[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who loves /wagecucking/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Southern_377_at_Hemel_Hempstead.jpg (887 KB, 2304x1760) Image search: [Google]
Southern_377_at_Hemel_Hempstead.jpg
887 KB, 2304x1760
any wagecucks on here actually enjoy their jobs?

I just recently got hired as a trainee train conductor for southern rail in the UK and its going pretty well. I always liked trains so I thought id give it a go. I also found a gf recently so im double happy since I have choo choos and gf at the same time.
>>
File: 1451248226147.jpg (147 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1451248226147.jpg
147 KB, 500x666
I help people stay out of prison and make a livable amount of money from the job, so I'm happy.
>>
is she qt OP?
>>
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEMa CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
I get paid to cook food for others. Despite being a robot and a social failure I enjoy making people happy. I'm on the road to owning my own restaurant before 25, honestly I'm excited to see how these years turn out.
>>
>>25632690
I do overnight support/systems monitoring for a US based tech company (Ausfag).

It's betty good, get to work from home and watch movies/animu/play single player vidya most of the time, unless something fucks up, then need to fix it or log a support request with the vendor or wake some poor american guy up and get them to fix it remotely

12 hour days, 4 days on 4 days off. Good money, easy work, don't need to get dressed or leave the house.
>>
>>25632903
yeah shes very qt, we have only been dating for a little over a month
>>
>>25632996
how the fuck did you get that gig/what's your pay

that is right the fuck up my alley
>>
>>25633133
Dad hooked me up due to an old mate of his being IT manager here. But I have my CCNA, MCSA, ITIL and ~3 years helpdesk, ~5 years sysadmin exp.

Pay is excellent, ~$45 an hour plus super.
>>
>>25633228
were those certs hard to get?

fuck I need me a job like that, jesus christ
>>
>>25632975
excuse me can I press that button please? CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
I absolutely hate my job.

I'm an accountant for a large company and it's the most normie job I've ever had. I thought accounting was supposed to be more of a reserved job, but boy was I wrong. Every day I deal with literally dozens upon dozens of normies and am under short time allowances to produce quality work. It's very stressful and I'm quitting soon.
>>
>>25632690
I would kill for a comfy job that has nice coworkers
>>
I just want to say that I would trade everything to go back to the UK, I would be a Train driver or even McDonalds employee.

You guys have no idea what living in the 3rd world is, I had the chance to live in London for 1 year, I am permanently damaged and can't be happy in this shithole, again you guys don't know how good you have it.
>>
nursefag reporting in, I'm a NP but I travel and do assignments and shit, I can't say that I like it or hate it but the money is good for only 4 years of schooling
>>
File: 1450455402870.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1450455402870.gif
535 KB, 640x636
I'm a shift supervisor at an ice cream shop. $9 per hour, plus $3-$5 per hour in tips

It's honestly fun as shit because it's not that hard and I'm only working part time while I'm in college. The owner is super chill and basically let's the supervisors make their own decisions in how they run things, so it's pretty much like I'm my own boss, and customers aren't as shitty as they are in other food places because it's, well, ice cream, and there's always a ton of kids around.
>>
>>25633257
CCNA fucking sucked. Shits so hard, took me 3 attempts. Need a lab set up with a few different switches/routers etc.

ITIL is easy as fuck.

MCSA is three different exams, the first 2 were easy (installing and admin win server) but the third one (config advanced services) required quite a bit of working knowledge.

If you want to get involved with IT, ITIL and CompTIA A+ should get you in the door for helpdesk jobs.
>>
>>25633394
What country?
Hue monkey here
>>
>>25633392

that might be your problem
>>
>>25633416
cool, thanks

apparently I should consider IT as a career choice
>>
File: 1422755404434.jpg (91 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1422755404434.jpg
91 KB, 550x413
do you get drug tested OP? how hard was it to get the job?
I ask because if I find it feasible, I might actually move back to the UK just to get such a job
>>
>>25633430
I feel you meu irmao
>>
>>25633557

yeah you get drug tested, as well as your vision and hearing. its pretty cozy 80kUSD a year doe a 30-35 hour workweek
>>
>>25633470
Yeah its not bad for robots, since you're allowed to be spaghetti and everyone assumes you're a nerd.
>>
>>25633941
Is it difficult?
>>
I make 22k a year usd approx as a security guard. (Don't live in us)

I just want to end it all I'm sick of just getting by with no money to buy anything for myself.
>>
>>25634241
It can be at the higher levels.

But you can become a sysadmin and make good money.
>>
>>25634468
You should find the other security guard guy who memes about checking the door every 30 mins and watching anime for money. He seems happy.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.