[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CCCUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKEEEEEEDDDDDD [[WARNING: HIGHLY ORIGINAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
CCCUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKEEEEEEDDDDDD

[[WARNING: HIGHLY ORIGINAL CONTENT!!]]
>>
How could that possibly qualify as being cucked? I think it's sweet that someone would do that for their son.
>>
>>25631748
So sweet of them to indulge their child's mental illness
>>
>>25631810
what they should have done is let the child be miserable and end up killing himself amirite guys? xD
>>
>>25631831
He would've done that no matter what
>>
>>25631464
me on the left

f
ffqfwqfwqf
>>
Can he change it back when she outgrows being a degenerate?

>>25631831
Yes.
>>
>>25631831
Transfaggots are more likely to kill themselves after transitioning.
>>
>>25631831
No, they should have realized it was probably a phase and disciplined her. If that failed, find a way to correct the brain instead of mutilating the body.
>>
If an adult wants to go trans then whatever, it's their choice, but it's honestly a really fucked up grey area in letting kids do it, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>25631831

>implying suicide rates among post-ops are lower than pre-ops

What they should have done is accept the child as mentally ill, and treat accordingly.
>>
>>25631831

No just wait like 4 years man. He's not gonna fucking explode over it.

BRB "Mommy look I got a dress"

One day later little timmy is passed out getting his dick chopped of for Dr. Finklesteins collection.
>>
You fucking white people, I swear. You don't see us other races glorifying this shit.
>>
>>25631845
>>25631894
well then, at least he had a few good years thanks to his loving parents then eh? plus it makes faggots like you get angry for no reason filling yourself with more needless hatred and negativity, so he's served his purpose
>>
Fucking cishet patriarch is still a shitload for not pulling out a razor and transitioning with him right then and there.
>>
>>25631930
>being black on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>25631943

sweden gtfo
>>
>>25631831
you mean like he's going to do now that he's a tranny?
>>
I feel like being a tranny is something that is only done nowadays because it's adveritised a lot. "Gender issues" is such a bullshit topic. But eh, if dudes want to dress retarded so they can feel indentified, let them. It is shitty for parents to let that happen though. Children aren't in the right mindset to decide something like that.
>>
>>25631831
what they should have done is let the kid believe he can become something that he physically can't and be doomed to be a freak amirite guys? xD
>>
wifes sons meme is real
>>
>>25632142
>>25632099
>>25631951
>>25631845

> not sure if you guys are using the correct pronoun out of respect or just because you didn't realize which direction the transition went in
>>
>>25632393
I didn't even look at the tattoo desu
>>
>>25631748
>son

Anon, I have something to tell you.
>>
>>25632142
nah definitely what I said, since you didn't even provide an alternative of what could have been done
>>
>>25631748
>I think it's sweet that we'd indulge our daughter's mental illness

>>25631831
As if a fucking tattoo would've made their child kill themself
>>
>>25631464
>see, now instead of a cute little girl, my son is a mincing little fag who acts like a girl!
>>
>>25632393
>thinks I would disrespect xirone's pronounce
>>
>>25631464
>trans son
As in, biological female thinks she's a boy because she likes things typically liked by boys?
>>
File: 1452401354653.jpg (53 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
1452401354653.jpg
53 KB, 480x445
I made it better.
block
>>
>>25632521
>toys and activities should not be separated by gender!
>they should be gender neutral!
>my son is actually a girl because he likes flowers and ponies
>>
>>25632521
Obviously it's a biological female, just look at that fucking tattoo, it's clear the girl is the original and the artist forcefully changed it to make it a boy, like, who puts a slingshot in the neck of their shirt?
>>
It's a fucking ugly tattoo though

If they were my parents I'd be like if you really respect me just get it removed.
>>
>>25632582
Needed the coverup anyway. The picture of the girl is overtly sexualized and was the man's way of marking the stamp of the pedotriarchy on the mother.
>>
>>25631831
no, the parents should have done a murder suicide so as not to make any more sad freaks
>>
>>25631748
I ARRIVED HOME EARLY
>>
>>25631464
Why a biological woman would ever want to become a male is beyond me.

I guess they just get tired of playing life on easy difficulty.
>>
>>25631464
I'm kind of wondering why some of you hate trans folk. They've done nothing to you, and you hate them without actually knowing any of them as people. How can you hate people you've never met? It doesn't make sense to me. Why spend your energy on hating people that are just trying to live their lives? Theycan't control who they are. I'm pretty sure all trans folk would rather live a normal life if they had a choice, but they don't. No one wants to live a life ridiculed by society guys. Some of you are even going to the lengths of saying they deserve to die? Really? Kind of sad really.
>>
>>25631464
At first I though it was mtf, then I realized they meant ftm
>>
>>25631464
I heard they're also going to photoshop big cocks on all the baby pictures from birth and CG ones for the video of it.
>>
>>25633479

>girl thinks she's a boy until Tyrone's cock sets her straight

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/89/ac/df/89acdf127332290fc6b43021347755bb.jpg
>>
>>25632676
thanks for the input mr "normal" you are not a sad freak at all.
>>
>>25631894
>parroting objectively incorrect memes
Literally do any research
>>
>all these edgelords pretending to know better than doctors
You guys should join tumblr. I hear echochambers are their specialty.
>>
>>25633479
>>25633828
Quickly skimmed that, and I thought the black boy was a girl until I had to reread it. He looks like a girl more than the girl looks like a boy.
>>
>coloured tattoo
>>
>>25634041
>>25633992
>>25634096
Die tranny freak. Or at least go back to your /lgbt/ designated retard zone.
>>
>>25634135
>implying I'm a tranny
Just a logical person who trusts doctors more than tumblr or /pol/ medical advice.
>>
>>25634135
>go back to your containment board
you first >>>/xboxlive/
>>
Trannys often kill themselves because they make a big shit about it, then when they realize life doesn't get any better when people say she instead of he, and they can't change back without looking like an ass.
>>
>>25634173
Yes, trust the doctors that make everything slightly inconveniencing out to be a severe medical disorder, leading to a society hooked on expensive drugs that they get to be the gatekeepers to. Your kid acting like a kid? Give him these highly-addictive pills and make him a robot. Feeling a little unhappy? Take these anti-psychotics that will turn you into a zombie. Feel uncomfortable with your body? Let's give you this extremely expensive surgery to change your gender while you get started on this multi-year regime to change your sex. Don't forget that if you stop half way, you'll look weird forever! Also, you'll need these anti-depressants because you're going to be learning all about how the white male cishet patriarchy is literally raping you, and you've going to be sad a lot. Be sure to come back next week so I can write you a prescription to treat all this fibromyalgia, autism, restless leg syndrome, and wifi allergies that I'll say you have!
>>
>>25633828
That was a really gay comic.
>>
>>25634195
fucking sufferable failure.
>>
>>25634173

http://waltheyer.typepad.com/blog/2013/11/20-regret-changing-genders-over-40attempt-suicide-and-even-after-surgery-a-large-number-remain-traum.html

>Injustice at Every Turn: A Report of the National Transgender Discrimination Survey says a staggering 41% of transgenders surveyed report they have attempted suicide and that those who have medically transitioned and surgically transitioned have higher rates of attempted suicide than the general population. Transgenders have higher rate of HIV infections. They are more prone to heavy drinking and the use of drugs. They have high rates of homelessness, unemployment and extreme poverty, even more so in the more difficult economic times of the last 5 years

>Just a logical person who trusts doctors more than tumblr or /pol/ medical advice.

Then you should listen to this doctor then

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

And have one more link on the house

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/
>>
>>25634462
good good, rage more, fill your mind with anger and hate so that it cripples you
>>
>>25634245

or maybe because people like you belittle them and hate them so much that you even post about it on an anonymous image board and want more than anything to make their lives a living hell
>>
>>25634391
>extremely expensive
covered by most insurance m8 as are most of those

Also
>I know better than all these other sheeple. I know the truth behind all these conspiracies
Get some self awareness. You're not some supreme genius destined for greatness. You just like having contrarian opinions because you think you're smarter than everyone else.
>>
File: 1452307377267.png (449 KB, 908x1359) Image search: [Google]
1452307377267.png
449 KB, 908x1359
>>25634451
how about this
the moms are hot
>>
>>25634482
>moving goalposts
Your claim was that transitioning did not help suicide rates. Your article shows nothing of the sort.
The reality is that transitioning helps suicide rates before and after.

Also the doctor also does not technically support your claims. Being transgender is a mental illness and treatment has been agreed upon by the majority of mental health professionals. In addition, the doctor states that children change their minds. Almost all doctors are aware of this, hence you have to be 18+ except in extremely rare cases to have irreversible treatment.

Get fucked.
>>
>>25634636
>There are cucks that think the right side is good parenting
My fucking sides.
>>
>>25634636
The mother on the right isn't teaching her kid about how society works, if he wanted to choke another kid you would slap his shit and tell him that's not how this world works.
>>
>>25634636
Tranny advocates make no fucking sense because they literally just reinforce gender roles. like when a boy wants to play with a doll or some shit they automatically think: "Oh! He must be a girl!"
FUCK LEFTISTS PISS ME OFF
>>
>>25634636
Nice comic. So pretty much a parents rejection fucks up the child? Makes sense, if your own parents reject you then who could possibly love you.
>>
>>25634636
I'd love to see some nice /ss/ with this artstyle.
>>
File: tumblr_o0lx3kWF9z1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (600 KB, 1280x1529) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lx3kWF9z1tm163xo1_1280.jpg
600 KB, 1280x1529
>>25634636
You're not even posting the worst of the worst when it comes to those types of comics.
>>
>>25631831
Lol, after surgery she's gonna do that anyway.

Do you not read medical statistics?
>>
>>25634523
>mentally ill ``non-conformists'' who demand that the entire world change to fit their hyper-individualistic ideology and lifestyle kill themselves over people making fun of their retardation online.
Please fucking do.

>>25634572
>covered by most insurance m8 as are most of those

>having insurance that isn't 90% deductible and $15123512465324 premiums
Also irrelevant. Drug companies and doctors will still get their cut, even if covered by insurance.

>I know better than all these other sheeple. I know the truth behind all these conspiracies
No conspiracy. Trends arise naturally. Do you think that I thought people were deciding to do this in meetings? Don't over-complicate things. They have a hammer, so everything looks like a nail. And everything is all the more nailish when it benefits them to see it that way. Such is inevitable march of capitalism.

>Get some self awareness. You're not some supreme genius destined for greatness. You just like having contrarian opinions because you think you're smarter than everyone else.
Smarter? Nah, not really. I am aware that reality cannot be nailed down and compartmentalized into neat packages, where every deviation is a disorder to be medically treated. The world is over medicated, simple as that. Psychology and drugs are sapping all the beauty and diversity from the world just to make a bunch of over-educated assholes feel smart about themselves and to shovel pills into children's mouths.
>>
>>25634834
yeah, this is how moms are supposed to raise sons properly
>>
>>25634912
IS DAT SOME SHADSHIT?
Seems like the perfect fetish for him tbqh.
>>
>>25632534
Too subtle
>>
>>25634912
why the fuck couldn't my mom do this to me
>>
>>25634892
Free insurance is pretty good. Also do you want to abolish medicine? Once again it's a case of you thinking you know better.
>>
File: 1424832947537.jpg (32 KB, 334x320) Image search: [Google]
1424832947537.jpg
32 KB, 334x320
>>25634973
Well have you ever tried asking?
>>
>>25634636
Peter a cute.
>>
>>25634988
I want nothing less than the abolition of capitalized medicine, a dramatic shift away from consumerism and individualism, and a total rejection of the constant scrutiny and medicalization of normal human behavior to the point where going for a walk is some sort of psychosis.

>Once again it's a case of you thinking you know better.
Everything of note that has ever been done has been done by someone who thought that they knew better. Do I need to be a chef to know that my soup is cold? The truth is not up for a vote (which isn't to say is it's up for a debate).
>>
File: 1448749229775.jpg (94 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1448749229775.jpg
94 KB, 894x894
>>25634636
>tfw can finally use this image
>>
>>25634912
NOO! BABY, DON'T! MOMMY FORGOT TO TAKE THE PILL! DON'T CUM INSIDE!
*SSSSPPPPPLLLLLUUUUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE*
>>
>>25635185
>comparing something done by research and scientific method with widespread approval to the temperature of your soup
Sure man
>>
>>25635280
>the scientific method is infallible
Nice idealistic pre-Kuhn, pre-Quine philosophy of science you have there. Sure would be a shame if the reality that scientists are ordinary human beings and not omniscient gods happener to it. I bet you like yelling about falsification, as any swallower of Popper does. It may interest you to read his criticisms of psychology though.

>group consensus means it's right
Have you found that caloric and phlogiston yet? Maybe it's hiding in the aether.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.