[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People always suggest to get tinder to get laid. I tried it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 320x320
People always suggest to get tinder to get laid.
I tried it with a fake account to test the waters. I got some matches, even got a few girls who were willing to fuck right away.
Then I was curious as to what kind of men I'd have to compete with.
All white Chads. Literally everyone was a 7/10 at least.

I'm not bad looking, I'd say even above average but I still.

What's the point for a non-Chad to try Tinder when literally all girls have their pick of 8/10 Chads?
>>
why do you care why do you want female contact just buy a fucking hooker holy fucking shit I do not get it it's like you come here and you're like OH MY GOD I HATE PANCAKES FUCK PANCAKES

>tfw no pancakes

We're in the most hostile social climate that has probably ever existed for civilized human beings. Why do you want any part of it? Just fucking stay home watch anime play video games smoke weed drink beer do whatever you want to fucking do don't want what society and your monkey brain tells you you fucking want you giant fucking idiot
>>
>>25623712
This

OP you have to do your best to ascend past your desire for human affection and a partner because society is rigged against men currently when it comes to relationships and sex so you need to make sure to not take part in any of it.
>>
>>25623712
>just buy a fucking hooker holy fucking shit I do not get it

most whores are downright stupid and impossible to talk to, in fact often too dumb to provide good, satisfying sex too

t. a man who fucked about 30 hookers
>>
>>25623844
Yeah I fucked a hooker too and you know what I did? Fuck her and leave. That's what you're supposed to fucking do.
>>
>>25623712
You're a pathetic faggot for buying a hooker. I've had sex once with a girl and once with a hooker. Guess what, sex with a hooker is absolute garbage and also expensive.
I'd literally rather fuck a 4/10 than a 8/10 hooker.
>>
>>25623872
>just give her money for next to nothing and leave

maybe 1/5 of them make the fuck enjoyable
>>
>>25623654

Yeah it's pretty disturbing.

When I hear a girl uses tinder I realize I don't have a chance with her because she is picking from the best men for a casual fuck whenever she wants. If you aren't fat, even mega chads will have a casual fuck.
>>
>>25623929
>You're a pathetic faggot for buying a hooker. I've had sex once with a girl and once with a hooker. Guess what, sex with a hooker is absolute garbage and also expensive.
>I'd literally rather fuck a 4/10 than a 8/10 hooker.

this
its funny but whores are terrible at sex (because they dont give a fuck)
>>
>>25623975
>>25623929
Sucks you guys had shitty experiences. Buy better hookers next time.
>>
>>25624012
No matter how "good" she is, it'll never be enjoyable.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.