[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think its fucking scary how much control Drake (and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: Drake-Hotline-Bling-CDQ-01.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Drake-Hotline-Bling-CDQ-01.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
Anyone else think its fucking scary how much control Drake (and his army of publicists) have over pop culture right now?

Seriously what the fuck is this shit how does someone turn a summer b side into a spontaneous fall hit and the last big meme of 2015

This shit just isn't natural
>>
File: image.png (443 KB, 638x560) Image search: [Google]
image.png
443 KB, 638x560
>>25626978
The shit with Meek had to have been planned out.

He was called out for using a ghostwriter, but he managed to make everyone hate the guy that called him out. Nobody even remembers the ghost writer, he just turned Meek into a meme.

>inb4 the tired "no proof" argument
>>
>>25626978
easy answer
drake is part jewish
>>
>>25628216
This is the only answer

>he is a jew sleeper agent who infiltrated black and white communities alike
>>
>>25626978
>>25628216
>>25628345
it's all about membership. he was chosen for this shit.
>>
>>25628403
Bohemian grove owl

We literally live in Babylon
>>
Why do people think hotline bling is the greatest song of all time? Sounds like a regular hip hop song to me, not to mention drakes horrible dancing which luckily his reputation saved his own ass for that because that was just embarrassing.
>>
I've never even heard of it, is this the current normie theme?
>>
File: 1452210139649.jpg (81 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1452210139649.jpg
81 KB, 666x666
Well do realize, he's on the mainstream radio across the nation down to small town hip hop radio stations. They play Drake every fucking 10 minutes literally.
>Be at gym
>3 AM
>Forgot headphones
>Hip Hop Radio blasting in the gym over speakers
>was there for 2 hours
>knew the words to Hotline bling by the time I left

They shove it down your throat till you make yourself like it. Also he's a trend. You're looked at like a caveman if you say "I dont like drake" its like telling a christian you don't believe in God.
>>
File: infinite_pepe.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
infinite_pepe.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
>>25626978

Go to bed, Drake.
>>
File: creepy waifu man.png (198 KB, 326x418) Image search: [Google]
creepy waifu man.png
198 KB, 326x418
>>25627060
ayy lmao I remember that guy
>>
>>25629253
I'm not tired though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.