[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
on day 4 of quitting weed right now after an 8 year habit i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: lol.jpg (23 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
23 KB, 636x358
on day 4 of quitting weed right now after an 8 year habit

i feel so sluggish and crappy. i can fall asleep but wake up 3-4 hours in with crazy anxiety.

i know its worth it long term but holy crap do i feel bad.

any tips
>>
File: krat.jpg (192 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
krat.jpg
192 KB, 1366x768
have a soup recipe
>>
>weed isn't addicting xDD
>>
just keep thinking about how fucking STONED you'll get when you do it again, you'll actually get red eye and laugh your ass off like you did when you first started
>>
>>25590160
anyone who seriously smokes weed knows its addicting, i smoke weed and tobacco and i can tell you i can quit weed for weeks but tobacco i cant last more then 3 days. Physical addiction >mental.
>>
>trying to quit smoking without exercise
big mistake.
>>
>>25590142
hahaha that's such a dank meme, I'm sharing that with my fellow normie friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 640x400
>>25589439

Just smoke, or, unless you are broke, don't.

It's as simple as that
>>
>>25589439
If u smoke weed you'll feel better
>>
smoke a joint
>>
>>25590160
>>25590217
oh please you'll have trouble sleeping and feel off for like a week
grow up you fucking pussy
>>
>>25590373
pretty much this. ive heard of fatties getting soda withdrawals doesnt mean soda is addictive
>>
OP it's gonna take about 2 weeks to a month to start feeling the way people who don't smoke feel. It's not as bad as harder drugs but it's not nothing, especially if you were a chronic smoker.

It's probably still gonna feel wrong for a while, too.
>>
>>25590217
>>25590373

Don't bring me with that bullshit. Blaming it on physical addiction makes you a weak bitch. I did Heroin for a month but I had to quit cold turkey because I needed the money for something else. Yeah, the physical withdrawals were a bitch to get through but it only lasted for a week. You're the type of people that like to blame everything for your troubles.

>C-can't sleep because of my weed addiction!!11!!

That's fucking vanilla compared to vomiting and actually getting fever from Heroin withdrawal. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25590503
Whoa look at the mad little white boy throw a shit fit because he was too much of a weak cunt to be about drugs.
>>
>>25590571

>Muh Weed Addiction
>Implying he isn't the weak one himself

Wow it's sure pure autism in this thread
>>
>>25589439
I feel you anon. Im telling you man it will pay off. I started smoking in 7th grade up until I was 22 (24 now) after I quit my paranoia went away, my depression went away, I started becoming more social, landed a b/a job making 70-80k a year (commission).
>>
>>25590394
they don't get pop withdrawals, they have withdrawal from all the shit in the pop that is scientifically proven to be addictive.
>>
File: 1451858504685.png (272 KB, 480x514) Image search: [Google]
1451858504685.png
272 KB, 480x514
>>25590798
>pop
Consider suicide
>>
>>25590933
U mad over regional differences? Are you also some faggot that calls a water fountain a bubbler?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.