[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not smart enough for stem degree >tfw still interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1392762309505.jpg (75 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1392762309505.jpg
75 KB, 1440x900
>tfw not smart enough for stem degree

>tfw still interested in science

>tfw doomed to consume pop science because its all I will ever understand

should I just kill myself now?
>>
File: 1445991902190.jpg (5 KB, 250x193) Image search: [Google]
1445991902190.jpg
5 KB, 250x193
>>25616217
i know this feel so much it hurts
>>
>cheerleader for science
>not smart enough to understand science

dilettante faggots like you are the cancer that is killing society.
>>
>>25616217
>love science
>it takes me much longer than most people to understand most material
>I can get it, it just takes me awhile
>will fail horribly when I go to college
>going to push myself and try to succeed regardless
>>
>>25616217

you probably believe in man made global warming. pleb
>>
>>25616217
Become a lab tech OP.

All you do is repeat the same series of tasks over and over, and you don't even have to process data, just pass it on to the researchers who will do it themselves.

Get a degree in biology, which is almost entirely memorization-based, and then do it to it.
>>
>not smart enough
There are some real retards in my EE classes senpai. Literally half the kids are normalfags. I'm at a supposedly good university for Engineering too.

>40% of the grades in classes are homework and labs that kids just copy from each other
>nobody is making new friends because they're all just running with their crew from high school
It's incredibly disgusting when rich cunts just get to breeze through life because of how retarded this system is.
>CC
>small classes, teacher knew your name if you asked for help, relevant homework that was your responsibility, not graded
>150 students in one of my lectures, you can't even get help from the teacher because back-to-back classes and teacher's office is 10m across campus, TAs are available like 2 hours a week
>homework is 5-10 hours a week for each class, graded at like 2% of your grade per assignment

>Applied Electromagnetics taught by a Russian
>book written by him, incredibly poorly organized with few examples
>tells me to fuck off when I ask if he can do anything else in lecture than read his book
>Physics majors get two semesters for the exact same material
>>
>>25616544
Whoops, missed a line
>CC
>good stuff
>Uni
>bad stuff
Is what I was implying, to clarify
>>
>>25616217

just stick to consuming normiefag stuff like ifuckinglovescience and worship space nigger neil kek
>>
You cant love what you dont understand
Anyway, youll see the true beauty of sience, when you habe understood it. Only then you can talk about loving it. Also its not hard the thing keeping you faggots from doing so is the maths, i guess.. Mathematical understanding and thinking will lead you to science and everyone can master math, some just need more time but thats okay. People being not good at math because they "cant" do it is just a meme to allow stupid faggots not to care about it
>>
>>25616433

Not OP but I just graduated with a degree in bio. Other than classes I have no lab experience though. Are there certification courses for this kinda stuff?
>>
I feel u man. I wanted to be a STEM dude as computer were very interesting to me but i couldn't get concepts at all. ima kms someday
>>
>>25616217
Get a job writing about it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.