[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is up with the "chestlet" meme ? . Personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447732133884.jpg (42 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1447732133884.jpg
42 KB, 436x436
What is up with the "chestlet" meme ? . Personally I prefer chicks with smaller breasts . All that matters is proportionality . There are also a lot of advantages with chestlet girls:
>unlikely to be fat
>slightly insecure so they are more emotionally attached and jealous for their boyfriend's
>they retain a better figure when they are older
> lower estrogen levels mean they arnt such cunts when they have their time of the month
>tend to be better conversationalist ,admittedly any girl who falls just outside the generic attractive range has to be to get a better mate.

>Tfw no petite chestlet gf to hug and make me feel protective .
>>
manlets are trying to make women feel the inferiority that manlets feel, but it won't work on the vast majority of women since we know that tits really don't matter.
>>
t. chestlet
>>
>>25636706
Any girl I've ever been seriously attracted to has been a chestlet. Huge breasted girls are for cucks and faggots.
>>
>>25636912
one should never reveal his T level
>>
>>25636912
>Huge breasted girls are for cucks and faggots.

says the closest queer who likes boy body girls
>>
>>25636706
Hi chestlet
>>
>>25637088
They've all had (natural) vaginas so I don't see the problem.
>>
>>25637140
the problem is the vagina is the only thing that distinguishes them from a male

i think skinny girls with no tits no ass are trash-tier
>>
>>25637168
I think skinny hungry skelly chestnut girls are 11/10.
>>
File: drek.png (901 KB, 946x762) Image search: [Google]
drek.png
901 KB, 946x762
>>25637201
only proves how men have a thing for every type of girl

girls only have a thing for a few different flavors of chad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.