[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any europeans here? I had like a hole in one of my molars for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1452020984786.jpg (53 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1452020984786.jpg
53 KB, 720x720
Any europeans here?

I had like a hole in one of my molars for over a year but it didnt hurt.

Now i was just eating something and half the teeth broke of.

Yes i know im an idiot. My question is: How much will it cost me to get this fixed?

Also did anyone have similar things happening to them?
>>
help me out oh mighty robot

im too autistic to go to my dentist and then not having the money ;_;
>>
Check to see if there are any dental schools near you, a lot of dental schools will do the work for a cheaper price.
>>
>>25589803
There's a law in a couple of countries now, where you have to pay full price for any visit to the dentist, if you didn't go there at least once a year. So you're pretty much fucked, you will have to pay around, i don't know, 80 euros maybe to get the tooth removed.
>>
>>25590250
>if you didn't go there at least once a year.

fug

80 euro doesnt sound that bad tho. I was expecting prices like 300 dunno.

Also will they just remove it or will i get a replacement too? (im retarded when it comes to things like that)
>>
>>25590297
I don't know senpai, i'm 22 and only had one tooth filling, that's the only medical procedure i've had my entire life related to my teeth and the bill was around 200. Thank God for free healthcare tho, i only had to pay 10 euros for paperwork or some shit.
And i think they'll just remove your tooth, unless you ask them to get a new one.
>>
>>25590351
thanks for your help famo :3
>>
>>25589803
It really depends on your country. Some countries have things like this included in their health care. You could google the prices for your country also.

Heaven helps those who help themselves.
>>
I am european. I wish I had a good rope.
>>
I don't live in Europe but a lot of times, the difference between a lot of money out of pocket and not is whether or not it hurts and is not merely cosmetic. Say it hurts.
>>
I shall never go to a dentist again. People went without dentists for thousands of years and lived just fine
>>
I chippe the same tooth twice, probably bruxism while sleeping.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruxism
>>
>>25591107
they would have if they could tho
>>
>>25591140
yeah that could be it. I noticed some rubbing going on there

>>25591049
>Say it hurts.
does this really work? Do the dentists decide what you pay?
>>
>>25591107
some of the biggest killers of people back then were infections from gum disease tho. Unless you want to die a very painful death then I suggest you keep on brushing.
>>
>>25591197
if it infects I'll got to the hospital, chances are nothing will happen. It's too late for me man I've rarely ever brushed, I don't even shower regularly
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.