[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up bad guys >Wake up an hour late for work >Fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
I fucked up bad guys

>Wake up an hour late for work
>Fucking shit I'm going to get fired
>Roll out of bed onto work cloths and slither out the door
>Make it to work and hour and a half late
>Manager darts twords me immediately as I walk through the door
>awshit.mp4
>"Anon why are you late, we had to open with only 3 people today-" blah blah
>Quick think of something fast.
>Uh fuck
>Get visibly angry and create story about how I had to take dad to the hospital because he got hit by a car
>Manager apologises profusely
>Everyone believes me
>Wut.wav
>Get through the rest of the day "Like a trooper"
>Go home
>"Hey son, when can I stop by and see a movie at the theatre you work at?"
>Sweating spaghetti
>My dad is actually proud I have a job and getting work experience.
>"Uh idk maby soon hahaha..."
I think I have to quit.
>>
This is a perfect example of how seemingly harmless lies can fuck you over. I try my best not to lie anymore because of shit like this. You should have just said you woke up late and you're really sorry.
>>
Just tell your Dad you had to tell your Manager he got hit by a car to get out of being fired. Dads get it, man. They've all been there.
>>
Tell your dad there was a fire and you have to go to a different theatre. Then crash the car and set fire to the theatre. All loose ends covered up.
>>
>>25637605
Hahaha! Nice thinking, though! I would've cracked under that pressure or said something ridiculous, but the dad thing was good to say, and got them feeling bad for you
>>
I can't come home with a straight face anymore
>>
>>25637605
Just tell your dad you told work he got hit by a car so you wouldn't get fired, at some point in the near future tell your coworkers that doctors say your dad is going to be fine so they don't get too worried.

Ezpz senpai
>>
There's only one way to get out of this jam

Hit your dad with a car
>>
>>25637633
You may have saved my ass. I forgot in the heat of the moment that my dad is the coolest person I know.
>>
>>25637658
you got a cool dad if he covers you for that
>>
>>25637739
I hope everything works well. I work at a cinepolis. Everyone there is really fucking cool. It pays bretty gud. And you can get tips. I would hate to loose this job.
>>
File: 217872178217.gif (1 MB, 247x161) Image search: [Google]
217872178217.gif
1 MB, 247x161
>>25637605
>I fucked up bad guys

>read through whole story.
>no bad guys were fucked up.
You're... You're a liar, OP. You lied.
>>
>>25637605
I love when stupid people lie its always the funniest times.
>>
>>25637605
just tell your dad the cover story and cook up that his injuries were stupid and small like a busted toe or something
>>
File: 1390310449654.jpg (51 KB, 488x410) Image search: [Google]
1390310449654.jpg
51 KB, 488x410
>used to be a stockboy at a department store
>the hours and pay were both absolute garbage
>over an hour late dozens of times
>one time get blackout drunk and stoned and walk around in a rainstorm
>get back home and just fall on my bed and pass out
>wake up at 6:30
>my shift starts at 4
>stroll into work at 7
>boss just starts laughing his ass off and calls me sleeping beauty
>start to work off my hangover

No idea why I kept that job for 3 years. In retrospect I'm pretty sure I was stuck in a rut, and still am.
>>
>>25639309
I'm dying anon

If fjfnfkfn
>>
File: IMG_20160109_224524.png (262 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160109_224524.png
262 KB, 512x512
>>25639309
Do you have more of these flintstone drawings?
>>
>>25639309
Where do you work now?
>>
>>25637651
Do it^ >>25637605
You're out of trouble.
>>
>>25639785
No sir.

>>25640707
A factory. I make more per hour and have full time hours, and overtime when I want it. When I was the stockboy i got like 20-30 hours a week and yeah I was basically living paycheck to paycheck. Been able to save up a bit of cash with this new gig. Thanks for reading my blogpost.
>>
>>25637605
OP Did you dad handle it well?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.