[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale of 1 to 10, How much would your life improve if all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14
File: CEIvm.jpg (180 KB, 790x400) Image search: [Google]
CEIvm.jpg
180 KB, 790x400
On a scale of 1 to 10, How much would your life improve if all niggers were exterminated?
>>
Niggers aren't really a problem in Australia. Even the abos were pushed all the way up north so nobody ever sees them. If all the muslims died, my country would be safer, though. Actually, every country would be safer.
>>

Gfsvffvgscb
>>
>>25630115
Not much, they don't have any impact in my life or anything
I guess, it would be better for intelligent folk who want to get into university and get their place taken by a nigger, but such is life in Brazil
>>
>>25630212
Aren't niggers everywhere in Brazil? I know you guys out there keep pretty segregated, but how much can you really run away from them?
>>
A lot of other countries would see surprising decreases in crime, AIDS would practically disappear, and sjws will have one less moral high horse to exploit. There aren't that many black people where I live though so the benefits will be secondary and small.

I assume you meant niggers were pre-differentiated from normal black people though, because there are a few black people who make some cool stuff.

So 6 maybe.
>>
>>25630275
Depends on the region, really
Up north there are a LOT of niggers, like 70% of the population
But on the south and centre, the population is pretty much white and mixed
>>
It's get worse since I love racism and I live in a country with almost no niggers, and the few niggers here are harmless Colombians anyways.
>>
>>25630277
Someone post that chart showing the improvement in all aspects of life in America were niggers to suddenly disappear. And don't get fooled by the "black people" and "niggers" argument, they're all the same except one is aping a White person and the other is just being its' natural self. Look at Africa.
>>
>>25630485
Lucky you. About the no niggers part. What country? What do you mean you love racism? Are you rude to them specifically?
>>
>>25630524
There are black people aping whites as you say, but they've done a good job of it so far and i like to be fair.
>>
>>25630601
I don't care how well of a job they do, any race mixing should be shunned because from my experience as soon as White people know of a negro who's not an annoying, irritating, thieving thug wanna be they wanna accept him into their communities where they will surely find some moron to fuck.
>>
>>25630115
1, because my country has practically no niggers statistically
I've seen two in my life and they were both niggers in suits so harmless
>>
>>25630641
>All race maxing is bbc white shit

You realize when a german makes love to an Italian, that's technically race mixing

Most people are generally mixed to a bit
>>
1, I don't live near many black people and they keep to themselves as far as I know
>>
>>25630700
Not this shit again.

If you leave accents or ways of behaving, no white people can really know where one came.

A nigger is a nigger no matter how he behaves
>>
>>25630668
A nigger's still a nigger. When are you gonna learn that? When he's stabbing, robbing, or raping you? No one's harmless. And niggers that appear to be harmless are more dangerous than thug because they put the White locals at ease and are allowed to date White people.
>>
in america, it would be a new american renaissance
>>
>>25630763
You know what it is.
>>25630700
Hey, look up PCA race diagram. See how European ethnicities cluster together? See how Ashkenazis are on their own? See how mongoloids and negroids cluster separately? Indians? Yeah, check that. Right now.
>>
Assuming 1 being not at all and 10 being the most improved, I'd probably put it at a 2-3. I don't have much direct interaction with coloreds. I work in a corporate environment so I have little contact with the outside at work (and the negroes who work there are pretty white-washed) and I don't live in a nigger neighborhood, so...
>>
>>25630772
but those niggers actually had a job and a wife
how many niggers do you know that can say they have a job?
>>
1, I am a nig nog
>>
File: LPEYQqU.png (555 KB, 578x720) Image search: [Google]
LPEYQqU.png
555 KB, 578x720
Wow, do people actually hate on minorities or is everyone just memeing around here? Not to imply that racism is on the same level as a internet meme. It's much lower. Almost nobody here considers the lasting socioeconomical effects of being subjugated by another group for a few centuries can have on an entire race of people.

What's even more shocking is that there are people who are against race-mixing. Why? Shouldn't people be with who they want to be? That really seems like a simple concept to grasp. I guess everyone is just trying to project their own insecurities onto others.
>>
Meh, probably a 1.
I don't interact with many blacks.
Now, if women were all replaced by a more submissive less bitchy version, my life would improve by leaps and bounds.
>>
>>25631417
>hate on minorities

hate on niggers, don't use you lib speak. Negroes are a problem whether is one or too many
>>
I'd argue that women have actually made society worse for white males more than any nigger could have done.
Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1447685816453.png (357 KB, 568x640) Image search: [Google]
1447685816453.png
357 KB, 568x640
Wow, why are white people so insecure, especially the betamaxes on /r9k/?
>>
Probably about a 7

I only have to interact with them semi-often in real life but just having to see them in the media and such is pretty annoying

10 if you're counting global improvement, because if niggers disappeared mankind would basically enter a golden age instantly
>>
>>25631568
Its worst on /pol/ my friend. Belive it
>>
>>25630115
I go to uni with tons of them. There is no stereotype, 95% are fucking horrible and so stupid that they fill up the low level algebra classes. I seriously hate most black people and all the culture surrounding them. Also I would have a better chance of meeting the right girl if half of them weren't fucking gorillas.
>>
>>25630115
I'd cease to exist famerino
>>
File: GangstaSpongebob.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
GangstaSpongebob.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>25631538
A minority is simply a group with less social power than the majority because of a lower population.

Anyways, how are they a problem? It's pretty outlandish for you to negatively characterize an entire race of people.
>>
>>25631664
HAHAHA SHEEEEET DIS WY BOI BIX NOOD
>>
File: 1426788625430.jpg (532 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1426788625430.jpg
532 KB, 616x5370
>>25631691
>Anyways, how are they a problem? It's pretty outlandish for you to negatively characterize an entire race of people.
>HOW ARE THEY A PROBLEM
>>
File: average pol user.jpg (232 KB, 1241x1003) Image search: [Google]
average pol user.jpg
232 KB, 1241x1003
>>25631641
Oh trust me, I know. /pol/ and /r9k/ browsers are the rejects of society, and thus, have to put others down in order to feel significant
>>
It would directly help my life but there would be tons of effects throughout society. Instances of murder, rape and assault would literally be cut in half. Our education scores would skyrocket. A lot of the cool, urban areas of our cities which we left decades ago would become livable again. People could speak freely without the overbearing need not to offend the dumbest and most violent ethnic group on earth.
>>
>>25631802
>nigger
>calling someone else society's rejects

You "people" turn towns into jungles.
>>
>>25631804
Actually most people are leaving the suburbs nowadays in favour of urban areas, it's been going for like 8 years now.
>>
>>25631695
Sometimes I wonder if the people here who are defending blacks have actually met true niggers. I'm not talking about that black kid in your hs class but fucking retards and thugs that blast rap music everywhere they go. They have no decency at all.
>>
>>25631880
You guys need to come to some sort of agreement as to what "nigger" means. What most of you guys mean is that all blacks = niggers so you'll get some people defending the cool blacks they know. Be more specific you cuck.
>>
>>25630115
What would the world look like if black people disappeared tomorrow?

This is a legitimate question

If you got rid of 13% of the American population, you could eliminate the majority of violent crime. Isn't that just amazing? You would increase the national iq, you would make the country safer, you eliminate a disproportionate drain of welfare, the education system would improve, it may just be the only chance that America could have of moving away from a party/hedonistic culture. It'll never happen though solely because of 'muh feels'

What would be the downsides?
-You would lose many individual blacks who are perfectly good people, who may even be superior to the majority of the population. What if they were all given iq tests before being gassed to determine which ones had hope of integrating?
-You may lose a few good athletes

>inb4 butthurt niggers
I'm the first person to talk about how retarded the lower class of white people are but it's pure political correctness, pure brainwashing to believe that the blacks aren't just worse in almost every way even when most socioeconomic factors are accounted for. Do people even argue against blacks being less intelligent any more or do they just stick their fingers in their ears and say "we iz all equal"
>>
>>25631880
>I'm not talking about that black kid in your hs class but fucking retards and thugs that blast rap music everywhere they go
I've never met any hood thugs.
But, I've known some decent black guys/kids, hell, one of my best friends in school was a black weeb.
Sorry anon, but I'm not going to get rid of some of my best buds just to get rid of people who have no effect on my life.
>>
>>25631918
there are like 3 "cool blacks" on earth

"cool blacks" are a meme

the rest would sooner stab you than look at you
>>
>>25631935
>I'm the first person to talk about how retarded the lower class of white people
The god thing is that stupid whites are labeled as trash, even by SJW's . It's a shame we can't do the same with niggers
>>
>>25631950
So let millions of people suffer from having to live around niggers this year because you're a yuppie who only knows whitewashed house niggers and lives on the good side of town.

No thanks.
>>
Crime rate goes down. Unemployment goes down. School district performance goes up. Quality of life increases.
>>
File: mcdonalds-McChicken-.png (184 KB, 444x340) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-McChicken-.png
184 KB, 444x340
>>25631734
You fail to acknowledge the fact that African-Americans have (literally) been systemically oppressed (no meme) for centuries. It has only been like 40 years since then. Do you honestly believe that would not be a MAJOR contributing fact as to why African-Americans have higher rates of crime (or how racial inequality is still present in the judicial system but that's another story)? Are you really trying to imply a race can inherently be more violent than another? Isn't that a bit /childish/?
>>
>>25631918
Most of us are referring the the ones that are literally horrible in every way and fit all the stereotypes like crossing the street regardless of traffic, doing drugs in public, loud fucking rap music everywhere all the time, and can't speak properly.
>>
>>25631880
Dude, I live in the south. If it were up to me I'd get rid of every single white person sans me so I never have to hear the word "freedom" and have a rifle toyed around with whilst I do my shopping again in my fucking life.
But I don't judge people like that because they happen to share some characteristic with human scum
>>
>>25631992
See, and this is why I have more sympathy for black guys than I do for robots.
>Decent person
>"FUCKING WHITEWASHED HOUSE NIGGER, ALL NIGGERS DESERVE TO DIE!"
This is why I have no sympathy when robots complain about their lives.
>>
>>25631823
Did Jamal used to bully you in middle school or something?
>>
Black people do not personally affect me in any way. I don't know any black people really. If anything life would probably overall worsen since there would be a huge bubble of lost jobs. Economy would probably slump for a while until they got replaced by Mexicans.
>>
>>25631691
They are ugly, dumb, uncreative, smell bad, and produce ugly babies. Jut telling you honestly. Whites (non-Hispanics) are clearly superior to evey other race in every way. You can't deny it. If only whites can get their own nations like the niggers, jews, spics and arabs too.
>>
>>25632012
hahahaha look at this redditor

an actual redditor

>blacks were enslaved by other blacks!!! that means you can't talk about them being murderous psychopaths!

>>25632028
>>25632031
shoo shoo niggers
>>
>>25632012
Lol, niggers straight from africa behave the same in Europe. While colonised Asians are the most successful ethnic group in any country they immigrate
>>
>>25632012
>muh oppression
That's just an excuse for you to commit crimes. Why did blacks vandalize and steal from innocent businesses who had nothing to do with the shooting in Ferguson?

You guys went apeshit over a justified killing. You went bananas and destroyed innocent businesses. Now there is only monkey business left.
>>
>>25631985
Well you're not allowed to criticize black people if you're white. It's their culture you're oppressing.

Don't you remember slavery?

The 6,000,000 slaves taken from Africa?

>>25632012
Just like how all those japanese are going out and raping and murdering and being welfare leaches the instant they left those internment camps

There's a good reason every single group of people over the history of the planet have looked down on blacks, even having their own unique derogatory words to imply their enemies are of black ancestry
>>
File: 1344752215349.jpg (36 KB, 293x308) Image search: [Google]
1344752215349.jpg
36 KB, 293x308
>"All niggers deserve to die honestly, life would be much better without them since niggers commit crime much more often than other races."
>"All men deserve to die honestly, life would be much better without them since men commit rape much more often than any other sex."
>>
>>25632129
DAY OF THE ROPE FOR ALL MINORITIES!

Honestly the western world used to be great until minorities took over and fucked up our progress. They should all be in their shitty huts in their shitty countries and away from our sophisticated and superior civilization.
>>
>>25631417
>jews get persecuted all throughout their history
>literally six gorillion killed
>have to survive surrounded by hostile nations
>become one of the most influential and powerful racial groups right now

>asians
>persecuted and used as slave labor in early days of america
>constant racism, fuelled heavily by white only policies, ww2 japs and then the fear of communism, still acceptable to be racist to asians
>heavily disadvantaged asian immigrants turn their lives around over each generation
>many asians now in respectable professions
>very little involved in crime either

>blacks
>given countries with abundant resources but killl each other with we wuz warlordz and shit
>didn't have six gorrilion killed in ww2
>affirmative action everywhere
>still over represented in crime statistics

Honestly the worst thing for blacks is the constant coddling they get. Take out affirmative action, take out welfare. Force them to shape up.
>>
>>25632179
Men also create civilisation. Niggers add literally nothing. NOTHING.
>>
>>25632267
>Niggers add nothing. NOTHING
>He said while doing nothing but shitposting on 4gag all day

I'm not even against people hating niggers, i just think thats funny.
>>
>>25632295
>I'm not even against people hating niggers,

No one reasonable is. Niggers are shit. Glad we agree.
>>
>>25632295
Nah. Hating black people is reasonable. They would make a great zoo attractions though.
>>
>>25632179
>We have this population of people who we can observe contribute very little to society while causing disproportionate amounts of all kinds of negative things
>we would be better off without them
>>
>>25632260
>literally 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
>>
>>25632396
I would say the same thing about people on 4chan.
Kill all 4chan posters, I'd gladly take one for the team.
>>
>>25632429
>this mad as fuck nigger posting over and over again

Mad that your race is ugly, stinks like shit, is despised by all other races, and has contributed nothing to humanity?
>>
That feel when Nigerians are the most successful immigrant group in the United States, even being more intelligent than the native whites. Disappointing senpai
>>
>>25632429
Or just kill everyone but 4chan posters....except for /lgbt/ /v/ and /soc/. Fuck those guys.
>>
File: Syphon_Filter_USA.jpg (1 MB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
Syphon_Filter_USA.jpg
1 MB, 1417x1417
>>25632079
lol
>>25632087
Did I deny the fact that they commit more crime? All I'm saying is that this is not because of their race, but because of the lingering effects of slavery and segregation.
>>25632110
It's almost as if Africans have had a similar history in Europe.
>>25632129
I agree with you that the death of Mike Brown was not a murder and that the response to the event was largely uncalled for. Oppression is also not an excuse and crime is still crime, regardless of race. How is that really related though?
>>25632152
Asians have also experienced significantly less strife (for a shorter amount of time) than African-Americans, so you may see the correlation there. >>25632260
Jewish people are a bit different. They have been persecuted for forever, just not on the same level as Africans though. It also helps that many Jewish families have ties to banking (which actually is due in part because of their persecution).
And what's wrong with social welfare? It's essential in regulating income equality.
>>
>>25632260
Basically,

You can see which group likes to take responsibility for their own fate without making excuses. Just like on an individual level, it's people who don't make excuses and take responsibility of their own lives that succeed.

All these fucked up liberal scum are blind to the fact that they do nothing but sabotage black people.

In fact

Killing off all liberal sjw scum would lead to net benefits magnitudes larger than anything that would be achieved by killing off niggers.

I even feel slightly guilty about grouping together black people who honestly try to get a better life with niggers but i don't feel a moments hesitation with wanting to kill liberal sjw scum.
>>
>>25632478
>Triggered
It's okay anon, we can keep a few of you as entertainment so we can laugh while you rage at "normies."
>>
>>25632515
>admitting you're not from here

keep telling yourself you're here to mock the people who exclude you because you don't fit in

maybe you'd fit in more if you were funny and not a nigger

better cry some more about mean words on the internet, that'll make 4chan like you
>>
>>25632548
>>admitting you're not from here
Nope, I've been here since 2007, but I'd gladly take a bullet if it means everyone else here does as well.
4chan has been dead for the past 6 years anyways, not like it'd be much of a loss.
>>
>>25632503
>making excuses

Blacks aren't the problem, delusional apologists like you out to feel good from a moral high horse are.

Blacks should just rape, enslave and kill you lot. It wouldn't even be a crime, id even support them.
>>
>>25632179
>"We shouldn't allow sex offenders to work around children because of the increased likelihood of causing harm"
>"so we should ban humans from looking after children because they cause harm? You're so hypocritical!"
This is how dumb you sound

>>25632503
>And what's wrong with social welfare?
When Laqueesha can have a better living by getting knocked up, living off the state and earning unreported money through illegal activities there's not much incentive to get a job at walmart and stop getting her hair and nails did every week while paying for her exorbitant phone bill
>>
Lol this shit is fucking pathetic
>>
>>25632503
Looks like we got sjw in the house boiz. Wat we gunna do to him?
>>
File: OB8U1u9.png (4 KB, 80x80) Image search: [Google]
OB8U1u9.png
4 KB, 80x80
>>25632578
You're right though. Blacks are not the problem. The effects of racial inequality are. Kinda the reason why we need to work on correcting that, instead of, you know, start persecuting races again.

I like how you think I should be killed though. It's really EDGY.
>>25632635
Have you ever been on welfare? It's very difficult for someone to completely live off the state, and even more so for people with families. So most people on welfare still have jobs (that can't support them). And it would make sense that more Blacks would be on welfare, because of the whole racial inequality thing.
Some people do resort to illegal crimes while on welfare. Maybe because we could do to increase welfare and give disadvantaged people more leeway.
>>25632750
i like the taste of cum
>>
>>25632881
Or we can just exterminate the blacks and have no "issues" or "social problemz" i dont feel bad for them. Fuck em.
>>
>>25632926
>I feel no empathy
Yea, I noticed.
>>
File: 1451242713185.png (178 KB, 238x360) Image search: [Google]
1451242713185.png
178 KB, 238x360
As a Louisiana resident
This is the worst state in the nation and I know just who to blame
You just don't get it unless you've seen it for yourselves libfags
>>
>>25632881
>Blacks are not the problem
if you really believe that you should go and live in the ghetto hahaha, befriend a bunch of nignogs, see how it goes man
>>
desu all of r9k should be exterminated as well. You lot don't really contribute much to society.
>>
>>25632881
You should be killed. Blacks should be the one to do it and I would be honored if one asked me to help in lynching you and the rest of your ilk.

Sociopathic lying scum who hop on a moral high horse are the fifth column of society. Blacks may murder, rape and steal, but you lot poison society from within and then have the audacity to lie about it. Or worse, actually believe in what you spew out.

When the day of the rope comes, I will stand with Laquiesh Tyrone, the manager at my local bank, and share a drink as brothers in arms while we string your struggling body from the trees.
>>
>>25633114
I'd bro it up with that anon desu senpai.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>25632926
What >>25632974 said.
>>25633114
What >>25633321 said.
>>25633155
What am I lying about? I enjoy your rhetoric, but it lacks any sort of bite.
>>
File: operation ntrude.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
operation ntrude.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>25630115
>On a scale of 1 to 10,
2 hunna
>>
I believe it would decrease because whites would not have a race to obviously be better then thus putting them at the bottom compared to other races
>>
>>25633651
cool finally found someone that would prep the bull irl
>>
>tfw 10 because I would be dead
>>
File: 1448757919882.png (173 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
1448757919882.png
173 KB, 504x566
>>25632260
>Force them to shape up.
I'm black and I've been saying this for years. But some people like things the way they are.
>>
I interact with blacks literally on a monthly basis.

I live in the whitest state in the union

I'm not a racist

So it actually would not affect me in any way, shape, or form.
>>
blacks are soooo gay and black
>>
>>25632260
>still over represented in crime statistics
In the U.S, of course, but where I live, they're not.
>>
>>25634101
>blacks are soooo gay and black
That's just dumb, black people are black.
>>
>>25634160
haha ur dumb, fucking bitch, I fucked your idiot mom in her gay butt. honestly, you are such an idiot bitch
>>
>>25634213
Underage bait spotted
>>
>>25634284
actually I'm 27, and I have had sex several times. Just not recently.
>>
God, why can't we just agree that the entire human race should die? There is no such thing as utopia. Even if you do your best to remove all problematic elements of society, there will always be pain, fear, lawlessness, evil, and death. Humans are flawed by our very nature, and we would do the universe a favor by eliminating ourselves before we break out of this planet
>>
>>25630115
like a 7/10 got a lot of em where i live
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.