[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Offing.jpg (31 KB, 462x396) Image search: [Google]
Offing.jpg
31 KB, 462x396
>you will never have sex in your entire life
>>
>>25591020
OP, sometimes you just need to do it. Do not let other people keep you down. Listen to Shia Labeouf's advice.
>>
>>25591020
That's a hasty generalization
>>
Came to terms with this shit years ago when I dropped out of the dating/sex game.
>>
> depressed before ever having relationships and sex
>still depressed after relationships and sex

It changes nothing OP
>>
>>25591293
>Dropped out

Try never being in it, normie
>>
>>25591020
>implying postmortem sex is bad
>>
>>25591384
>implying i was even slightly successful.
at least I tried anon
>>
File: 1421693686124.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1421693686124.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
I don't understand why you guys think sex will make you happy. It doesn't change anything, the person will probably never love you anyway. It's not the sex, it's the love. It's the need to be cared for and to care for someone, and that will never happen. I have never had sex and never tried because I knew that no one would ever love me.
>>
>>25591384
If by normie you mean I'm a 28 year old kissless handholdless touchless virgin that can't get within 5 feet of a female without them speedwalking in the opposite direction, then yes, I'm a normie

It could be that by "dropping out" I'm speaking to how I'm no longer going to even try in any fashion to get somebody of the opposite sex.
>>
My 10th grade teacher let me grind my dick on her asshole. IS that considered sex? Did I loose my virginity?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.