[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello I need some advice! There is this girl that i used to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Hello I need some advice!

There is this girl that i used to date back in highschool, and i ruined it for myself by cheating on her. I was young and stupid. A month ago and after 4 years of not talking, we got back in touch, what i failed to mention is that through the time we were apart i grew to love her more and regret my actions. I don't want to ruin it with her, but i fear that i already did, since i told her a few days after we got back in touch that i still like her, which i feel has put me in a weak position and ruined my chances. She said that we should stay in touch and take our time and see how things go. We've been texting and talking on facebook at least a few times a day, and we met for coffee yesterday, which i think went great. But i don't know how to take it from here and regain a position of power, and get her to fall for me head over heels again, even though she flirts with me and all, i can still feel that she's a bit distance and stuff!
I've often found good relationship advice here! Hope you guys helpout this time
>>
Put yourself in her shoes how do you feel? You cucked your roastie of course she's toastie, maybe find a different girl
>>
>betrays a girl
>wants to get back into it

You ruined your chance. Time for someone else. That scar will never fully heal, even if you get married.
>>
>>25626479
She told me that she's over it and that she saw how much i change and everything. She thinks that we were just kids back then and that we should both get over it
>>
File: Kornheiser DOUBT.jpg (19 KB, 282x415) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser DOUBT.jpg
19 KB, 282x415
>>25626542
completely getting over infidelity
>>
>>25626595
I would too, but she's like the sweetest most innocent girl i ever knew. That's what i love about her!
>>
>Hello I need some advice!
>>>>>>>>>>>/adv/

I swear normies are getting dumber by the day
>>
>>25626640
>sweetest most innocent girl ever
>'loved'
>still cheated on her

HAHAHA at what you call love. You made a huge mistake and probably made her very upset. You're a monster for even considering cheating on her if you got into a relationship with a girl that sweet.
>>
>>25626736
I know, and i hate myself for it. I was young and loved the attention i was getting from girls and i didn't think twice about how important she is to me. But i've matured since then and understood how important she is to me and how much i want her in my life
>>
>>25626442
Once a cheat, always a cheat.
You're fucked for life, OP, I hope you'll enjoy being single the rest of your life as any sane woman won't date your ass knowing you're not to be trusted with such mutual respect of something piss easy as not fucking cheat.

I rarely sincerely hope bad things to happen to people, and I still hope you'll live at least a respectable SINGLE life, but I sincerely hope no woman will ever date let alone bf your ass unless she is a cheat as well, in which case you two deserve each other.
>>
>>25626935
That's a bit over aggressive. I think that you're simply taking out your personnel problems on me? What i've done is wrong, no doubt, but i was 15, we all did some shit we regretted when we were teenagers, and ever since then all of my relationships went great
>>
>>25627186
Occasionally a cheater manages to change for the better and works up the skill to control themselves from cheating, but I'd rather not risk that. Most of the time they learned that it's indeed possible to just cheat, and simply adapt towards doing so more secretive. Rather than no more cheating, they just become more proficient and sneaky with it.
By all means go for a cheater if you want to risk it, I'm not stopping you. It's a huge red flag for me though.

Not really personal problems, but even a weak-willed simpleton like me managed to not cheat while given various opportunities during a 4-years long relationship where sex 4 times a year would be a very generous estimation.

I see no excuses for people to cheat on others, even less to try to rationalize trying to get together with that same person again.
Move on, do at least that half-decent for her sake.

That's my advise, do with it as you please.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.