[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I've never really done anything like this before but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: lonelinessbench.jpg (2 MB, 1492x1120) Image search: [Google]
lonelinessbench.jpg
2 MB, 1492x1120
Hi, I've never really done anything like this before but I'm feeling particularly lonely tonight and would like someone to talk to. I'm 19 from USA, if it matters.
>>
what's on your mind anon-kun?
>>
>>25601841
What's up anon.

original comment do not steal
>>
I'm twenty years old and female, but I don't want to talk to the likes of YOU.

ha ha.
>>
>>25601876
>>25601882
I dunno, I guess I'm kind of bummed my ADHD meds didn't end up making me more social. I kind focus now but I'm still so shy I can't maintain any friendships.
>>
>>25601918
That's alright. You don't really owe me anything.
>>
>>25601841
how did you end here? if i can know, maybe we can shore some stories and feels, i hope it doesnt matter that im shitskin (sorry for bad english)
>>
>>25601924
Nah it's OK :) you can talk to us. There's few, but yet there's still be robots here. Now that the board it's taken by the normies scum.
You are not alone, and honest I think that the problems is that you are shy.. I mean you could be worse
you could be fat, really fat, short, and live in a third world country.
Like me.
>>
>>25601978
ohh, we are in a similar ride huh? also im >>25601964
>>
>>25601924
You could try taking one more pill than usual, but I wouldn't recommend that.
Are you at uni now? Sometimes the anime / vidya clubs have some other awkward people you can open up to, but often times they're too autistic even for 4chan standards; a lot of 4chan users straddle this awkward position of social awkwardness, autism, and far too much self-awareness that makes it difficult to socially interact with anyone. Lurking r9k is a good start, I've met some nice people here.
>>
>>25601964
I started off on /b/ when I was like 15, realized how stupid it was and started looking through other boards. I ended up on /r9k/, /v/ and /co/.

>>25601978
I guess so.

>>25602016
I took 1 then another one like 5 hours later and didn't really feel much. I might try taking 2 at the same time tomorrow just to see if it helps. I'm in college now, yeah. My college only has an anime club but it doubles as a general weeb club and I've only really watched a few animes. You people tend to be worse off then most and as usually frankly annoying.
>>
>>25602133
this is kinda funny, i find the ''sad frog'' meme long time ago and some day i was alone i started to search more photos because (lol so funny XD) then i ended here searching for memes, one day i started to read some posts and see why i really belong in this shitty place
>>
>>25602015
Haha yeah.... It fucking sucks. At least there's still hope. I mean.. Losing weight and shit. It's a thing that we can change but not being short
>>
>>25602247
being short is not the big problem here, in my country almost everyone are ''manlets'', chile here. going to join the army to earn some money.
but i know even if i were fit i will not get a gf, im too ugly for that, but it dont hurt anymore, not like in the old days. now im not even mad at least (it still sucks)
>>
>>25602398
just stay in your country and we're square faam
>>
>>25602398
Chile? I'm from Chile too xD let's keep English anyway.. Yea it's too I mean I still taller than most of girls anyway... But next to the average guy I look like a fucking midget. The problems is getting fit... I mean.... If you are short you can still be attractive to someone getting fit dressing nice and shit . But if you are fat you can't.... Losing weight is the only chance, then getting fit, and then have a gf.....
Other thing is that most of us (robots) put pussy in a pedestal.... Pussy is just pussy... And we are forgetting the most important thing
money..... With money you can have a lot of bitches.... So study a career is a priority for us...
I used to have a lot of friends and good luck with woman... Back in the days of highs school you know.. Like the funny or sweet guy.... Get invited to a lot of parties... But then started the college ( soy tens, Sali el ano pasado del aiep) and first semester was gr8 I mean a lot of girls drinks and shit but somehow the class got divided, I get really fat. ... My friends changed college and the next year sucks... Loneliness at 100% sadness... Charisma is gone, friends are gone....
Now I just want someone to talk. My. Sometimes I just need a hug.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.