[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-14.jpg (37 KB, 621x768) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-14.jpg
37 KB, 621x768
Femanon here

Why are guys today so socially awkward and unapproachable?
>>
File: doggo.jpg (15 KB, 317x275) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
15 KB, 317x275
>>25602627
I'll answer if you post nudes
>>
>>25602627
shit b8, kill yourself
>>
>>25602627
Cuz fuck you, that's why
>>
>>25602627
today specifically?
>>
gonna sage your thread since you're an attention whore, but I'll answer your question so you'll go away.

the answer is vidya, pretty simply. hiding away and playing games instead of hanging out with people IRL stunts social growth, thus all the kids in their 20's these days are pretty much retarded.
>>
>>25602627
>Don't you dare blame women because you're not man enough to approach a nice lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzcjL-uLpwY
>>
>>25602688
Not bumping this bad thread, but I agree and will add "internet
>>
>>25602652
fucking dog... FUCKING DOG!!!
>>
>>25602627
I can only speak for myself, but it has to do with my self-confidence, of which I have absolutely none. I don't know what happened to me. At some point in my teens I started to really hate myself, and think of myself as less of a person/man, and it just snowballed from there.

I have things I should be proud of. I graduated from university and completed my masters, and I have a job I like most of the time, but my brain just won't let me like myself.

So that's why I'm awkward and unapproachable. How can someone else love me if I hate myself?

Also I've gotten fairly used to being by myself most of the time.

In any case, I'm one of those people who are just meant to be alone.
>>
>>25602627
you are OBLIGATED to find my behavior chivalrous, normal, and approachable.
>>
Being shell shocked by the shit gender relations created by feminazism tends to have that effect.
>>
>>25602819
listening to this while reading this post was a little too much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk

but this anon has the right idea, though i can't say i have as much to be as proud of as he does
>>
>>25603300
The Mountain Goats are great. Going to listen to them now.
>>
>>25602627
because asking a girl out can result in losing your job, public humiliation, or online humiliation

not only CAN it result in these things but it's almost GUARANTEED to result in these things.
>>
>>25602724
normies gonna normie the video
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.