[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /facebookdating/? >talk to qt aspie girl who never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
who here /facebookdating/?

>talk to qt aspie girl who never had bf and is virgin
>she has severe social anxiety issues
>afraid to even skype talk
>will only talk with me in facebook chat
>wont even give phone number
>this lasts for months, talk hours a day every other day
>we argue about the fact that she doesnt want a relationship with me so i unfriend her
>hugemistake.gif
>she was actually a funny person and could understand my situation
>she is very qt
>a bit religious and virgin even though she is 24
>if i sticked with her she would eventually get out of her aspie bubble
>i try different girls but i literally cant talk about anything with them, even "smart" girls
>they dont get my sense of humour
>the aspie qt actually did
>nothingcompares2u.wav
>get depressed as fuck. try to friend request her out of desperation
>she rejects it. now i cant add her ever again
>>
does anyone know when will the "add friend" button reappear? it's been 6 months already and i want to kill myself. maybe she changed her mind
>>
>>25627043
just kill yourself m8
>>
>>25626839
You were getting catfished m80
>>
>>25626839
lmao nigga you fucked up
>>
>>25627144
she is from my town of around 10k population. i saw her before and apparently she saw me too. i had her brother as facebook friend and he unfriended me when i unfriended his qt sister (which i guess means that she was very upset and told him). i met her brother a couple of times years before i talked to her.

my little aspie qt, why wont you come back ::(
>>
You deserve it for turning down a nice girl.
>>
>>25627388
t. Bumblefuck Alabama
>>
>>25627388
HAHAHAHAHAHA you deserve it you goddamn heartless FAGGOT.

btw can you describe how she looks? Pls be specific. I want to know what kind of qt she is.
>>
>>25627403
my excuse is she may be very very rude at times, but i didnt realize she behaves that way because of her aspieness and social anxiety. many times she would ignore my messages for days and then when i stop she suddenly runs after me and send me funny vids just to talk with me.

she was the first girl that ever talked to me. i was 26 she was 23. i made a mistake. shit i might be as aspie as her maybe.

>>25627428
eh, not too different from my real location. i am actually from a developing country, not USA.
>>
>>25627519
she is very "generic". very white skin, black hair, brown eyes. most people will consider her 6/10 but for me she is a 10 just because im in love with her. i actually get a hard on just from looking at her blurry face on a shitty photo her aunt put on facebook (obviously, ms.aspie doesnt have a profile pic...)
>>
Where are you from, OP?

ori gi nal
>>
>>25626839
>>afraid to even skype talk
>>will only talk with me in facebook chat
>>wont even give phone number

I got news for ya...she's a guy.
>>
>>25628200
if you imply she is a tranny then no. a bit religious parents, and she always had homophobic remarks. for example she refuses to listen to gay artists like george michael. she was also disgusted about conchita winning the eurovision.

>>25627891
i would tell you but i forgot to put fake ages in OP so im too paranoid to be discovered
>>
>>25626839
I hate fucking zuckerburg piece of shit so much thanks to him I can't even meet new people any more without them asking for a facebook account. Literally everyone is always 24/7 gossiping and shit on facebook I fucking hate it.
>>
>>25628200
i think he said he saw her in person
>>
File: 1440263637327.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1440263637327.png
293 KB, 633x758
stalking around her facebook profile right now.
>some idiot who isnt her relative wished her a happy birthday on her page (months ago)
>check his profile
>my qt aspie wished him a happy birthday too (two months ago)
>they didnt use to wish happy birthdays like that before

is it over guys? are they together now? shouldnt they be wishing happy birthdays in private messages if they are in relationship? he seems too normie for her i dont think he will like her. he is a manlet too.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.