[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Necrophilia general: Shuffle through the night, the shovel in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: eqwqwq.jpg (36 KB, 253x220) Image search: [Google]
eqwqwq.jpg
36 KB, 253x220
Necrophilia general:
Shuffle through the night, the shovel in one hand the light in the other.

Seeking for love!

Who necrophil here?

Ever imagined how it would be to fall in love with a dead body?

Also necrophilia "how to" thread.
Which shovels and clothings, graves.
>>
File: 1450931184021.png (34 KB, 269x250) Image search: [Google]
1450931184021.png
34 KB, 269x250
I think this is enough 4chan for today.
>>
>>25592355
and never come back normie
>>
>>25592322
I'm not a necro but I'm interested in seeing where this thread will go.
>>25592355
>OMG it's necrophilia XD so disgusting XDXD 4chan is such an ebin place XDXDXD!
Please go away normie.
>>
>>25592355
THIS
ABORT THREAD

ABORT THREAD

I REPEAT THIS IS NO DRILL

ABORT THREAD
>>
>>25592322
Any real necrophyliac would work in a morgue I assume...
>>
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJwy-Fi1NT8
>>
>>25592525
no, why?

evryone can check the newspaper for the newest death's
maybe one day a real cutie is under them and you unexpectetly fall in love with her, what would you do?
>>
i love how r9k cries about normies, but whenever the real degenerates come out of the woodwork they act like disgusted and scared little ledditors jejejjeje.
>>
Not my personal forte but who am I to judge... ever act on your desires yet OP?
>>
>>25592525
Only the necros that are in search for casual sex, fast and easy.

But there are necros that are looking for true love with only one body till the end of time.

To preserve and serve!
>>
File: 1439881904616-2.png (891 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439881904616-2.png
891 KB, 900x1000
I wouldn't mind cuddling with a very fresh corpse that was still warm and decay-free. I don't like maggots. I guess that means I'd have to kill her myself rather than digging one up. I suppose a well preserved girl at the morgue would be okay too. I don't like dead soulless eyes so she would have to wear a blindfold.
>>
>>25592322
Just search "a beginners guide to necrophilia"
>>
File: fbi.png (14 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
fbi.png
14 KB, 679x427
interesting thread, go on.
>>
Sometimes I walk around graveyards and talk to the headstones of women who died young and think about dating their ghosts.
>>
>>25592864
I sometimes do a similar thing. I'll talk to headstones and tell them how much I envy those deaths.
>>
>>25592542
http://youtu.be/icAMSQjCQvs

no this
>>
How do you even find a body these days? 99% of people are cremated, and all the Jewish cemeteries have guards and cameras. Or are you guys literally fucking skeletons?
>>
>>25592913
My relatives lived right next to a cemetery, and it had 0 security.

The one near my parents doesn't seem to have very good security either, but it's right next to a major roadway too, so any cops patrolling would start to notice the weirdo out in the graveyard.
>>
OP here

>>25592740
No, its forbidden in my area.
>>25592864
Thats a beautiful fantasie.

When I walk around graveyards I touch handsome gravestones of womans I consider attractive, one I visit frequently and this one I cuddled once but the gravedigger cathced me one time doing this and gave me a warning.
>>
>>25593035
You were caught cuddling a body and only got a warning?
How decomposed was she?
>>
>>25593319
O, sry for my bad english.

I cuddled the gravestone and played a bit with the ground.

Nevertheless she looks gorgeous on the picture but I wouldn't.

She died 17years ago and like I said, its forbidden in my area.
>>
>>25592355
>babies first day
>>
File: huh.jpg (123 KB, 807x861) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
123 KB, 807x861
>>25593411
Kek senpai it's not even necrophilia i'm dissapointed in you
SHAME ON YOU
but if you fuck a corpse one daymake a thread
>>
>>25593593
Love != Sex.
>>
I have a few questions, guys.

Don't necrophils worry about infections and things like that? I mean how do you go about the act, it seems incredibly unhygienic, unless the corpse is fresh.
>>
>>25594297
>Don't you worry about infections and things like that? I mean how do you go about the act, it seems incredibly unhygienic, unless the girl is a virgin.

The answer is wear a rubber.
>>
Necrofag, where art thou?

Dead girls are much less trouble than the warm ones
>>
The biggest Cemetery in the southern hemisphere is a 5 minute walk away from my house, I spend a lot of time there.

AMA
>>
4acyuxolfkbnmyfl

if someone want to talk
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.