[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's stopping you from killing yourselves, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 6384926482.gif (384 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
6384926482.gif
384 KB, 500x320
What's stopping you from killing yourselves, robots?
>>
>>25592914
I've got a novel I'm perpetually working on
>>
It would make my mom sad.

And I kind of like watching life happen.
>>
>>25592914
family mostly.
vague prospect of things improving.

also i'm actually pretty scared of death, even though i hate life, i act all tough and try to deny it, but there has been moments where my life has been on the line and i've freaked out.
>>
the pursuit of carnal happiness, vices and the small possibility I'll stumble upon a large sum of money, hbjew?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x290
every so often I glimpse how beautiful this world could be
>>
>>25592914
shits gently getting better
>>
I want to see the rest of the new star wars trilogy.
>>
>>25592914
Only family.
>>
File: Sunglasseswojak.jpg (154 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Sunglasseswojak.jpg
154 KB, 700x700
I don't want to die! I want to be happy; I want the world to be different
>>
>>25592914
I can't find a way to make sure I actually die. Anything else besides guns are too risky and can leave you in a worse state. Guns normallywork, but need to be done in an area where A) nobody will hear the gunshot, and B) where nobody will find you for some time. ESPECIALLY if you didn't die immediately after bullet to the brain.

I think after I get a car, I'll drive to an old, rural area where me and my friends used to play (30 minutes from the nearest town of 2500), take a bunch of pills, alcohol, and shoot myself. Wanna reduce the margin of error as much as possible
>>
>>25593159
> unironically liking the new Star Wars

Get the fuck out of here normalfag.
>>
>>25592914
I hate myself too much to do that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.