[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what you fagets drinkin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 680x1056) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 680x1056
what you fagets drinkin
>>
Coca Cola
>>
green tea

>>25607195
surprised the robot didn't get this yet
>>
Got some single malt 50 year old scotch for Christmas. Too fucking good to drink so I've only had about 3 drinks worth since then
>>
>>25607167
You're not pretending to be a girl so your drinking thread isn't going to get replies like the other one.
>>
>>25607526
OP is s girl XD. You drink vodka that is promoted by massive add campaigns rite?
>>
homemade redcurrant syrup with seltzer water
>>
Sober

>TFW working night shift

Feels good mang
>>
>>25607526
I posted in the first one I saw which unfortunately for op wasnt his and further misfortune for op is that I am now going to sleep
>>
>>25607167
TIMESTAMP THAT SHIT you lying faggot! No one is THAT lucky to get a bottle of GN
>>
>>25607621
i never claimed to be gril and vodka is a shit

>>25609979
i'm not buying $40+ dollar bottles of whisk(e)y everyone here seems to be able to afford with their neetbux
>>
Peller Estates Cabernet Merlot

About 3/4 done the bottle, after that I'll probably hit some Whiskey and then pass out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.