[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/. I have decided to finally end it. Cut the rope.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Hello /r9k/. I have decided to finally end it. Cut the rope. Kick the chair. In other words, I'm going to kill myself. This decision has come after about 8 years during which I was chronically depressed and contemplated suicide daily. There is no reason to prolong my suffering anymore. My life is too fucked up to fix and I hate living in this shitty world anyway.

However, I don't want to just go like that. Since I live with my parents and am a friendless NEET, I saved most of my autismbux and along with some money I got from my dead grandma, I possess a nice amount of money.

I have decided that, before I kill myself, I'm going to spend that money on pleasure, and I'm going to do that by taking a trip around Europe, which I had always wanted to explore. My money will probably last for several months. I would like to know if you have suggestions for things I should do and places to visit. Maybe some of you would like to meet up if I'm around your city? don't hold back on the ideas, I keep my head open.

pic related I'm planning to plummet to death from a cliff.
>>
File: hitchhiker qt.jpg (231 KB, 538x799) Image search: [Google]
hitchhiker qt.jpg
231 KB, 538x799
please respond guys I need your advice
>>
>Go to Mexico
>Buy drugs and hookers
>Binge on drugs and hookers for two weeks
>Realize life is worth living
>>
You should absolutely visit, man. I'm American so and have no idea what it's like or where to go there, but the fact that you want to experience it and see some new things is a sign of hope.

Maybe you'll have a hell of an adventure and sort some things out while you're there. If not, there will still be rope when you get back.
>>
Eurofag here in the same position as you.
How about a pact?
>>
If I may make a suggestion, go take a shit in some exotic places. I took a shit in the middle of the floor at a Spanish castle and I am super proud of that.
>>
>>25635534
Yeah, nah, I plan to kill myself, not to let Mexican gangsters do it.

>>25635570
What do you propose?
>>
>>25635135
>go to Europe for a month
>first day visit Marseille in Paris
>get fucking pickpocketed
>someone broke into the hostel I was sleeping in and stole my suitcase
>leave the first week because no money

just don't go alone, worst decision of my life
>>
Europe is really shitty. Go to some East Asian companies are rainforests.
>>
>>25635656
>Yeah, nah, I plan to kill myself, not to let Mexican gangsters do it.

At least give it some thought.

http://elitedaily.com/humor/suicidal-man-mexico-orgy-drugs/842056/
>>
File: 1418336101502.jpg (198 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1418336101502.jpg
198 KB, 800x533
>>25635670
Lol, I'm not so sure if I want to visit France. However I already spent like 2 weeks alone in Germany in the past and nothing was stolen from me. And I'm pretty sure if my credit card gets stolen I can have some arrangement with a bank to transfer money or something. Have to check this issue.
>>
rome is really beautiful aside from the immigrants
same with paris
basically that's europe for you

have you tried opiates? I felt like you almost the exact same shit, I travelled to europe but I didn't enjoy it at all because I was so depressed, it felt like work, a chore. I also planned to suicide off a cliff.

but I found that opiates make everything alright and I feel positive about being alive, so I made my way onto methadone (it's free here), after I got hooked on opiates, mostly morphine, and my life has improved drastically. I can imagine a legitimate future for myself and I look forward to things, and I enjoy the present, things seem good and positive. I'm not super drugged or anything either, nice and functional

would really reccomend doing this as it worked for me. like I say if you're depressed enough to kill yourself most likely you wont enjoy your trip at all, in fact for me I think I just got worse I was thinking "well I am in a beautiful city but all I want to do is die" I almost felt guilty, and I kept thinking like, well if this doesn't cheer me up then what possibly could? I was drinking heavy, fucking a few hookers, I was just really depressed

but now I want to go back and see the area properly like a normal person, I feel like I didn't really travel my last trip, like it was an act

what country are you from? try to suss out the local opiate scene

I'm not trying to get you hooked on drugs or anything it's just I've tried like probably 15 different meds, different therapies, even a 12 week ect course, and nothing helped me except opiates

I mean we seem pretty similar I basically did what you're talking about and it was horrible so maybe opiates will work for you as well
>>
>>25635907
I never really tried drugs (except from the ones my doctor prescribes me), what types of opiates there are and how do you take them? I thought of experimenting with it before dying.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.