[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been a month today ;_; >"we should stay as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: 1452177719039[1].jpg (57 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1452177719039[1].jpg
57 KB, 960x960
It's been a month today ;_;

>"we should stay as friends anon, we get along really well"
>haven't spoken to her since

Should I text her? Fuck me I really miss her robots, she's literally the only person that shown interest to me and we literally haven't said a thing to each other for 1 month. What do I do?
>>
>>25592013
This is what you do..

Text her and say something like

>hey Amy I'll be over at 7:00
This is assuming her name isn't actually Amy.

She will then text back a question or say something like I am not Amy.

Then just say oops sorry...

Let her stew on it a bit and wait for her to contact you back and play a little hard to get.

Unless she has a steady boyfriend she will want to see you again.
>>
>>25592078
Great, continue a fucked up relationship on the pretence of female competition.

DONT FUCKING DO THIS OP. CUT YOUR TIES WITH HER OR YOULL FUCKING DROWN.
>>
THIS THREAD DOES NOT BELONG HERE

>>>/adv/
>>
>>25592078
Don't do this, there is absolutely no way this will work, she will know you're just trying to make her jealous with a fake situation.

Don't contact her, force yourself to not do it. You WILL move on eventually.
>>
Don't be a faggot, that's just going to make it hurt for longer. Cut all contact and stay that way.
>>
She's your ex for a reason. Put it all behind you and move on.
>>
No. Women only ask to remain friends as a form of alleviating any accountability or responsibility from themselves.
When you decide that being friends doesn't fill the void she left and decide that contact is only making the healing process much more painful she can be seen as the golden beam of sunlight that offered you a helping hand that you hit away like a bitter manchild.

Women are vile creatures that stop at nothing to ensure they're the victims in any given situation. No matter how downtrodden you feel as a result of the breakup she will insist (most likely behind your back) that the problem is and always has been you.
>>
>>25592108
/adv/ doesn't work for me, it hasn't worked in years. When I click it 4chanX gives me an error. I figured the board got shut down
>>
>>25592107
Yeah never mind you're right just an hero OP
>>
>>25592013
Pussy. No pride and self esteem having faggot.
>>
>>25592013
This picture is so true.

The first week of the breakup I thought I would be ok. But than you start thinking of her, and the memories come back, and than you are texting and writing her like a fool. I'm 3-4 months in from a break up over a girl who I loved (still do some) and was with for 3 years. I still stay up at night thinking of her and feeling sick and sad. It's harder for guys because girls can easily get other guys, but it can sometimes be rare for another girl to come in our lives , especially a girl that can live up to a girl you loved for 3 years and built a lot of emotional shit over. It almost seems daunting to think you have to start all the stuff over with a new chick, and than you start thinking "what if it all turns to shit again", Being a man hurts sometimes. I think we attain high value of the traits loyalty, compassion, and empathy than females.
>>
>>25592078
What a blatantly shitty idea you dropped there. There is no way someone would fall for that and you'll wind up appearing desperate as fuck.

Just move on anon, don't contact her under any circumstances
>>
>>25592411
Implying women aren't dumb
>>
>>25592359
you are basically me. its been years and im still not over her. i have, however, started to embrace being a shut in and am starting to accept that ill never find a woman who measures up. there are advantages to being single, grass is always greener on the other side, if i did have a gf i would eventually start getting annoyed, sex would eventually be boring, and id want to play lol more than spend time with them
>>
the reason she is doing well isnt because women are magically different, its because she was planning on breaking up with you and probably talked with her friends about it and already had the emotional fallout with support from her peers. you are feeling bad because you were unprepared
>>
>>25592013
Nah no contact and work on yourself zen pie.
>>
>>25592359
are you basically a pussy?
>>
>>25592013
It's been nearly 5 months here. I noticed she unblocked me on facebook on new years eve, it's funny really because that's the first time I checked. Then I got blocked again 2 days later.

It gets easier, even when I think about her it doesnt hurt my heart anymore, the opposite of love is indifference
>>
>>25592924
Until you been there , you really don't understand

>>25592942
What is it with females and blocking people on facebook? I just don't get it.
>>
>>25592078
awful, but hilarious
>>
>falling for the "let's be friends" meme

You don't want to know what she's doing and you don't want her to know what you're doing. I mean, if you don't rocket ahead in life she'll just feel happy about breaking up with you and she'll think you're pathetic. You also have to see that she's getting dicked by whatever guy.

It might hurt one person a lot but it's really better not to be friends.
>>
>>25592979
I think it's more a statement that they're cutting you out of their life, which is essentially what blocking does
>>
why are women so fucking cruel?
>>
>>25592013
she has honestly forget ten about and has a new guy who is giving her attention.
>>
>>25592526
This. There should be another chart showing one month beforehand showing the girl telling her friends amout planning it and talking to other guys to look for a replacement. For women having a BF is like having a job; you never leave your current job before finding a new one if you can help it, even if it gets really bad. Then they also like leaving on amicable terms to have good references for future bfs/employers. If there's a big gap in having a bf that could be a red flag for future bfs.
>>
>>25592013
>having a girlfriend
>coming to r9k
NORMIE! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25593305
well meme'd my good friend, here have this le reddit gold :^)
>>
>>25592078
really hope you werent serious
>>
File: DENNIS.png (374 KB, 485x602) Image search: [Google]
DENNIS.png
374 KB, 485x602
>>25592078
>This autist trying his best PUA impression
>>
File: breakups the addendum.png (36 KB, 928x600) Image search: [Google]
breakups the addendum.png
36 KB, 928x600
i've extended it
>>
>>25592013
The week image should be the girl with her new bf. From my experience with all women all around me. My 5 sisters and female friends all had a new bf within a week. Even when they were the ones that got dumped. The longest I ever saw one without a bf was a month and that was just because she was preparing to move. Within 2 days of moving my sister informed us that she had a new bf.
>>
>>25592078
KEK JESUS YOU AUTIST
>>
>Waaahhh normies
>This thread keeps getting responses

Fucking idiot board.
>>
>>25593960
Scary how true this is. My one and only ever ex gets in touch with me once a year, and I stonewall her every time.

I only make mistakes once.
>>
>>25592107
>>25592121
>>25592411
>>25593011
>>25593367
>>25593425
>>25594202
You faggots are pathetic. as long as the anon stayed within the frame the curiousity within this girl will eat her up. She will have to find out what's going on with this guy.

This is assuming she doesn't have some steady chad to fuck.

He just needs to make sure he never acknowledges that it was a ruse. Just say
>oops sorry
And leave it at that. Make sure to ignore anything else she says for atleast 20 or so hours.
>>
A month? Small time, son. I broke up with a GF of 3 years around the beginning of 2014. I'm still not completely over it.
>>
File: 1445737884283.jpg (195 KB, 852x1134) Image search: [Google]
1445737884283.jpg
195 KB, 852x1134
>>25594989
straight auts cuddo you aint even be koofin aye ee uhh
>>
>>25592013
>WAAAAAAAAAA I broke up XDXD
You should kill yourself is what you should do.
>>
i lived with my ex for 3 years
when she left i got really drunk every day for a few months
it's about a year and a half later and i'm still drunk everyday, but not as sad now.
i'm going to visit her next week
i'm going to die.
>>
>>25592013

If you do just keep her around as a friend. You have to get rid of the feelings because being with her will make you less lonely but she won't want to get back to you, but that's okay. You can focus on other things while not being lonely and if she wants you again it will just be a pleasant surprise.
>>
True except I was crying from day one.
>>
Why did you break up? Those things haven't changed. If anything, she has sucked so much nigger dick since you broke up that she has a coon baby in her esophagus. Let her go. She's a whore, because all women are.
>>
>>25592139
>Women only ask to remain friends as a form of alleviating any accountability or responsibility from themselves.
Or as a form of not being raped/killed.
>>
Of all the men I've ever spoken to who have had girlfriends all but one have been ecstatic after the first few hours. The most you'll hear them complaining about is having to go without sex until they find someone else.
Source: about a dozen people I knew closely who had relationships spanning near or over a year who broke up
>>
>>25596985
fuck off roastie cunt you are scum
>>
>>25592236
You have to disable adBlock for /adv/ specifically, or else it won't work. I had the same problem.
>>
>>25592236
You're too stupid for a relationship
>>
>>25597154
I hate women too but man fuck people like you. Bandwagon losers who ignore any rational thought. You're a pathetic faggot no different from a soulless cunt
>>
>>25592078
This is honestly some Freshmen high school shit. Literally my freshmen year gf tried this. It was see through then and assuming OP actually is this sites age requirement it'll be pitiful at his age.

You have some serious caching up to do.
>>
>>25592013
nice bait pic
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.