next I wanna work on trying to drive, get /fit/, and try and stop being a spaz at people.
>>
>>25638469
>What are you going to do this week to change your shitty life?
refresh /r9k/ endlessly in hopes of finding a fembot gf
>>
>>25640135
why write this. it is both cringey and unfunny. no wonder you feel the way you do. alot of people on here are very cringey, and have no sense of self-awareness.
>>
>>25640121
Best of luck man. All this shit might feel small but it's actually indicative of a much larger step.
>>
>>25638469
Research

keep lifting

nothing tangible, I'm scared for my future
>>
>don't like your small ass pencil dick?
>do something about it brah
>>
>>25638834
Wow thats a pretty lame mindset don't you think?
>>
>>25640518
Exactly, faggot.

Instead of focusing on a small dick that you can't do anything about why not focus on things you can improve which would render a small dick inconsequential?
>>
>>25640567
>small dick
>inconsequential

So is being ugly right
>>
>>25638469
I have applied for about 30+ jobs within my skill range/exp range and have not had a single call for an interview.
>>
>>25640567

The only way he can render it inconsequential is chopping it off... You don't advocate trans-degeneracy, do you normie?
>>
File: 4-am-in-manchestah.jpg (527 KB, 1753x987) Image search: [Google]
4-am-in-manchestah.jpg
527 KB, 1753x987
>>25638469

doing my best to get that job, got 2 interviews.

im running out of steroid/nightclub money and life just isn't worth living without those.
>>
>>25639995
Falls apart instantly from memory based on Brain building everything and explaining how it worked to Brain.
>>
>>25640645
No, when his strengths so overcome it the dick becomes inconsequential. Where do you think the whole car/small dick meme came from?
>>
>>25640811

You think the wives of small-dicked Chads don't snicker about it? He cannot overcome it, no matter how in love the girl is she will pull that out in every argument, and spread the word to her friends.
>>
Dude, i already did change my life.

Quit the drugs.
Moved to a new city.
Tackled mental problems.
Acquired GF.
Acquired A-levels.
Attending Uni.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.