[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would a catfish wait 7 months for prey? seems 2cute4me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: File Jan 08, 4 50 03 PM.png (208 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
File Jan 08, 4 50 03 PM.png
208 KB, 750x1334
would a catfish wait 7 months for prey?

seems 2cute4me
>>
>7 months of tinder
image all the dick shes taken.
>>
>>25595080
its ok ive slayed 7 months of poon senpai
>>
>>25595080
disgusting right?
>>
File: pepe red angry.jpg (65 KB, 750x599) Image search: [Google]
pepe red angry.jpg
65 KB, 750x599
>>25595059
>match with a bunch of girls
>90% of them never respond to me
>of those that respond, 10% actually maintain a convo with more than one word replys
>of that 10%, zero actually want to meet up

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!? WHY EVEN BOTHER TALKING WITH ME IF YOU'RE NOT EVEN INTERESTED?
WHY DOES EACH NEW REJECTION STING JUST AS BAD AS THE FIRST?
>>
>>25595080
Literally miles of it
>>
she's a qt and she sounds really sweet

good luck anon
>>
>>25596289
Fucking this. Do I not know how to hold a conversation? I must be trying too hard.
>>
>>25596519

its superrare but sometimes out of nowhere you just click with someone and the conversation is effortless. Those are the only ones worth pursuing.
>>
>>25596289
>>25596519
You are not doing it wrong they do this to everyone that isn't Chad or super super interesting and funny. They get 100 messages per day so you really have to try hard to get their attention, or you can look like Chad
>>
>>25596289

> match with a bunch of girls

fuck off chad
>>
>a girl will never talk to you this way

why god why

i just want a girl to talk to me like i'm an adorable puppy while still maintaining sexual/romantic interest in me. is that so much to ask?
>>
>>25596658
>jewish propaganda to make you stay on tinder
>>
>>25597058
i did get with a girl on tinder. it was amazing, but i had spent YEARS on tinder with zero results before then, and its been over 6 months since then with zero results. its like catching a fucking shooting star
>>
>>25596434
The average penis is 5280 feet long. Your post indicates several miles so she must have taken at least 2 dicks.
>>
>>25597114
>years in caps

nigga it was made toward the end of 2012 didnt even get popular till 2014

fuck you mean years
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.