[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Friday night. You're sitting at home on your computer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: dontforgetyourehereforever.png (314 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
dontforgetyourehereforever.png
314 KB, 500x382
It's Friday night. You're sitting at home on your computer.

As you read this, your oneitis, that girl you love, is on her back, taking Chad's big, unprotected cock, moaning helplessly like a whore while Chad grunts and groans on top of her, pumping his thick bare cock into the girl you love harder and harder until he fills her with a hot, messy load of his cum. She lays there, gasping, sweaty, and leaking cum between her legs, completely used up.

While you sit home like a loser.
>>
jokes on you i don't have a oneitis and its saturday morning
>>
File: 1451327304078.jpg (61 KB, 590x370) Image search: [Google]
1451327304078.jpg
61 KB, 590x370
>your oneitis

I think you're lost. This board isn't for normies.
>>
>>25608617
This post encapsulates everything I was going to say
>>
n-no, she isn't l-like that..
>>
File: 72736363727.png (133 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
72736363727.png
133 KB, 500x417
>>25608603
why must you make me feel this way, anon? i cant handle these feels.
>>
>>25608921
She is. She doesn't mean to be, but she really likes him, and maybe if she does this for him, he'll like her too.
>>
>>25608603
I don't care anymore about her.
>>
You're right. Should I switch from beer to bourbon? It would require leaving the house, though.
>>
>>25608603
Jokes on him, he's getting my sloppy seconds
>>
File: 1450860776714.jpg (143 KB, 444x555) Image search: [Google]
1450860776714.jpg
143 KB, 444x555
and then the next day he'll tell you all about it because you're best friends and he doesn't realize how much this hurts you, even though you both know you have feelings for each other.
>>
Hahaha I made peace with the girl a long time ago. She was out of my league anyway haha. So nothing left to do but upgrade my PC, buy every Zelda and Fire Emblem, travel outside of the Divided Shits of America, then kill myself with a 360 no scope off a large building while livestreaming
>>
>>25608603
>mfw i highly doubt chad would ever want to fuck her anyway, unless he hated me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.