[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do people on this board idolize normies? Are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
Why the fuck do people on this board idolize normies?

Are you aware that 99% of them are mediocre and unsuccessful in life? Just because there's a lot of them, and so they can make friends with each other more easily, doesn't mean that they're actually 'good' people.

Hell, the 'successful' normies aren't actually normies at all - they've just learned to pretend. A lot of the time, they have more in common with you faggots than they do with the braindead masses.

I know it seems difficult to accept, but most of you are less shallow than normies. You shouldn't seek to throw that away just so you can become another 'happy' drone.
>>
idolize normies? We don't do that
>>
>>25589560
Most of r9k is
>tfw when kv
>tfw when no gf
>tfw when no friends
>tfw no money
>tfw neet and mummy is dying soon
>tfw wageslave

We normies have all you want and have had it so long that we take it for granted, while r9k is too lazy to do anything about it but wallow in self pity.

So yeah, you should idolize us.
>>
BASED gameboy camera
>>
>>25589990
You should. See >>25590093
>>
>>25589560
Because something is better than nothing. In the same way a starving african kid idolizes a cup of rice, while in the west most wouldn't call that a real meal.
>>
>>25589560
>Why the fuck do people on this board idolize normies?
Because they are normies roleplaying as NEETs, mobile shitposter-kun.
>>
>>25590093
>idolizing a slave

Lolno
>>
>>25589560

I don't want to be succesful or good, I want friends, a gf and a normal life.
>>
I just want to be accepted by others no matter how mediocre they really are, I just want to be like the rest of them... happy.
>>
>>25589560

>Hell, the 'successful' normies aren't actually normies at all - they've just learned to pretend. A lot of the time, they have more in common with you faggots than they do with the braindead masses.

This, 24 y/o miserable 7/10 guy who comes to /r9k/ because the things I like aren't socially acceptable. Great job 70-80k. 3 story house almost paid off. Paid off badass car. I have an 8/10 girlfriend of 3 years.

I can 100% confirm it is a giant ruse. Take off the mask and there is sadness and misery. Wake up, go to work, come home, shit/shower/shave rinse and repeat.
>>
The fundamental thing that makes a normie has nothing to do with their actual merit or accomplishments. It's all their perspective. That's why there is a very indistinguishable line between a normie and a failed normie.
>>
>>25590273
Then pretend to be happy. That is seriously all they do and it pays off because they don't remind other normies of how monotonous and bleak their lives are at the end of the day and don't give them "negative vibes"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.