[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most fucked up thing you've done to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x622
What's the most fucked up thing you've done to fuck a girl, /b/?

>be me, 17 (this was 2 years ago)
>somewhat awkward but 6.5/10
>dealing drugs in my high school
>meet a cute girl in the grade below me, wants to buy ecstasy
>I cut her a deal, she starts texting me etc
>eventually she starts hanging out with me, nothing serious, just smoking weed and cuddling, making out, etc
>eventually she tells me that she used to be addicted to OxyContin and wants to do it again
>I was briefly addicted too, so I agree, we do it one day and then we fuck forever (opiates make it almost impossible to cum).
>now we fuck all the time, and I keep giving her more and more oxy
>kept doing this for a year until I went to college

Pic related, from her Facebook profile.

I guarantee a lot of you could get a girl like this if you're willing to throw out your morals.

She now does heroin and is in community college, and I think it's mostly my fault. Pussy was god-tier though
>>
Fuck I mean /r9k/

I'm such a normie, fuck

>inb4 REEEEE
>>
I know at least one of you fuckers has done this
>>
Why wouldn't you? It's the only way I got laid
>>
Should of impregnated her. Get some junkie cerebral palsy babies.
>>
File: thatfeel.png (388 KB, 605x405) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.png
388 KB, 605x405
>>25617679
i was a girls bf for 5 years
>>
>>25617973
This means more NEETbux to spend on video games, OP.
>>
>>25617973
Honestly if she didn't have drug problems and I was 100% sure she'd be faithful, I would have dated her for sure
>>
>>25618007
I'm in college and I want a career. I've been sober for 8 months and I don't want to do drugs. If I would have stayed with her I would have just kept doing what I was doing. It was pretty awesome though.
>>
>meet girl on bus
>she has anime things on her bag
>get her email
>we go out
>start dating
>she's prude but hot, I don't think I can possibly get a hotter girl
>we date for like 6 months before I get to fuck her
>at this point, I don't give a shit so hard about all the red flags, I just want my dick wet
>tell her all sorts of shit to get sex
>this keeps going for a year and a half
>at this point, we're been dating for almost two years
>I'm getting fucking tired of her shit
>I hate her
>she loves me
>wants to get married
>I break up with her over text
>get angry walls of text on my cellphone
>shit like "I'm so upset I've been crying all day, I threw up, how could you lie to me like this"
>all I can feel is endless relief as I delete messages and block her number
>delete everything about her because I can't fucking stand to see her annoying face

I haven't even bothered to talk to a girl since, that was five years ago. I simply don't give a single fuck.
>>
I lied to a girl about hiring a prostitute and how I had "feelings" for her so she would have pity sex with me
That is how I lost my V, lasted about 30 seconds until she had enough for one reason or another
>>
>>25618210
Damn. How old were you, and how old was she?
>>
>>25618281
I took her virginity at 17 when I was 18 (legal where I am), I was also a virgin. I am a very good liar, she never even suspected that I had no real feelings for her over two years. I think the only real feeling I had towards her was a bit of lust at first, then just wanting to fuck out of frustration, and after that it was spite.

She never cheated, lied, or hurt me, and I destroyed her confidence/trust in men so completely that if I were so inclined, I would go find out what her life is like out of curiosity; something like a "have I created a monster" type of curiosity.

But nah too much work and I'm happy just forgetting about it all and being left with a hazy memory of having ruined someone for no reason. In retrospect, the whole event taught me to ignore bitches and focus on the things that are actually important, so I'm thankful in that way.
>>
>>25618441
If she was hot and loved you, what about her made you not love her back?
>>
>>25617679
post more pics op she's hot
>>
>drug dealer

OP you are a normie. Please geeeet the fuuuuuucck ooooouuuuuuuuuttttt.
>>
>>25619339
Personality, mostly. I'm more into personalities like Saya (from Saya no Uta) or maybe a bit Rory Mercury (from Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri) and she was more... A really unfunny Pinkie Pie from MLP:FIM or something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.