[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /high IQ in a low IQ family/? shit fucking sucks man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: meme.jpg (38 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
38 KB, 600x316
Who here /high IQ in a low IQ family/?

shit fucking sucks man.
>>
if you're so smart why dont you figure out a way to not be a piece of shit basement dweller?
>>
>>25611633
His high IQ is relative. It doesn't necessarily mean he's a genius. Even if he's gifted, all he might be good for is a white collar chump. Being born in a low IQ family has already limited his possibilities quite a bit from birth due to close-minded parenting.
>>
>>25611407
My mum couldn't make it past the first question of an online iq test
>>
>>25611407
Probably still leech of them though don't you?
>>
>>25611678
op here. pretty much this. I'm not anywhere near genius but I'm probably around 120-130. rest of my family are probably around the 100 mark or just above. It's pretty painful when you're 10 years old and your parents can barely keep up with what you are talking about. Being poor left me with bad self esteem problems, social anxiety, depression etc.
>>
pretty much.

both parents never progressed past minimum wage jobs

grandparents, etc, farmers.

Only one in all the extended family I know of to go to university.

My brother is also very smart and works hard and he's gone on to have an actual career making money, traveling the world and playing his music.
>>
>>25611967
100, low?

The test is created to have 100 as the center of the western bell curve. Even having an IQ of 100 puts you at par.
>>
>>25611407
>Kind of the opposite
Live with a family full of doctors and masters students, grandparents both lecturers at an IVY league school. I've got an MMath but still feel kind of worthless due to mental illness. Still got an okay job, just don't know when to tell my family i'll probably never get married or give them grandchildren/great grandchildren.
>>
File: metbh.gif (1 MB, 292x168) Image search: [Google]
metbh.gif
1 MB, 292x168
>tfw low iq in a high iq family
At least I'm getting shredded
>>
File: mgnety.jpg (47 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mgnety.jpg
47 KB, 320x180
>you got some brains anon, study hard so your dont end up into some shitty job like us
>stop wasting your youth by sitting in your room, come get drunk with us
>homework is not important, studying should be done in school
>>
>>25612177
I was the opposite. Smart kid that didn't do any work because it was too easy and hung out with degenerates because they were the only people that gave as less of a fuck as me
>>
>>25611407
Suspected Mensa-level IQ, tbqh. Taken numerous online IQ tests (including http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf) which all suggest it too. Too bad I was born to a drug addict father and mother basically has an IQ of 90 or thereof. I'm also severely mentally ill.

Brother tested an IQ of 140 by state standardized tests when he was younger. He now drifts around on the streets occasionally, too mentally ill to function even though he has a housing commission place. He's practically the only person in the family I can maintain a proper conversation with. Would've been nice to be born in a bourgeoisie family and become a scholar whenever I can think clearly. Oh well.
>>
I tested at the 98th percentile as a Seattle school. Because I asked a question during the test, they gave me another standard deviation on top of that. My grades are supposedly in line with this IQ level. Giving me the same IQ as my father, who squandered his talents.
>>
>>25611407
>tfw I have the highest IQ in the whole family
>tfw they have good paying jobs but I don't
Where can a smart robot even work?
>>
File: 1415782304926.jpg (161 KB, 794x767) Image search: [Google]
1415782304926.jpg
161 KB, 794x767
>>25611407
>Why are you always so mean?
>I dont understand you
>I dont want to discuss that with you

136 IQ done by an actual psychologist. Do nothing for school and university, instead do drugs, read books and play vidya. Eventually drop out and learn a trade. mfw when rereading a report of my psychologist a couple months ago
>if anon doesnt get the proper support he is likely to end up as an underachiever
>>
>no clue if genius or psychopath
>just want to kill most people because i think they are dumb and a waste of ressources contaminating the gene pool.
>mfw i join this shit board and want to end most of you, but stay because theres genius shit once in a while
>no face.
>>
>>25611407
>>25611967

OP I'm absolutely poor as fuck with almost the same situation as you and I'm the exact opposite.

Stop looking for excuses, better yourself.
>>
>>25611407
Got max score on Mensa's IQ test (FRT A). 135+

Fite me
>>
>tfw your dad is a robot just like you
>>
>>25611967
>when you're 10 years old and your parents can barely keep up with what you are talking about.

Sounds like narcissism to me. I bet you aren't even smart.
>>
average IQ in an average IQ family here
i actually thought i was smart in my early teens but now i feel pretty dumb
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.