[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I castrate myself, will I stop wanting to have a gf? Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (700 KB, 2866x1604) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
700 KB, 2866x1604
If I castrate myself, will I stop wanting to have a gf? Will I stop feeling the feels?

I really can't take it anymore tbqch (to be quite certainly honest) honest lads
>>
No, you will stop wanting to have sex. There is no cure for wanting to feel loved.
>>
>>25590190

There's one though.
>>
>>25590206
That's not a cure for problems in life, that's just ignoring them.
>>
File: Cross-Easter.jpg (1 MB, 2946x1951) Image search: [Google]
Cross-Easter.jpg
1 MB, 2946x1951
Real cure coming through
>>
>>25590334

There's a shortage of hermits in my country. They're actually willing to pay 700-1000 to live in comfy hermit houses/chapels with water and electricity already paid. Too bad they ask you for religious knowledge.
>>
>>25590150
Take it from someone who's asexual: not wanting sex is so much worse. I've had a few gfs who were amazing and I really liked and they really liked me. Because I didn't really care for sex it ended up pushing them away, leaving me sadder than I was in the first place.
>>
File: 1442665920715.jpg (21 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
1442665920715.jpg
21 KB, 259x365
>>25590384
> Shortage of hermits

wat
>>
>>25590403
How can you not want to have sex? Do you not want to see what it's like even in a non-sexual way? Does the idea gross you out?
>>
>>25590403
Asexual or impotent?
Please be honest
>>
>>25590405

There's a lot of small chapels and stuff like that all over my country, lost in the middle of nowhere. There used to be religious hermits taking care of them but no one wants to anymore.

>>25590403

You should've eaten the pussy bruh.
>>
>>25590426
I don't know, it just doesn't interest me at all. I've tried it a couple times with different genders just to see if I was gaya or whatever but everyone I just feel bored.
>>
>>25590384
I'm very interested in religion, and my plan is basically to get autismbux so I can live alone and study scripture for years and years. What country do you live in?
>>
>>25590427
Asexual at the time, although now on medication to hat makes me impotent
>>
>>25590511

5pa1n
>>
>>25590483
Countries name?

>>25590514
Why not sex them out of love then even if you don't like it?
>>
>>25590559
> Countries name?
>>25590540
>>
>>25590403
>I've had a few gfs
you have it so bad there Chad. Now GTFO you normie piece of shit.
>>
>>25590559
I did, but since I wasn't in to it it was shit, and they all knew I wasn't into it. I tried to make it work with one girl, we essentially had an open relationship ship where she could shag any guy while in a relationship with me but that didn't work as she just ended up falling for one of the dudes she was fucking. I guess for normal people a bf is just a good friend who fucks you.
>>
>>25590758
>open relationship
Get a load of this cuck
>>
>>25590758

God damn it cuck not like that, just finger her and play with toys and stuff if you can't into sex it's not like you're physically allergic to pussy. You said you liked them didn't you?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.