[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone in a band here? How do you start a band? To clarify I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: red-hot-chili-peppers.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1233) Image search: [Google]
red-hot-chili-peppers.jpg
177 KB, 1920x1233
Anyone in a band here? How do you start a band?

To clarify I'm 20 and have no friends but I'm a hell of a guitarist and have decent to good vocals. I'm not a metalhead though.
>>
I know you'll probably disagree but if you go to a church im 99% sure they'll let you play guitar there. Might make some friends too. I kno bro. I kno
>>
>>25634660
I hate religion though. *tips*

I don't think I could do it
>>
Start playing at open mics?
>>
The religion part u can completely ignore. Plus alot of qt's go there
>>
>>25635067
>going to church to pick up girls

I'm not that beta
>>
vocaroo of singing and guitar
>>
Anyone here self taught guitarist? What did you use to teach yourself?

Im tired of dicking around and playing the same random chords and not knowing what chords they are
>>
>>25635657
justinguitar.com helped me a lot.
>>
>>25634548
Vocaroo of GTFO, you lil fag.
>>
File: joe.jpg (10 KB, 289x343) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
10 KB, 289x343
Who else /jazzguitar/ here?

>inb4 "ree normie jazz guitarist"

We can talk about some straight ahead players too
>>
>>25634548
If you live in a city go bookface and look up local shows or go to city for shows make friends talk to people
>>
File: tomo how it feels to chew 5 gum.png (415 KB, 452x700) Image search: [Google]
tomo how it feels to chew 5 gum.png
415 KB, 452x700
>>25634548
Which one do you think the guy on the left is looking at?

He could be looking at anyone of them...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.