[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw turned 18 im not sure if im ready for this bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1409006286063.png (4 KB, 302x207) Image search: [Google]
1409006286063.png
4 KB, 302x207
>tfw turned 18

im not sure if im ready for this bros
>>
>>25622364
it's only downhill from there
>>
Leave while you can
Not even memeing
>>
Change your host files so that going to r9k takes you to a e-library or some investment site. Get outta here. Trust me familgila.
>>
It's too late, Anon. It was always too late.

I wasn't muted for 2 seconds, because my comment was not original.
>>
You idiot, leave while you still have a chance
>>
get out and don't look back. Never come here. Your mind will be infested with autism. Your peers will start noticing you change
>>
>>25622364
If you're a true robot then you're doomed
>>
>>25622364
You're young.
You will never be this young again.
Do shit, even if you have to do it alone, make mistakes, create new experiences, go out of your comfort zone.
Don't wait for shit to happen and say "I'll do it tomorrow" just do it, like the transformers guy would say.
>>
I hope you are comfortable with the person you are now, because this is the person you ate going to be for the rest of your life.

Will you change? Sure. But the consciousness that you keep right now is the one that sticks with you.

Idk if you understand what I'm trying to say, bit hopefully it will make sense in a few years.
>>
>>25622364
run you fool
25 hhkv robot speaking
>>
Turning 18 is hard. Before I did, I thought it didn't make a difference, that you don't become an adult from one day to another, but the psychological impact of not being underaged anymore is pretty strong. You do change a lot from the day you become 18.
>>
>>25622364
i wasnt sure if im ready either

now im turning 19 soon and 18 was the worst year of my life
>>
>>25622364
I turned 18 in august, at least we can drink now
>>
>>25622900
>>25623753
>>25623884
>>25624254

iktf. I was here since I was 15 and before I was pretty social and ok, not too happy. now I want to be left alone often but im basically the same person. my hate for women has been enhanced though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.