[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the fastest you have ever driven robots? 115mph on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: bmw.jpg (64 KB, 634x376) Image search: [Google]
bmw.jpg
64 KB, 634x376
What is the fastest you have ever driven robots?

115mph on the M40 in England for me, though I was a passenger doing 125mph on the autobahn once
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 720x960
120 mph in car, 155 on motorcycle

It's fun
>>
you think you are being cool by driving eradically and endangering other peoples lives? real life isn't like your video games no one is going to applaud you for being a maniac on the road. Driving is a privilege not a right
>>
>>25589862
28 years per life.
>>
>>25589862
240 km, go google up the measurements of the civilized world ameriburger
>>
>>25589862
90 mph or so with the flow of traffic. Aside from being in a line of cars in the left lane on the highway, I generally drive around the speed limit and people behind me get pissed off.

>tfw my BMW can cruise a 155 but I'll never experience it
>>
>>25589973
>low-test beta detected
>>
about 150 on Cali highway
>>
>>25589973

He said fast, not ergotolilly and ughdangerousing everyone's lifes like you are talking about. You must be a real shitty driver. Not everyone is as bad at driving as you.
>>
>>25589973

>Driving at night
>Had the car serviced that afternoon
>Driving in the fast lane, with a completely empty middle lane
>an entire empty lane between me and other cars
>only for about 15-30 seconds at this speed

Apparently this is driving eratically.

>>25589992
My OP stated England, faggot.
>>
>>25589862
My max was 180km/h so 111mph on the German autobahn.
Except for there, I don't go faster than 130km/h.
>>
>>25589862
120 odd.

Have been caught "speeding" twice in a year though so now abide by all speed limits. I could understand if I'd been caught in my car on a motorway or dual carriageway because yeah, I used to go 80-90 all the time. Got caught in a van doing 70 on a d/c by a scamera van. My own fault as I forgot the limits for vans are lower. Second time I was still in an average 50 zone but thought I was out of it and accelerated.

If you want to go fast, go to Germany. The Autobahns are fun.
>>
150km/h in my 86 celica
>>
>>25589981

That's time, not velocity.

I'm boring I guess. My best was 120mph because I was driving sleepy at 3am in a rental. I was used to a shit box that struggled to hit 90. It felt like I was going 60mph. Anyway I slowed back down and fiddle with making the cruising controls work until I found a trucks top to chug some coffee and do a few pushups.

I don't know why anyone thinks drunk driving in a problem. I've driven drunk many times to problems. I probably do my best driving while drunk. Sober I'm playing on my phone or fucking with the radio, and when sleepy I've woken up hauling ass. Shit will make you religious. A couple months back I feel asleep and hit a bridge. It was one of those short bridges about 15' long. I hit right in the middle, bounced off, woke up, and regained control without hitting the guy approachisapproaching fuck SwiftKey keyboard for Android the worst app ever

Fuck

Me no hit man front or back

Anyway, one second earlier I would have hit the bridge head on instead of a glancing blow I'd be go 70mph to 0 and probably have died. Sleepy driving is much worse than drunk. But remember amphetamine should be scheduled because even though it's impossible to get addicted to my feelings are hurt by Adderall. Thank fuck iI got an rx forthat shit. The problem is I hate the amphetamine feeling even only taking half of oneone pill insteof 3 a day as prescribed. of
>>
>>25590175

Do you van drive for a living? I will start a van driving job next week
>>
File: fucking hell.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
fucking hell.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>>25589862
Jesus robots are pussies.
>regularly blast 190km when i lived in germany
>still blast 150-160km/h during summer here
>at best was in 250km/h, but was a passenger then
>>
124mph down a stretch of I-71. I just wanted to hit 200km/h, I thought that was a nice milestone.

It was cool I guess.
>>
90 in a 65 once, on accident
>>
Probably something like 110km/h but I have only driven a handful of times.
>>
about 107 or 108 in a 65. I wasn't doing it to be le edgy badass, I was trying to make it to my dad's funeral on time.
Once I was a passenger with a drunk driver who was doing 100+ and banged into the wall as he changed lanes (might not have been going as fast at that moment, i don't know). the back wheel came off the car and he drove it home anyway.
>>
165km/h in my 97 Fiesta Mk4.
That's the most the little 1.25 (75 HP) engine could get.
A little downhill too.
It was shaking, and a little scary, but necessary for me as I was about to fall asleep.
>>
185 km/h in a mazda astina on the german autobahn
>>
In my own shitty bmw, 180 km/h.
Around 310 while being a chads passenger
>>
>drive rented audi in Germany
>get on nice straight wide highway
>aww yea gonna finally break 200km/h
>reach 198 and then have to slow down because of car in front

Fug. Still haven't broken 200.
>>
Around 70 alone but my dad took me for a ride and we hit 161 mph in his audi s8
>>
>>25590633
r u a bitch?
>>
100 in a BMW on a stretch of Route 30 in rural Ohio.
>>
I got my old Corolla up to 110 going downhill in the middle of nowhere.

Was riding my with brother in a muscle car he was restoring and he went out to an empty stretch of road and took it up to 115 for about a mile.

Went on a road trip with a friend and on a two-lane road south of San Antonio we could see for close to 10 miles in every direction with no traffic anywhere, so he floored it and hit 120 before the engine's governor kicked in.
>>
I lived in Germany for a while and bought myself a 7 series BMW from the 80's It was cheap, but boy, could that thing fly. I think I got up to about 130-140 mph before I got scared and slowed down. I generally cruised at about 90-100 easy.

Even when going that fast though, people will BLOW RIGHT PAST YOU.

God Bless Deutschland.
>>
100mph accidentally on the M48, no one uses the old severn bridge so that road is always clear.

Like 130 with my dad driving his car.
>>
>>25591071
>7 series BMW from the 80's
E23 or E32 and which engine?
>>
128mph in a 1.7CDti Vauxhall astra. Nothing impressive. I drive 100mph+ every day
>>
>>25589862

About 95mph on the motorway. I don't drive on the motorway very often though.
>>
>>25589862
70mph, on a local highway (new jersey). My car can' really go faster than that.
>>
>>25591495
I honestly don't remember, but it was pimp as fuck. Sunroof, and power everything. Weird thing too was that it was all German specs. but it was an automatic. I had a manual BMW 4 series convertible for a while too. weird hard top convertible.
>>
135 or so in my pontiac grand prix gtp
>>
110 mph on I-74, about ten miles from Nowhere, Indiana, on a road trip. My old Honda econobox couldn't really manage to go any faster, but neither did it try to shake itself to pieces, either, like my friends car did over about 75 or so. I rarely bother going anywhere near that fast these days, though. I wagecucked for a while and got really jewishly cheap about gas.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.