[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i fucking crazy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1438289500895.png (121 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438289500895.png
121 KB, 500x500
Does anyone else ever get jelly of an anon, then attack him in any way you can because you're jelly?

>some anon posts his picture
>he's an 18 year old dude who is all big and strong looking, but still has some fat on him
>i'm 22 and have been lifting for longer than he has and i just look like a regular guy in comparison
>attack his height
>call him morbidly obese
>tell him he has bitch tits
>tell him he's never going to make it
>tell him he's a joke
>actually jealous as fuck

what the fuck is wrong with me? why can't i feel good without putting down others?
>>
I get people doing that to me all the time when I positivepost.
>>
>>25608444
because you are insecure
>>
No I only attack the lying faggots.
>>
>>25608444
Because you're self conscious as fuck man
>>
>>25608444
I do lash out at people, but always when they're wrong to begin with. It's just disproportionate.
>>
>>25608444
>tfw i have a friend that I constantly put down to feel better about myself
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>25608478
Yes, your are crazy.
>>
>>25608444
find reasons to be happy within yourself

no need to put down others, we're all in this together

women envy, men admire
>>
>>25608444

I used to, was pretty bitter about how much of a failure I was. I thought I could "Fix" myself .

Still a failure now, but I've accepted it. Can't change your genetics, right?
>>
>>25608512
>lying faggot detected
>>
1. You are retarded to be so blunt in your aggression and expect it had any effect on him other than to lmao at your life

2. Why do you feel bad? people are meaningless balls of contingency and you'll find that 90 percent of them when backed into a corner will turn into absolute pieces of shit. Not to overlook the fact that hardly a single millenial redeems themselves in any manner whatsoever
>>
>>25608520
>women envy, men admire

This. You're acting like a fucking bitch, OP.

literally mad cos bad

I'm tall and strong but when I see someone taller and stronger, all I think is "damn, that guy must get all the ladies" and not "t-that guys probably a faggot or something" like OP.
>>
>>25608444
It's cause you got a small dick senpai
>>
>>25608529
You just got to try harder brotha, make it a way of life. Dedicate yourself to being the best you can be. Gotta think hard about that one
>>
>>25608553

>Try harder

Yes, I do remember when I used to think like you. I put myself through a lot of stress with that mindset.

To me, pushing this false hope idea is probably the cruelest thing normies do. Yes, some failures are just untapped potential ready to burst into success. Others? Doomed to be Cashiers and Ditch Diggers. Understand your place in life, It's less worrisome.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.