[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question to the mods of this place. Since you want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Quick question to the mods of this place.

Since you want to improve this board so much, why don't you ban the tripfags on sight?
>>
It wouldn't matter, they'd just go anonymous and be just as much of attention-whoring fucks
>>
More importantly, why are degenerate tranny threads allowed?
>>
File: 1446781011325.jpg (93 KB, 790x719) Image search: [Google]
1446781011325.jpg
93 KB, 790x719
>>25590974
this desu senpai, they have multiple shitters
>>
Also ban anyone who says they're in class or in school.
>>
>>25591027
Fucking irony
>>>/a/
>>
>>25590840
Tripping isn't against the rules. I hate them all too, but as long as they don't avatarfag, they should be allowed.

>>25591027
I only agree with you because mods ban steam friend gay threads. If they allow tranny/cuck/bbc/fembot feels, they need to allow SFT as well.
>>
>>25591082
Its not irony, because using anime reaction faces is no where near as annoying or revolting as using photos of man-women sucking and fucking eachother
>>
>>25590840

I don't think that's fair, I think tripfriends with content that contributes to the community should be allowed to stay.

It's the attention whores who put on a name just to make their opinion stand out that should be banned.

Who remembers P.I. Robot? He was (is?) an exemplary trip, only suiting up when it relates to his area of expertise.
>>
>>25590862

They'll get less attention anonymously though. They'd have to build a following in every thread,which is many times harder. You think if the trip didn't give them more visibility they'd still use it?
>>
>>25591111
Social threads belong in /soc/.
>>
>>25591213

>I think tripfriends with content that contributes to the community

There is literally not a single trip on /r9k/ right now that meets this criteria.
>>
>>25591309
and tranny shit belongs on /lgbt/ waifu threads on /a/ etc, but those aren't flagged
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.