[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT THEY CAN'T ACTUALLY BE THIS FUCKING SERIOUS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 213121231.png (24 KB, 552x394) Image search: [Google]
213121231.png
24 KB, 552x394
HOLY SHIT THEY CAN'T ACTUALLY BE THIS FUCKING SERIOUS
>>
>>25590317
Why do you care what some loser on tumblr wrote?
>>
3 and 4 are pretty on point
The others for more into other categories though

Besides, who really cares? Big shit some guy thinks anxiety attacks are blah blah blah. Ok? I mean really why do you care?
>>
i don't see what the problem is here
and i'm usually really good at seeing problems
>>
what's wrong with it? blox
>>
I had a panic attack once in my, and it was probably the worst experience of my life. But if I were to tell someone about it, or just mention it, I'd be worried that they thought I was just being an attention seeking Tumblrer, op's pic related.
>>
>>25590803
>>25590804
>>25590842

Are you faggots homosexual or what?

That isn't a fucking anxiety attack jesus fucking christ. It's called being fucking nervous.
>>
>>25590879
I presumed they meant Social Anxiety attack
>>
>>25590804
>anything that isn't blissful happiness is an anxiety attack
i think is what op is saying. but defining it this way is fine, just add the word severe in front of it for when shit gets really serious.
>>
>be more than a little anxious
>I'M HAVING AN ANXIETY ATTACK EVERYONE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>>
>>25590317
As someone that has real ptsd and panic attacks that makes me rage.
>>
>>25590317
>tfw i literally have panic attacks everyday and they feel like my im having a heart attack, i get a migrane, the left side of my body feels completely numb, i slur my speech, see stars and get light headed, throw up, and can't breath.

I also get scared that my organs are morphng together.

>tfw it will never end and i've never told anyone in real life about it.
>might as well just end it robots
>>
File: 1428294895464.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1428294895464.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>25590895
>Social Anxiety attack
>>
>>25590879

Everything on there is a symptom of anxiety.
>>
>>25590317
Self-proclaimed defenders of a in-reality-nothing.
>>
>>25590929
That's why I said number 3 and 4 were alright, because if you were in a social situation and your anxiety started to flare up, you'd most likely: be silent or talk rapidly, stuttering like a madman
>>
>>25590982
>>25590938

It's called being SHY and NERVOUS. You are not a special snowflake. Thanks for the laughs tho
>>
>>25590317
3, 4 and 5 can be build up symptoms to panic attacks in my experience... Started rocketing towards a real panic attack yesterday around work and has to tell my boss I needed to remove myself... Can't work around the machinery I work around when my limbs go numb and I start losing vision. It was my first full blown panic attack in like 3 years, and it never did quite take off... I just kinda drove as far as I could and hid in a parking lot employing all of my normal ways of calming down.
>>
This is the liberal hipster SJW world we live in. Everyone wants to fight for a cause without actually doing anything, and everyone wants to seem "educated" and "morally superior" to everyone else, hence shit like this. You don't give a goddamn about people who have panic attacks, but you want others to think you do. Then the people who reblog this shit and go "signal boost~~~" feel like they're making a difference in the world when in reality they're not doing anything and will completely forget about it the second they close the tab.

I genuinely hate this world. Call me edgy, call me a faggot, I don't care. I genuinely fucking hate this world.
>>
>>25590982
>having your anxiety "flare up"
>being at all worthy of being called an attack or episode

literally every human being is socially anxious in certain situations. it is a normal emotion that happens to everyone from time to time, and to some people more often than others. for it to be considered a disorder you have to meet certain diagnostic criteria, and for it to be considered an attack it has to be more severe than "i don't like it here i want to go home :c"
>>
>>25590869
I think I have panic attacks, or anxiety attacks

Its whenever before I'm thrown in to a social situation I start feeling sick to my stomach and I feel like I'm being choked.

Don't think its at the extent that you had your panic attack though, but the symptoms might be familiar.
>>
>>25591105
probably less severe but definitely still disordered and likely a result of whatever horrible life experiences made you end up on /r9k/
>>
File: nee-san this isn't fun at all.png (604 KB, 587x781) Image search: [Google]
nee-san this isn't fun at all.png
604 KB, 587x781
dunno what I expected from this thread but this certainly isn't it. disappointing.
>>
>>25591105
>>25590982
>>25591038

This is a REAL panic attack you stupid fucking niggers

>Throat starts to swell up and feels like someone is choking you
>Hands/fingers/legs tingling at a unusual rate
>Eyes start to water
>Brain fog
>Rapid breathing
>Heart racing
>Mouth starts to water a lot
>Chest pain
>Nausea
>Feeling like you're going to die
>Feeling that you don't have control
>Get so spaced out you literally forget you are or where you are at
>Sweaty palms
>Eyes get red or dry as fuck
>Sweating a fuck load
>Feeling all the sudden hot as fuck or cold as fuck

Fuck out of here with your "muhhh social anxiety attacks!!1!!!"

I had to take medication for this shit and even then I still think panic attacks are a fucking meme
>>
File: flashlight.gif (58 KB, 80x80) Image search: [Google]
flashlight.gif
58 KB, 80x80
>>25591226

Fuck I had two of those last year, worst thing is that I wasn't sure what triggered them but holy shit I still remember the fucking mad sweat, panting, and the blurry thinking. I felt like a deer that just heard a shot. I never sweated so much in my life. And I was so lost and I kept forgetting what did I have to do which made me nervous, then people kept asking me where I was going or what I was doing which made me even more nermous cus fuck I didn't know but I had to pretend to.
>>
BUMPPPP dont let this thread die
>>
>>25590317
>stuttering
Looks like I've had "panic attacks" my whole life then.
THANKS TUMBLR
>>
>>25591562

Looks like I have OCD too!
>>
>>25590879
zoning out and saying and doing nothing could mean the person is freaking out on the inside but trying to hold it together

>t. person who does this sometimes when overwhelmed with anxiety
>>
OP has autism, which is why he can't understand the symptoms of anxiety.
>>
File: 656789.png (9 KB, 520x151) Image search: [Google]
656789.png
9 KB, 520x151
>>25592917
>>25593014

You both sound like pussies who find any symptom as a contribution to anxiety.

Are you both seriously that pathetic that you want to feel like a special snowflake so you can stand out and get more attention? Kill yourselves.
>>
>>25591226
Wow man that sounds really scary.

Your eyes water and you sweat? Jesus I'm sorry. That must be really hard to deal with.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.