[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will find your mother's dead body one day I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 1452246200309.jpg (110 KB, 552x364) Image search: [Google]
1452246200309.jpg
110 KB, 552x364
>you will find your mother's dead body one day

I don't know if I can deal with this.
>>
File: 1452225662384.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1452225662384.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>your parents will die in your lifetime
>you will die in your lifetime
>nothing really matters
>>
>>25590956
my uncle already found her around early 2012
she made sure it wouldn't be me who found her
>>
Not if she finds mine first. I don't actually have too great of a lifespan, so there's a good chance she'll live to see 80 but I don't expect to see 50. Little less than 30 years is fine
>>
File: 1451940042638.png (343 KB, 575x540) Image search: [Google]
1451940042638.png
343 KB, 575x540
>tfw mom smokes cigarettes all the time
>told me she would stop 10 years ago
>wasn't able to quit then, will never be able to quit ever
>one day she will have smoked one too many and leave me
i already did everything i can to make her stop but she wont
i'm really scared of losing her
>>
>>25590956
>>you will find your mother's dead body one day

I am anxiously awaiting that day my friend.
>>
>>25590956
honestly im probably gonna kill myself before my parents die desu
>>
>>25591097
I know some smokers who have lived into their late 70s anon. She could still live a long time if her genes can handle smoking.
>>
>>25591097
Outsmoke her and die first.

That'll show her.
>>
>>25591160
>I know some smokers who have lived into their late 70
so? i also know some who have died because of it
i used to smoke for 2 years too when i was 20 and it's the dumbest thing i've ever done.

i know many people don't die from smoking but it makes me so sad to see her distroying her body just because of an addiction and that for over a decade
my dad has been smoking for 40 years but i couldn't care less if he died
>>
Nah, mom's only like 40-something, she's got a while
Now grandma on the other hand, 70 and a smoker...oh god why
>>
>>25591097
>le cigs cause le cancer

get the fuck out with that shit
>>
>>25591223
>40-something year old mum
Exactly how old are you, anon?
>>
>>25591097
>>25590956
>>25590990
Get over it you fucking faggots, it was meant to happen since you were born
>>
>>25590990
anyway the wind blows
>>
>>25591113
This, I feel I will be free when that day comes.
>>
>>25590956
She'll find mine first
>>
>>25591220
Well fuck you then
Just trying to cheer you up you cynical cunt
>>
>>25591302
Doesn't realIy matter
>>
>>25591097
Your probably the reason she smokes
>>
>>25591322
you are right anon, it's all just down to genetics. There are plenty of smokers who live into their nineties, and people who never smoked who get lung cancer. It might increase chances if you're susceptible but it's still all just down to luck. Same with cardiovascular disease and everything else
>>
>>25591294
24, I'll be 25 this year
Coincidently, I think mom's turning 45 this year, or somewhere around there, I can't really pin it since she always kept her age under lock and chain
>>
>>25591322
i know thank you for that

i'm just really worried about her. my mom is really important to me and i wouldn't know what to do without her :(
>>
Already happened, do drugs, act fine.
>>
When you're no longer someone's tendie baby child, will you finally become adult, destroyer of beta feels?
>>
>>25591298
> being upset about your mother dying is being a faggot because you knew it was going to happen

Just because you know you're going to experience a horrible pain doesn't mean the pain won't matter.

You're a sperg.
>>
>>25590956
>dad tried to kill himself last night
>mom is in ER for heart attack
>come here to try and get my mind off things
>see this

As much as I wished it since 2000, I'm not ready
>>
>>25590956
>tfw mom had me too late
>mom is a single mother
I get angry at her but I love her at the same time
Fuck women
>>
File: 1445409139663.jpg (27 KB, 746x529) Image search: [Google]
1445409139663.jpg
27 KB, 746x529
>>25590956
No matter how much i mentaly prepare myself to this, i know it's gonna hit me like a brick and i know i'm gonna regret every time i treated her like shit because i was mad about stupid things
>>
>>25591097
Iktf except my mom drinks too much. Now alcohol won't cause cancer but it certainly can't be beneficial if you drink until you're blackout drunk every single day.
>>
>>25594835

Actually it does cause not only liver cancer, but increases the odds for other types of cancers as well.

sorry about the drunk mom, but you might do great things, around 50% of med school grads have one alcoholic parent
>>
>>25590956
This will be the one chance you get to bang your mother without consequences.
>>
>>25594882
>but you might do great things, around 50% of med school grads have one alcoholic parent
Well, I'm kind of a NEET at the moment but maybe in the future I'll do great things.
>>
File: dmbrdy.gif (496 KB, 500x219) Image search: [Google]
dmbrdy.gif
496 KB, 500x219
I was always really terrified of the possibility of my Mom dying. She would text me while driving sometimes and I'd full out rage over it.

My Mom was making dinner when I was 16, and then she went into her bedroom to lay down. She said that her head felt like she had been hit by a truck.
I finished up dinner for her and then asked her if I should call an ambulance, she had her head under her pillow and told me that she'd be very mad at me if I called 911 over a headache.
So, against my instincts, I didn't call.
About 15 minutes later I hear the most voilent vomiting sounds, run to her room and she's puking all over herself and convulsing.
She had a brain aneurysm.
I remember riding in the ambulance with her and holding her face, screaming at her to look at me and stay awake.
She was a vegetable in the hospital for three months and had many strokes.
They told me that even if she recovered she wouldn't be able to use the left side of her body, would never be able to read (she loved reading) or walk or talk.
I chose to pull the plug.
I keep a vacuum sealed bag of some of her clothes in my closet and when I'm sad I'll sit in my closet crying hysterically while huffing them.
There is honestly no replacement feeling for comfy hugs from your Mom, it doesn't exist, nothing/nobody will ever feel as nice as that.
I'm really scared that one day the clothes won't smell like her any more. (It's inevitable, I know.)

SO BOTTOM LINE:
If you are scared of losing your Mom please go and do something nice with her.
It's so so so important, just please.
PLEASE.
Go for a walk on the beach alone together or a long drive. Get her a surprise gift card to bath and body works.
Look at your old childhood drawings or photos together, eat ice cream. Take her to the movies.
Tell her you love her.
>>
>tfw already found your friend's dead body
I think I can deal with it.
>>
>>25595249
>>25591223
>>25591358
By the way, my Mom was only 39 when this happened to her and she was reasonably fit.
You can't rely on ages, you never know when it could happen. It's so fucking instant.
>>25594714
I felt that way. REALLY, REALLY guilty.
I was a horrible and bratty kid, huge rebel and constantly worrying her. She was always chasing me around and sitting with me in the principals office.
But despite me being a teenage degenerate, you couldn't fucking tell her that I wasn't going graduate and go to university and be successful. I don't know how she put up with me but she would always fight for me.
Your Mom loves you unconditionally, anon. Your Mom will never hold anything you've done against you when she's dying. She understands, she knows you're sorry.
Just make new good memories that outweigh the bad ones.
>>
>>25590956
Man I wish i could find that. I'd piss on it whilst laughing merrily.
>>
File: run_from_the_feel.jpg (114 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
run_from_the_feel.jpg
114 KB, 945x1500
>tfw noone even called me out of school as my mom was in her lasts moments at dying from cancer
>tfw get back home from school and dont see my mom, thinking she went back to hospital
>tfw dad comes 10min later and tells me she passed away
>>
>>25590956
Find your dad`s dead body first, everything after that is quiet easy
>>
>>25591097
Grandpa started smoking at 14, he's 81 now.
>>
>>25590956
Jokes on you I'm gonna die first
>>
>get mommy in habit of leaving breakfast for you outside your door every morning
>do not engage with mommy during the day unless she initiates it
>breakfast isn't there one day
>go immediately out your window and down a fire ladder
>tell a safe neighbor to call police
>if false alarm, reiterate to mommy how important it is that you get your breakfast first thing every morning
it's like you're not even trying.
>>
File: 1398185816333.gif (2 MB, 330x260) Image search: [Google]
1398185816333.gif
2 MB, 330x260
mfw i want her to die, itll be an end to an awful chapter in my life.
>>
>>25594714
Thanks for the feel.. i feel like shit now
>>
>>25595302
Sudoku?
>>
>>25590956
I don't live with my parents so that's not really true for me.
>>
Wouldn't give two shits about this sorry excuse of parents I have
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.