[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize you prefer asian women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nips and hun.jpg (104 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
nips and hun.jpg
104 KB, 750x750
When did you realize you prefer asian women?
>>
>>25594803
When I heard their adorable high pitched voices, and orgasmic moans.
>>
today famu
>>
>>25594803
the first sign of it was in childhood

conscious realization was probably in high school. Because like 20% the school was asian and they were obviously better
>>
>>25594803
I live in Chink central and about 60-70% of them are pretty small and ugly. But the top 30% doe.
>>
>go to school
>the only people around be are chinks
thanks multiculturalism
>>
>>25594803
I prefer white women though anon. Race mixing degrades the species :^)
>>
back in elementary school when the only girl I liked was the only Asian girl in the school

Still have only liked and had sex with Asian girls
>>
>>25595709
yeah
http://scitechdaily.com/neanderthals-boosted-our-immune-system/
>>
>>25595907
mixing different immune systems always makes a stronger one

that doesn't make you a respectable person. A chimp could have a better immune system than you
>>
>>25595709
But Asians have higher IQ.
>>
>>25595687
>waaah the people i like go to other places and/or i'm too retarded to be with the people i like!!!

fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>25596095
literally what? my school year level was almost 50% asians
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.