[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is your problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
What the fuck is your problem seriously?

What the fuck is it pussies?

Why can't you just go and talk to people?
If you're willing to end your fucking life I would also expect that you're willing to talk to some fucking asshole nobody at uni or in the street/work.

The fuck is wrong with you?

What's the worst than can happen?
>>
I haven't seen such poor baits in a while.
>>
>>25595022
How the fuck is this bait?
>>
>>25594756
nice b8m8
better luck next time
>>
File: 1450386153490.jpg (51 KB, 714x541) Image search: [Google]
1450386153490.jpg
51 KB, 714x541
This bait is crap
>>
>>25594756
bump
>>25595022
and you need to calm down, madam
>>25595203

and you,
>>25595208
and you
>>
>>25595208
>>25595203
>>25595128
>Boo hoo better wallow in my self pity like the bitter virgin loser I am and avoid doing anything to improve my condition!
>>
I masturbate to 2D little girls
>>
>>25595417
This. If anyone I knew or met irl ever found out I fap exclusively to 2D I would have more of a reason to shut myself in. Fuck this planet.
>>
File: jebediah.png (33 KB, 108x285) Image search: [Google]
jebediah.png
33 KB, 108x285
I know I'll just be made fun of, but I really really really don't like "hanging out" in traditional manners
Getting together and having drinks, going out to eat at a restaurant, going to a bar/ club, barbecue, get togethers

In all other ways I'm capable of improving myself, but as soon as friends feel like going out somewhere, it's actually less depressing for me to make an excuse for having to go somewhere and leaving than actually going out. Even if it's a bunch of people that legitimately like my company, it's not just uncomfortable, but it's like I'm attacked by misery.

I've sorted out a bunch of psychological problems and I'm like an ascended normie now, BESIDES this. I don't know the root cause- I suspected feelings of inadequacy or pride or something. But no matter what I do to feel good, I just spiral into wanting to leave.
>>
>>25594756
Every time I start a conversation I get laughed at or the person starts acting really weird and quiet. Every single time.
>>
>>25595541
>HS like third or fourth year
>be in a group with a normie/ pseudo chad and a girl translating ancient Greek
>Of course I'm doing all the work
>Reading what I've translated so that they can copy
>they suddendly they burst out laughing at my face
>I ask: "What? What is it?"
>The girl answers laughing: "Nothing, it's just your face"
>>
Because I don't want normie friends and want to deny normies the attention they crave just like MGTOW incels and women.
>>
File: demonlocated.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
demonlocated.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
>>25595625
That is your cue to do an even more warped face and say something autistic/ off the top of your mind. And then treat the whole situation like a joke and move on. Self deprecation

Done right it actually shows you're more confident, people like you more cause they can be more comfortable/ less careful around you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.