[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if instead of suicide, people murdered?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: revo.jpg (103 KB, 784x800) Image search: [Google]
revo.jpg
103 KB, 784x800
How much do you think it would affect the world if every person who committed suicide chose to go on a killing spree instead?

I think laws would get changed, poor people who are suicidal would get top quality psychologists and everyone will be overly friendly with each other so they don't get bit to dust.
>>
>>25620062
Everything you're saying is true, but it isn't going to happen. Suicide is bad enough for your family, but going on a killing spree is extremely cruel to them. Most people don't hate their parents that much.
>>
File: abc.png (665 KB, 678x701) Image search: [Google]
abc.png
665 KB, 678x701
>>25620062
Don't post my waifu you cock stain.
>>
i need a revo gf NOW
>>
I dont think more mass shootings will lead to better health care; the few we've seen so far have marginalized the mentally ill if anything. Even if it did work it seems like a really perverted trade off.
>>
File: comeatmefag.png (271 KB, 801x597) Image search: [Google]
comeatmefag.png
271 KB, 801x597
>>25620339
Here's proof she's literally me waifu.
>>
File: myproperty.png (33 KB, 185x221) Image search: [Google]
myproperty.png
33 KB, 185x221
>>25620339
One more for you, I literally own her to the point I gave her a whore name.
>>
>>25620431
strike fear in all normalfags, suicide will become a top priority to stop.
Do you know how much power depressed people would have? The people who make laws against suicide methods, would get gunned down and no one would ever refute suicidal people again.

Maybe within just a month you could change the country for the better.
>>
Killing Sprees take time and effort, so they are out of the picture for "suicidal" fags like you
>>
I think you just need the common suicide to be publicized.

Right now suicides are only known if you're famous either as a celebrity or as the perpetrator of a shooting spree.
>>
>>25621147
No they don't you colossal faggot. Anyone could grab an AR shoot blindly into the crowd and kill at least half a dozen people.
>>
>>25620490
Is that a game?
Sauce?
>>
>>25621238
yeah just grab an ar
>>
>>25620563
>>25620490
fuck you faggot. I want some revy too
>>
>>25621147
> Ar500 makes a plate that'll stop multiple .308 and/or 30.06 rounds. A complete body armor set, including side plates will set you back about $1000. You can buy a nice Semiauto AK for around $800, and steel jacketed rounds and 80rnd magazines for under $200. Flash bangs are also sold online. Best of luck to you, anon.

Literally all you need to dust a higher score than the average killer.

http://www.ar500armor.com/ar500-armor-abdominal-ballistic-system.html#.VpCNdPl9670
>>
>>25621313
>>25621272
Whore master

I'm using the outdated pack though It's outdated by 3 years.
https://kat.cr/hentai-game-whore-master-eng-131-girls-packages-t7483700.html

Not the best I played, I like slave maker (has revy also) and jack o nine tails
>>
>>25621790
a-arigatou... (*'-'*)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.