[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, let's recap real quick. >in the months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 18
File: PeterRodger.jpg (43 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
PeterRodger.jpg
43 KB, 992x558
Alright guys, let's recap real quick.
>in the months before the Day of Retribution there have been a lot of threads about asian-hate by a guy who claimed to be Eurasian
>a few days before the Day of Retribution the threads stopped and the guy was never heard from again
>it is confirmed that Elliot browsed multiple "negative" websites and sent the links to his father
>after the shooting Peter Rodger said something about wanting to know the hivemind of the place where Elliot posted

Last night some guy posted tons of pictures of Elliot, in all ages from him as a baby to pictures taken right before he moved to Isla Vista.
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25595384/
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25598208/
The guy could even say when the pictures were taken.
>"This picture was taken just a few days before he moved to Isla Vista, he was full of optimism here"
How the hell would he know that? If he was a hacker or someone in charge of going through his computer, there would be no way of knowing when the picture was taken. Exif data is no option, as the picture is a png. Also, notice the last part of the sentence. It's like something someone who knew him would say. I noticed this emphatic tone in many of OPs posts. OP said he browsed this website since after the shooting.
One anon called Soumaya (Elliot's stepmom) "hideous", to which someone (OP?) responded "well thats unnecessarily rude ".

Let's go back a couple of lines. I said "[...] to pictures taken right before he moved to Isla Vista."
This clearly indicates that the OP only had pictures from before Elliot moved out of his parents place. Also, notice how NONE of the pictures were selfies. They were all taken by someone else.

Now let's look at the last post the mysterious stranger made.
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25598208/#25601693
The file is named "birth of a son". I had doubts before, but this is the one thing that convinced me.
Peter Rodger was the OP of the threads.
>>
I believe it. He never answered any questions. There's so many photos that had to be taken by parents, developed, then stashed away in the home somewhere. It's obvious that it's either his brother, sister, mom or dad. How else would they have gotten those photos? Not like police detectives scan childhood photos. Who would? Family members.

These weren't photos that you could find on the internet or on Elliot's computer even. These are clearly, clearly family photos. It had to be an immediate family member and I do agree, it was probably his dad.
>>
File: 1452290796476.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
1452290796476.png
550 KB, 875x557
Holy shit so many rare Elliots. My saving finger is hurting.
>>
Based Peter Rodger
>>
Elliot movie soon?
>>
Guys. We need to save these ultra-rare Elliots and not post them ever again. Normies don't deserve to see them.
>>
>>25617269
There's already a trailer up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
>>
>>25617075
>>in the months before the Day of Retribution there have been a lot of threads about asian-hate by a guy who claimed to be Eurasian
I remember those threads.
>>
>>25617075

>"This picture was taken just a few days before he moved to Isla Vista, he was full of optimism here"

Ffs, not sure if you guys are just pseudointellectual as in that in both everything else in life and in ER you don't bother reading the actual material and just jump to conclusions via shitty rumours or if you guys have fucking nigger tier memory

It says clearly in his manifesto, literally an entire page describing how he was optimistic and hopeful before moving to Isla Vista and how it completely crushed him later that he didn't get what he wanted after going there
>>
>>25617478
How does this contradict anything I said? When I said "How would he know that" I wasn't talking about the optimism. I was talking about how he would have known on what day the picture was taken.
>>
also keep in mind he was happy in the majority of the pictures, which could maybe mean Peter was trying to show another side of Elliot, a side where he wasn't worried about girls or sex etc.
>>
Can anyone send a list of music that Elliot Rodger was confirmed for liking? I need an Elliot Rodger spotify list...
>>
>>25617075
>Peter Rodger was the OP of the threads.

If he really was, and it certainly seems plausible with about 65% certainty, how do you think he felt about his son being a cult figure here?
>>
>>25617075
Do you really think his dad would want to talk to /r9k/? He hated what his son did, and if it got found out the shitstorm for him would be enormous. We're the Elliot fan club after all. I really don't think this is Peter Roger. But it would have to be someone close to the Roger family most likely, although hacker can't be ruled out.
>>
>>25617864
>and if it got found out the shitstorm for him would be enormous

OP repeatedly refused to answer any questions about who he was, how he got the photos, or even give the slightest hint.
>>
>>25617075
No way it was his dad.

His dad despised what Elliot did. I believe he actually said he'd rather had Elliot not being born in an interview because of what he did.

Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnT0CMwBrWs
>>
>>25617928
But thing is, that's what he tells the media, I mean he has to act like he hates what he did he can't be like " YEAH THIS IS GOOD " but deep down he probably has a lot of empathy for his son. Media is filled with normies...
>>
>>25617928

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

0:05

THAT IMAGE WAS POSTED IN THE THREAD
>>
>>25617966
HOLY FUCK IT ACTUALLY WAS!!!! BUT NOT IN THAT SHITTY QUALITY, MAYBE IT'S THE MEDIA WHO POSTED IT, MAYBE SOMEONE WORKING THERE GOT A HOLD OF THE PICTURES... OR MAYBE IT WAS HIS DAD, WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHO IT WAS!!!
>>
>>25617960
Hmm that would be really cool if it were true
>>
>>25617075
I believe it was Soumaya.
>>
leave it alone, robots

leave it alone
>>
>>25617864
>Do you really think his dad would want to talk to /r9k/?
>We're the Elliot fan club after all.
Think about it. Elliot gets villainized on the entire web. We can relate to what Elliot felt and are the only ones who don't think of him as a monster.

>and if it got found out the shitstorm for him would be enormous
That's why he never said it directly and refused to answer questions about who he is and where he got the pictures from.

>>25617928
There is a difference between "despising what he did" and "despising him".
>>
>>25617997
It must be true, I mean that's his son, his life that he has created, he has feed him, dressed him, taken care of him all his life, look how many pictures they have with him and how happy he was as a kid, I think he still loves his son even for what he did, and you HAVE TO tell the media that you think it was bad what he did otherwise it will be a huge shitstorm, but deep down I think he still loves his son
>>
the pictures were almost definitely from some collection of peter's but i think it is more like to be from a forgotten facebook or flickr or photobucket account that an anon stumbled upon than from peter or some other family member posting them
>>
I don't get why Eliot did what he did.

He was literally half Asian, half Jew, it's the super success in life wombo-combo.
>>
File: 1425567985566.png (618 KB, 474x619) Image search: [Google]
1425567985566.png
618 KB, 474x619
>>25617928
>>25617966

and the picture at 8:20, pic related
>>
>>25617075
Biggest issue with this is they called them 'rare Elliots', which is lingo used by 4chin bandits like us. It seems unlikely they studied our culture enough to catch onto this just so they could fork over the rares.
>>
>>25617354
link to archives?
>>
>>25618126
Maybe that was a sort of disguise to seem like it's not a family member but a hacker or something
>>
File: 857453819101.png (60 KB, 930x166) Image search: [Google]
857453819101.png
60 KB, 930x166
>>25617707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3jq_RqawQw
>>
>>25617707
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEuP_KJ3GJ-3hZ_JsYVAWqHNccg0Nd--1
here you go lad
>>
>>25617928
What a piece of shit.

"I wish I could turn the clock back, for the victims, for our family, for all the scars left out there."

His entire tone and choice of words make him seem like a really distant father. Pretty telling...
>>
>>25618184
where's his comment?
>>
>>25618168
Still, for them to catch onto that trend would've been somewhat difficult.
>>
It's very sad if true. It's still sad if not. RIP. We lose one of our own and the whole world vilifies him.
>>
>>25618126
>>25618168
>>25618230
Maybe Peter just lurked for awhile.
>>
>>25617928
why is american tv so fucking dramatic
>>
>>25618286
Hehe I think it's funny as a Yuropoor
>>
>>25618207
Whoops, wrong video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rry-Rn2xsw
>>
to me it really felt like someone who had been browsing here for a while and was just a big fan

definitely possible though
>>
>>25617928
>>25617966
>>25618111
Now this is a game changer.. Either hacker, family member, or a robot inside the media.
>>
>>25618704
Maybe a robot working in the police evidence filing room?
>>
in a few posts he referred to how he was glad he could "finally contribute back to the community"

eg

>I have been on /r9k/ almost 2 years. I am glad that I am finally able to contribute something back to the community.

it wasn't his dad. it was just a robot who stumbled across the pics, either through media, >>25618764 or something else
>>
>>25617928
its called saving face
>>
>>25618764
Could be this also. Actually more likely this. A robot may be in the media, but the fact it took so long to surface suggests either hacker or somebody who handles evidence, or something. It's so mind boggling, yet exhilarating.
>>
>>25617928
>fucking american news
this is how they keep the ADHD nation running
>>
>>25617075

Peter Rodger, the responsibility Dodger
>>
>>25617075

Honestly everyone, who do you think did it?

http://strawpoll.me/6493152
>>
>>25617075
how fucking stupid are you?

you could base all of the stuff posted in those threads by OP on the topics he wrote about in his manifesto
>>
Was Elliot buried or cremated? if buried where is he?
>>
>>25619792
he lives in our hearts anon
>>
>>25617999

hey peter roger
>>
I don't think it was him. I think it's someone who goes to school with Elliot's sister and found them on her facebook or linkedin or some shit. A lot of the photos posted included references to anime and memes in the accompanying texts, it was definitely some young guy IMO
>>
>>25618764

The chance of this is absolutely tiny. What are the odds that one of the detectives in the Elliot case would post on /r9k/
>>
>>25619792
He was cremated and his ashes scattered at sea
>>
so does this mean elliot is an blood elf?
>>
>>25620091

no. elliot played since vanilla. im calling rogue, probably horde.
>>
>>25617075

Would Peter Rodger know how to solve a captcha?
>>
>>25620228
>select all the psycho hapas
>>
>>25619077
chuckled a bit
>>
/x/ here.

Can somebody be so kind and come here..
>>>/x/17197639

And explain to us WTF is going on. Who are these people?

Thanks, /x/.
>>
>>25620066
From an aeroplane?
>>
>>25620827
I will look into it.
>>
>>25620891
OK. Looked. Not that it'd be useful for anyone or anything.
>>
I don't think it was his dad, much of the accompanying text to the pictures had slang/memes that someone that age would have trouble picking up unless he'd browsed /r9k/ from the time of the shootings, which seems unlikely.

I once found a great deal of a friend's childhood photos on a Picasa account. Another friend has showed me childhood pictures of himself that are password-protected on Google Drive. I think the most likely explanation is someone got access to one of those online albums.
>>
>>25621141

hey Peter. hows ya
>>
File: Elliot Rodger.jpg (26 KB, 360x433) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger.jpg
26 KB, 360x433
>>25617302
Elliot's vlogs are comfy as fuck to watch, atleast the ones where he isn't whining about nogf
>>
>>25618153
archive.moe died a few months back, can't remember if /r9k/ was archived there or somewhere else.
>>
>>25621282
t.b.h.storage has a partial archive
>>
>>25617191
>tfw he ignored mine >>25597621
>>
>>25618823
>I have been on /r9k/ almost 2 years. I am glad that I am finally able to contribute something back to the community
Its not like he could tell lies so seem like he's not Elliot's dad
>>
>girls dont like my fucking teeth
>girls dont like that im a creepy little cunt
>i tried to hurt people but got beat up
>its your fault
>im so alpha im gonna buy a gun and shoot some kids

You should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves. This kid was a fucking idiot of the highest order and you're all here sucking his retarded tiny dick.

/r9k/ is a fucking imbecile
>>
>>25621282

heinnessen or something used to be the old archive of r9k, but that shit got removed.
>>
>>25621533
>implying anyone here unironically likes him
>implying we don't just like him because its an ebin maymay
>>
>>25621533
Are you this guy?
>>>/x/17197761
>>
File: stuck_dog.png (133 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
stuck_dog.png
133 KB, 278x200
>>25621562

I like him, there are people suffering just like him.
>>
I believe it, it might be his way of remembering his son.

He possibly considered releasing the pics on reddit or something, but feared the normie backlash of "omg this is a murderer, he shouldn't be rmembered!!!".

I think he also related with his son's problems. Peter is a rich white man that works in hollywood, you'd expect him to marry a 10/10 white woman, He married down. Obviously he has beta tendencies. He probably also had a lot of trouble with women and socializing when he was Elliot's age.
>>
>>25621725
>I like him, there are people suffering just like him.
same here
>>
http://www.rodgerpictures.com/#!/p/contact

>>
File: 3453244523.jpg (15 KB, 502x366) Image search: [Google]
3453244523.jpg
15 KB, 502x366
>mfw Peter Rodger the responsibility dodger follows in his son's footsteps
>this time learning from the mistakes of the past and having more experience and resources

IT BEGINS
>>
>>25617551
exif data, if its intact.
>>
>>25621886
>tfw Peter Rodger is trying to mastermind a Beta revolution
>tfw he created a hapa son as a personal project
>tfw Elliot was just a trial run
>>
>>25621804
Probably, I stress PROBABLY true since this is the only place that can understand Elliot's reasoning. I although I think it could be one of Elliot's friends.
>>
>>25621967
>png
>exif data
>>
>>25621855
so some robot probably just bought those pictures from peter rodger
>>
Does anybody have a list of people mentioned by name in Elliot's manifesto?

It would probably be worth checking their facebooks etc for any potential robots among them.
>>
>>25622041
I'm suggesting someone take the initiative and contact the guy. If 20 anons contact the same email address they'll be forced to respond.
>>
Dude, it's gotta be his sister.
>>
>>25622100
The one who fucked her bf where Elliot could hear in the other room.
>>
>>25622100
i honestly think it's more likely for it to be his father than his sister
>>
>>25622100
No fucking way retard, she's a normie
>>
>>25622013
oh im sorry, "metadata". fuck off. peter publishes in JPEG, anyone couldve converted it them to png, which is btw, the default of ms paint. they were obviously resized.
>>
If Elliots dad ever comes back, someone needs to tell him that HE failed as a parent, NO ONE ELSE IS TO BLAME.
There are TONS or anons significantly worse off socially than Elliot ever was, and they manage to not kill anyone. Some of them manage to not even kill themselves. And they browse 'negative' boards/websites like this all the time because they literally have nothing better to do in their pitiful lives.

It's your fault, Peter. You shouldn't have raised such a narcissistic entitled sociopathic brat.
>>
>>25622240
Could someone who has read Elliot's manifesto tell me how uninvolved Peter was?
>>
>>25622240
>HE failed as a parent, NO ONE ELSE IS TO BLAME.

a bit harsh, he didn't push him enough to do better during the day of retribution but I wouldn't say he failed
>>
>>25621562
I actually think there are people out there that actually likes him. Like actually believe what Elliott was saying about his genes, women, and life in general. He was mentally disturbed. He brought in nothing but feminist shouting #yesallwomen despite the fact he killed more men than he did women.
>>
>>25622240

you cant beat the psycho genetics son. your failure is written on your forehead since day one.
>>
>>25622346
What was "#yesallwomen" about? I didn't really follow it
>>
I reverse searched every single image, not a single one had results. These were the first times that these images had entered the internet.
>>
File: elliot1.jpg (109 KB, 1006x859) Image search: [Google]
elliot1.jpg
109 KB, 1006x859
Could have well been his father. Notice how long the OP was posting, 'almost two years' on /r9k/. Peter received links from Elliot of the websites he browsed. Now whether or not Elliot came on /r9k/ we don't know, but there's speculation that he may have posted on Wizchan's now defunct board /v9k/ since his last video was posted there on the same day The Day of Retribution occurred. Maybe he found /r9k/ by extension assuming Elliot didn't post here. Pic related is the /v9k/ thread.

Similarly, and I'm trying to find the link because I swear to God I read about it a few months ago, Peter planned on releasing a book or tell-all documentary about Elliot and his life.

OP spent time on /r9k/ and wanted to 'give something back' to the community that helped him get into the mind of his son. Despite what he did, Elliot, memeing or not, appeared to be loved here due to our ability to empathize with feeling cast out and rejected by society. All of the memes, 'Super Rare Elliots' must have made his father's heart warm, knowing that somewhere his son was held in a high regard.

He spent time studying us and our terms, 'normies,' 'Chads,' what have you. It took him nearly two years, but through understanding us, he finally got into his son's psyche. I remember a few months ago threads were posted with symptoms for Avoidant Personality Disorder...hell it's probably reaching, but maybe it was him posting them as a way of trying to help us understand ourselves.

Peter posting the pictures of Elliot was his claim of retirement from this board...dumping pictures of his son to one of the only communities that actually related to him. His way of saying "thank you, and goodbye."
>>
>>25622346
people empathise with his struggles and feel sorry for him that's all
>>
>>25622368
The hastag became big after the shooting. Since Elliott's target was women that ignored him , feminist claimed this was more of a violence against women issue

time.com/114043/yesallwomen-hashtag-santa-barbara-shooting/&ved=0ahUKEwiukqa14Z3KAhWHmx4KHTI4ClcQFggyMAU&usg=AFQjCNGiU9N-lZiwwNz11j2M2dy0ms-HTA&sig2=9TyTf5g2leQRo3hNFnIy6w
>>
File: Supreme_Gentleboy.jpg (882 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
Supreme_Gentleboy.jpg
882 KB, 5000x5000
>>25618286
Jewish scheme to keep us dumb.t. /pol/>>25618286
>>
File: 1447716494030.jpg (32 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
1447716494030.jpg
32 KB, 247x250
Peter now regrets abandoning Elliot and comes here to know us more. He wants to know what happened to us that made us what we are today. He wants to know what he could have done to stop what was coming his way. He feels us now. His eyes are open. He sees us as his children. Thats why he shared the pics. Because we liked Elliot. Peter is the dad that we never had and always wished for. He is here for us. He is here to pay his atonement.
>>
>>25617075
>How the hell would he know that?
He made it up you fucking retard. In the picture he was smiling so he just said "lol here is is full of optimisim ^^". You don't need to be someone's dad to add a fucking caption to a picture you homo lord.
>>
>>25622432
He was too egotistical and had deep seated hatred for people, even for some of his family. I'd rather feel sorry for a guy that knows he's a loser/ugly for the reason why they're lonely. I don't even think he knew how to feel empathy . I can't feel sorry for what can't feel.
>>
>>25622551
This sounds plausible
>>
>>25622421
where can i view the original thread to verify this screenshot?
>>
>>25622942

It's no longer active but people linked to the thread back in 2014 on the kiwi farm forums, along with Roosh's forum.
>>
>>25622551
why is /r9k/ lore so deep?
>>
File: %22normal%22.jpg (86 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
%22normal%22.jpg
86 KB, 992x744
>>25617075
I'm still a little skeptical but the more I think about the more I can say I believe it is at least plausible
>Peter likely researched his son's history on the internet out of curiosity and guilt
>even if Elliot never directly went on /r9k/, Peter still likely found his way here through looking up his son since we talk about him so much
>occasionally comes here, only paying attention to threads that revolve around his son
>threads in the past have used the terms "rare rodgers" or "rare elliots". He may not understand the actual mentality of /r9k/, but he can mimic our lingo
So this explains how he would come across /r9k/, but it doesn't answer why he would post them. I think it's possible that he still has an innate love for Elliot simply because he is his son. He obviously despises what his son did, but a part of him will always have a fatherly need to care for him. So he posts here because it's the only place where other people appreciate Elliot. In his posts he rarely refers to what Elliot did in the end and instead focuses on his childhood, like a father reminiscing on the good times.
>>
>>25623161
>>threads in the past have used the terms "rare rodgers" or "rare elliots". He may not understand the actual mentality of /r9k/, but he can mimic our lingo
in the peter thread, there was a post of elliots face as a child, and the OP wrote something like "notice the autism in his face". it was a pretty innocuous photo, indifferent to the others. didnt have rhythm to it, and it felt like someone out of touch wrote it. i dont think i'd say something like that; rather, something like "notice how autistic he looks." a couple other posts were like that.
>>
>>25618286
>>25618374
Australian here, I've noticed it too its so over the top. What's worse is the blatant political bias, I can't believe you have major news networks like Fox News or The Young Turks or Huffington Post etc. that flat our have a ridiculous bias one way or the other. Not saying we don't in Australia but its far far less noticeable and isn't just in your face anywhere near as much
>>
>>25617075

It doesn't even matter really, that thread was so epic, and we got so much OC out of it.
>>
>>25617302
>that fade between the song in the trailer and in the video of him driving
10/10
>>
>>25623598

Probably was Peter.
>>
>>25620859
Nice one, I think the album's feel fits perfectly with what's happening right now with this Peter-Elliot thing
>>25621553
>tfw no one remembers heinessen
>>
>>25618092
That's exactly why he did it. You're an Asian Jew, your life is supposed to be full of win, but it's a failure.
>>
Elliot is not seen as a monster here. He is not treated like a villain. He is seen as a victim just like all the other poor souls that lost their lives that day. It was an unfortunate situation. Hopefully in the future positive things can come from this horrible event. People with mental health problems will be helped instead of pushed away and shunned. That situations like this will be better understood and prevented in the future. Warnings were given to multiple people on different occasions. People tried to reach out to help, but it all fell on deaf ears.
>>
File: aetaweta.png (573 KB, 820x547) Image search: [Google]
aetaweta.png
573 KB, 820x547
is this elliot's little brother?
>>
File: littleelliot.png (658 KB, 712x468) Image search: [Google]
littleelliot.png
658 KB, 712x468
>>25625486
looks like we've found elliot jr's instagram
>>
>>25618111

Photo taken by his sister.
>>
File: lavastuck16.jpg (43 KB, 873x527) Image search: [Google]
lavastuck16.jpg
43 KB, 873x527
anyone with instagram willing to follow him and try to get some rare elliots?
>>
bump for rare ellys
>>
File: 1442639979847.jpg (837 KB, 1704x2438) Image search: [Google]
1442639979847.jpg
837 KB, 1704x2438
>>25618092
hapas have high rates of mental illness
jews have high rates of mental illness
jew-hapas are all certifiable
>>
>>25625486
He will be reminded of Elliot for the rest of his life. Poor kid.
Good thing he has social skills Elliot envied to help him.

I really wonder how the relationship is in the family now.
>>
It says here it's his little brother. https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25595384/#25596847
>>
>>25625013
There's nothing win about being Asian, Jew, or both. Being Jewish can help if you want to get into the entertainment industry or finance.

Asians and Jews are both tight-knit, but they are that way so much so that being half of something else means they'll reject you.
>>
>>25626045

seems like a troll.
>>
>>25626165
But it's more probable actually. Also this "rare" thing he does is like someone who found out rare-pepes recently (and would find it very funny) would post and since his brother is very young that may very well be.
>>
>>25626165
>>25626261
I really doubt his father would post on r9k and in that style. Older adults don't function like this. He doesn't care about some r9k board, his son has killed himself. Other things (barely related) have no significance then. It's something a young person would do and find exciting to do. It must be his brother.
>>
>>25626045
lolno
the op of the elliot photos has been here for two years
and i've seen someone posting rare elliots before this too, maybe the same person.
probabaly a hacker or family friend.
>>
>>25626343
>probabaly a hacker

was it the hacker known as 4chan?
>>
>>25626517
m8.

it's much more realistic than the theory that it's his brother. his brother is too young.
>>
>>25626517
The system administrator?
>>
Actually that would make sense. I can only imagine what's going through Peter's head. It might have been a while back, but a traumatic event like that is probably still lingering. And it's not like /r9k/ is a hard site to find.

And as another anon said in the thread, many of the pictures showed him happy.

It's okay Peter. You're in a safe place.
>>
>>25617302
>that super upbeat background music
my sides have died
>>
File: elliotpokemonfan.png (135 KB, 745x496) Image search: [Google]
elliotpokemonfan.png
135 KB, 745x496
Here's some interesting trivia.

Elliot was a huge fan of pokemon. Even just shortly before his shooting, he was still listening to nostalgic pokemon music on youtube.

Anyone else know any interesting facts about Elliot?
>>
>>25625669
I honestly feel kind of bad for her.

I've also busted too many nuts to count to that video.
>>
>>25617075
The OP also said he had been browsing for almost 2 years which is the amount of time since the day of retribution
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.