[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl I've been talking to wants to meet up. But she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1443945447469.png (269 KB, 459x498) Image search: [Google]
1443945447469.png
269 KB, 459x498
This girl I've been talking to wants to meet up. But she's trashy and I don't want to date her. How do I scare her off?
>>
Cease replying to the womb's life support system immediately, my comrade.
>>
>>25602527

gtfo normster re
>>
>>25602564
i am one of you, brother. i have not known the touch of a women in almost 5 years.
>>
>>25602553
i am too beta to stop replying. i pretty much need to fuck things up.
>>
>>25602527
just fuck her for all of us here who can't. don't be forced into a relationship. and for the love of god, wrap it up
>>
>>25602706
so basically die for all my fellow robot's sins? basically i am jesus christ?

ALRIGHT... I CAN DO THIS!
>>
>>25602633
Tell her the truth. That always scared them away. Personal experience.
>>
>>25602527
>that image
fuck my life, I look nothing like the guy but I have to lie to my relatives all the time about doing shit with my "friends"
>tfw they don't exist
>>
>>25602633

How the fuck is that even possible, you little bitch?

I will have you know I have turned off over 300 confirmed cell phones and am the top advance-denier in my bar. I will bring a reign of vagina down upon you and you will down in it, you fucking orbiter. Mark my fucking NIGGERCUNT
>>
>>25602780

i don't want to have to make my mommy have to reprogram me in her phone again. it's a lot of work for her :(
>>
File: my man!.gif (874 KB, 273x415) Image search: [Google]
my man!.gif
874 KB, 273x415
>>25602725
You got this anon. I believe in you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.