[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hell do I have a problem. I have recently (4 days ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: silver-protect.png (88 KB, 340x435) Image search: [Google]
silver-protect.png
88 KB, 340x435
Fucking hell do I have a problem.

I have recently (4 days ago or so) anally masturbated with pic related. I have done this before with no problems, but this time I got carried away and started fucking myself a little bit too hard, it would seem.

I felt slight pain for the next multiple hours and then it stopped. The next day I casually took a shit and felt that something liquidy is flowing out of my ass. After looking down I have discovered that my poor backdoor is bleeding.

I instinctively activated my anal muscles and wouldn't let go, so I don't know for how long it was bleeding afterwards.

Now it's 4 days after and I have taken a shit once more, bleeding again.

I didn't pay attention to my turds so I don't know if they compose of shit, or if they compose of semi-solidified blood.

Should I go see a doctor, which would be the last resort in my case, or will it heal given time?
>>
Go to the doctor. You could get a serious infection.
>>
It will not heal. You've most likely got an internal fissure. You're gonna have to go to a doctor or you'll die.
>>
>>25637777
QUADS CHECKED original original
>>
That's what you get for being a pervert and a faggot.
>>
>>25637838
I don't feel pain, though?

>>25637853
Pervert - yes. Faggot - no. I just enjoy some ,,exotic'' stimulation, that's all. I'd never take a dick.
>>
>>25637777
>doing butt things
>with anti-perspirant
you're fucking retarded, go see a doctor
>>
File: 1440285715337.gif (197 KB, 838x450) Image search: [Google]
1440285715337.gif
197 KB, 838x450
>>25637777
ayy this gay nigga stole my quads
>>
>>25637920
what's a better object to shove up my ass then? Toothbrush ain't doing it anymore
>>
File: images(8).jpg (14 KB, 401x366) Image search: [Google]
images(8).jpg
14 KB, 401x366
>>25637877
>likes things up butt
>not a fag

Keep lying to yourself, kid.
>>
File: 1446738798794.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446738798794.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
>>25637947
>tooth brush
Go buy a dildo you pussy closet faggot.
>>
>>25637777
Why don't you just buy an normal dildo or prostate massager and lube like an normal person ? You remind me of that video with the idiot putting a glass jar in his ass and the damn thing explodes.

There are companies specialized in designing and manufacturing things you can safely put in your ass, you know.
>>
>>25637877
There are places internally that don't feel pain like your skin does. I had a cut in my intestines for quite a while and never felt any pain. I imagine it's something similar up the butt

GO TO THE DOCTOR
>>
>>25638031
>the damn things explodes
sauce pls
>>
>>25637777
Guess that wasn't your lucky day anon
>>
It's an anal fissure. No big deal, I shat blood for a month after eating fiber one bars. Fun buttstuff was off the table the whole time plus about 2 more months before I fully recovered and could play without bleeding again. Try to avoid buttstuff and pooping if you can.

I urge you to get a proper toy. If you like plugs I can't recommend tantus' ryder and njoy's pure 2.0 plug. Tantus' severin in medium is good if you really want to hurt and stretch a bit. For more fucjifucking movement njoy's pure wand is simply unbeatable. Tantus goddess is fun too, vamp if you want something bigger and aren't afraid of it being too dickshaped. Vixen' s Mustang has gotten rave reviews everywhere I've seen it mentioned and in my imagination it checks out, but I can't fully endorse it in good faith unless I've actually put it in. At the very least some carcinogenic plasticizer laced rubber piece of shit dildo from aliexpress for $7 or a hard plastic vibrator(hard plastic safe than Chinese floppy shit) for $4 is better than a deodorant can. Aside from the cutting risk is the possibility of losing it inside you. Get something with a good base so your ass doesn't swallow it.
>>
>>25638100
Dude if you never saw that vid you're probably underage.
>>
>>25637962
that makes literally zero sense
being gay is being attracted to males and fucking with males
aslong as this condition isn't met, you're not gay, whatever you do is still just masturbation, whether it's dildos or nipple pinching
>>
>>25638100

1guy1jar, it's a pretty well known shock video. I bet liveleak has it.
>>
>>25637777
>Fucking hell do I have a problem.

CONDUCTOR
>>
>>25637877
>I'd never take a dick.
They all say that at first
>>
>>25637777
Your bussy wall is weak af

But yeah if it doesn't stop bleeding after 6 hours call an ambulance away from the family unless you want them knowing you're gay.
>>
>>25637777
Cool, I use the same deodorant.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.