[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >first day of college >thought it would be funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: OdrldTF.png (53 KB, 200x173) Image search: [Google]
OdrldTF.png
53 KB, 200x173
>be me
>first day of college
>thought it would be funny to stutter every time i spoke
>actually wanted to stop stuttering from one day to the next just to fuck with people
>turns out the vast majority of my classmates are sensitive SJWs who wouldn't find my 'joke' remotely funny and hate me for it
>had to keep on stuttering every time I spoke
>I have been stuttering for half a year now
>>
>im gonna stutter because its funny XDDDD

Did ya really think it was THAT funny
>>
>>25616758
Autism is no laughing matter.
>>
Just gradually stop doing it and if someone asks you about it tell them that you have a great speech therapist
>>
>>25616758
The thing about being funny
Is that it must be instantaneous.
Anything planned is predictable
Comedy comes from unexpected responses to certain situations.
>>
>>25616758
Jesus fucking christ you're autistic
>>
they didn't laugh because it's not funny you austist
>>
File: 1383900226706.jpg (1 MB, 3649x3544) Image search: [Google]
1383900226706.jpg
1 MB, 3649x3544
>>25616758
>taking programming course
>class is 95% male
>half of them are memers

i don't know what i was expecting
>>
>>25616758
Just say you identify as stutter-fluid
Check your stutter privilege shitlord!
>>
>>25616758
i think it's funny op. even funnier that now you have to keep doing it. 9/10 thread
>>
>>25616758
To fix it you could say you're bringing awareness to this problem
That you're trying to understand it.
But you're already pretending for so long
I hope this is fake, I feel for you OP
>>
>>25616758
>talking to anyone in college
Get out, normie.
>>
File: 1452222437061.gif (729 KB, 716x620) Image search: [Google]
1452222437061.gif
729 KB, 716x620
d-d-damn.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.